Reviews for Pulling Heaven Down
Firefly-class chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Gosh you made me like this Edward even more than before. Edward is a gat father to Harry and he is so protective of him.

It is interesting that Sam was in the store by himself both times. i was hoping sam was even slightly regretful in the last meeting but he always seems so smug and nonchalant . Grrrr.
Great outtake!
JTCA chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Awww... :3 Harry is real son of Leah and Edward, even if Sam was the one who share blood with him. x)
notashamedtobe chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
That was so freaking cute.
soobliette chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Seriously, one of the sweetest Dadwards ever. And Emmett was *so* Emmett. "That wasn't an actual invitation for conversation, that was me trying to dispel you from this funk you're in," he explained." - loved that. Also loved when E says "you're the boss" to his Missus. Thanks so much for sharing.
xtothey chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
Gawd, your Edwards *wipes tears* - you could write them all day every day and I'd read! Thank you :)
Vannah123 chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
AscotBella chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
You make me want Edward AND Harry! THANK YOU!
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
Harry was adorable when he called him daddy. Such a great ending and a great story.
Thank for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 19 . 3/23/2013
I'm enjoying this fic. It's something different for me. I had to comment on this though,

She snorted and eyed me incredulously over her coffee mug. "A unicorn, Cullen? Do you sparkle and prance around in meadows with virgins?"

Well done. lol
Artanis chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Absolutely beautiful ending. I love Edward's bond with Harry almost as much as his and Leah's! You know, if you take requests for outtakes or extensions, I'd love to see that talk Harry will have in the future with Edward (and Leah?) about Sam. Pretty Please?
soobliette chapter 25 . 3/13/2013
I am review fail for most chaps, but I finally just finished reading your tale and had to show my appreciation. Do men like your Edward exist? *swoon* Very sweet E/L story and glad you shared it with us. Thanks for writing :)
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Pulling Heaven Down has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in January over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
rosellebec chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
I know in the previous chapter I put "LOVED IT". I realize I should change that to LOVE IT. Loved means in the past as if I won't read it again. I know that's a bunch of malarkey.
rosellebec chapter 24 . 1/31/2013
I know I read this on my phone when it was posted. Reading it again made me smile. LOVED IT!
THEPrincessx chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
Took me awhile to review again sorry. Great ended to a sweet story. Stupid Sam. Awesome leeward!
656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »