Reviews for Pulling Heaven Down
latina-pr chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Sweet outtake/update. ;-)

Can he possibly get any cuter? So sad that this Edward is fantasy, what girl wouldn't want a guy like this one to be the father of her children.
Team66fan chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Oh so sweet, even if they are reminiscing about puke! Great chapter.
hgmsnoopy chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Awww, such a special relationship between Edward and Harry.
Ivygirl702 chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Capricorn75 chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Perfect. Just flipping perfect- "Ah, kid. I was crazy about you. I didn't know I could love someone that much until I met you,"

Wish I could have found a dad like this for my son :-(

Do you have any new Dadward fics to rec? I'm always on the lookout!
Mary chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Aww this was really cute
KendieV chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
awwww! too freakin cute!
Edward and Harry's relationship is perfect :) much as it is with Luke n Wyatt I bet :p
another great outtake, can't get enough !
excellent work :)
Trinideanfan chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Wonderful ;)
Marie One chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Dammit to Hell, I laughed, I cried and most of all I love this update. You gotta love Sam, okay not really"What a asshole". Harry, Edward is your father and dad and that's all I know. Great one again.
Firefly-class chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Gosh you made me like this Edward even more than before. Edward is a gat father to Harry and he is so protective of him.

It is interesting that Sam was in the store by himself both times. i was hoping sam was even slightly regretful in the last meeting but he always seems so smug and nonchalant . Grrrr.
Great outtake!
JTCA chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Awww... :3 Harry is real son of Leah and Edward, even if Sam was the one who share blood with him. x)
notashamedtobe chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
That was so freaking cute.
soobliette chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Seriously, one of the sweetest Dadwards ever. And Emmett was *so* Emmett. "That wasn't an actual invitation for conversation, that was me trying to dispel you from this funk you're in," he explained." - loved that. Also loved when E says "you're the boss" to his Missus. Thanks so much for sharing.
xtothey chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Gawd, your Edwards *wipes tears* - you could write them all day every day and I'd read! Thank you :)
Vannah123 chapter 26 . 3/30/2013