Reviews for Pulling Heaven Down
AscotBella chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
You make me want Edward AND Harry! THANK YOU!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
Harry was adorable when he called him daddy. Such a great ending and a great story.
Thank for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
I'm enjoying this fic. It's something different for me. I had to comment on this though,

She snorted and eyed me incredulously over her coffee mug. "A unicorn, Cullen? Do you sparkle and prance around in meadows with virgins?"

Well done. lol
Artanis chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Absolutely beautiful ending. I love Edward's bond with Harry almost as much as his and Leah's! You know, if you take requests for outtakes or extensions, I'd love to see that talk Harry will have in the future with Edward (and Leah?) about Sam. Pretty Please?
soobliette chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
I am review fail for most chaps, but I finally just finished reading your tale and had to show my appreciation. Do men like your Edward exist? *swoon* Very sweet E/L story and glad you shared it with us. Thanks for writing :)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Pulling Heaven Down has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in January over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
rosellebec chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
I know in the previous chapter I put "LOVED IT". I realize I should change that to LOVE IT. Loved means in the past as if I won't read it again. I know that's a bunch of malarkey.
rosellebec chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
I know I read this on my phone when it was posted. Reading it again made me smile. LOVED IT!
THEPrincessx chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
Took me awhile to review again sorry. Great ended to a sweet story. Stupid Sam. Awesome leeward!
Burntcore chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
Love
A is for Angel chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
perfect ending to an amazing story. thank you for updating.
A is for Angel chapter 24 . 1/9/2013
awwwww that was sweet perfect and beautiful. thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
defintely love it so much. thanks for updating
A is for Angel chapter 22 . 1/7/2013
he's moving in. that's amazing. thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
awwwwww loved the chapter. thank you for updating
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »