Reviews for Pulling Heaven Down
cullensrule chapter 25 . 1/7/2013
This was my first Leah and Edward story and I just loved it. You have converted me. I am happy that they are together but so sad that the story is over. I so in love with Harry too.
cullensrule chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
Thank god Sam is a selfish bastard who could finally do something right.
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
*sigh* Can they adopt me, too, please? Thank you for bringing this adorable family into the world of FF. I'll return to them whenever I'm feeling low. ;)
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
Awwww - I knew he would be romantic when he asked! And they're just so cute together as a family. *hugs self* This feels - perfect. Thank you!
jennayg123 chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
Awww the "Daddy" was just perfect from Harry! I love that he sees Edward as his Dad- it's just perfect! And what an ending for these guys! So sad to see them go!
Inosolan chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
What a beautiful way to end this story. I love how you write Harry. He acts like such a REAL little boy! I've gotten those sloppy adorable kisses and heard those really loud whispers. The moment when he called Edward "daddy" just melted me right there. Thank you so much for sharing this story. You're brilliant at bringing out the beauty and drama of everyday life.
willyoupleasebequiet chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
annnd cue happy sigh/music.

super, awesome, fantastic, amazing story! So glad Capricorn75 recced this earlier today :)

willyoupleasebequiet chapter 24 . 1/4/2013
ahhhhh! making weird noises at my laptop again. and still feeling single! lol

great chapter though. Sadness that its ending :(

willyoupleasebequiet chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
*twice as many boos and hisses for Sam* -_-

and yay edward. you're my hero! :D

Will oxox
willyoupleasebequiet chapter 22 . 1/4/2013
So, fluffy clouds, rainbows, confetti AND General Tso's chicken?!
nice :D

great chapter. im so very, VERY single right now lol Especially since its 9pm on a friday night, ugh.

willyoupleasebequiet chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
yay more fluffy clouds and rainbows! *adds confetti into the mix*

willyoupleasebequiet chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
lmao. sue and charlie. you go sue! Ride that mustache :D

Great chapter.

willyoupleasebequiet chapter 19 . 1/4/2013
hooray! I got my fluffy clouds and rainbows :D

great chapter

willyoupleasebequiet chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
ack. cockblocked again lol
gimme my fluffy clouds! :P

willyoupleasebequiet chapter 16 . 1/4/2013
i dont read many non E&B fics and when i do and the two of them have some sort of 'what if' conversation - its always very weird lol

but you wrote it well though :D

great chapter. hm, weekly, supervised visits arent too bad. I guess..

650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »