Reviews for Pulling Heaven Down
PeanutButterPatties chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Perfect( almost better than eating cookies).
connect2tjb chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
Oh, the feels you bring.
Denny52 chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
So so sweet. This Edward is one of my very favorite. Such a loving and caring man.
brankel1 chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
I totally loved it. Love that Harry knew Sam was his dad. I love the last part.
Inosolan chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
Absolutely beautiful update! I love getting the chance to check in on their lovely little family (I'm glad that they have Luke and Wyatt). I like getting to see Harry grow up, seeing how much he's Edward's son whatever his genetics. I'm glad that Edward was able to tell Harry about Sam, so that secret isn't between them. Thank you for writing this - I hope we'll get to check in on them again. :)
mar1985 chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
Cute outtake, I loved it!
latina-pr chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Sweet outtake/update. ;-)

Can he possibly get any cuter? So sad that this Edward is fantasy, what girl wouldn't want a guy like this one to be the father of her children.
Team66fan chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Oh so sweet, even if they are reminiscing about puke! Great chapter.
hgmsnoopy chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Awww, such a special relationship between Edward and Harry.
Ivygirl702 chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Capricorn75 chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Perfect. Just flipping perfect- "Ah, kid. I was crazy about you. I didn't know I could love someone that much until I met you,"

Wish I could have found a dad like this for my son :-(

Do you have any new Dadward fics to rec? I'm always on the lookout!
Mary chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Aww this was really cute
KendieV chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
awwww! too freakin cute!
Edward and Harry's relationship is perfect :) much as it is with Luke n Wyatt I bet :p
another great outtake, can't get enough !
excellent work :)
Trinideanfan chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Wonderful ;)
Marie One chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Dammit to Hell, I laughed, I cried and most of all I love this update. You gotta love Sam, okay not really"What a asshole". Harry, Edward is your father and dad and that's all I know. Great one again.
656 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »