Reviews for Dying in America
567573 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Very well written. So sad, though! We never really get to see Roger's reaction!
Falling April chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
You make me cry. I hate you. It was wonderful. Bwah.

I love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
Oh I am pathetic. That literally brought tears to my eyes. I really like the way that the second chapter was so fast-paced that you feel like your racing to the hospital right along with Roger and then it ends so abruptly that you would've never expected it. Please coninue this if it's at all possible. I love your work. -ANNA
Christine9 chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
I.. can't.. scream.. Everyone.. in my house is... asleep... Okay, I have caught my breath. You like to do this, don't you? Write these stories, at the end of which people are all riled up. Okay, so I've always wanted to read a story about what would happen if Mark and Roger just weren't meant for each other? What if they got together, and then just broke up? This was a great story and explored good possibilities. But how did Mark die that rapidly? I've always thought a death would be more prolonged than that. ::shrug:: That's just me. Anyway, great job )
Lainee chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Great start. I've thought about doing something with this same concept of having Mark contract HIV from Roger... but I could never bring myself to do it. *sigh* Oh and I just thought I'd point out, (I'm sure you already know this, but just in case you don't), it's quite possible for someone to have a sexual relationship with a person that is HIV positive and never contract the disease, in fact, if they use protection and are careful then the odds are in their favor that they probably won't contract HIV. Keep up the great work and update soon.
The Barkeep chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
Oh, oh, oh... you killed my Marky! In a beautiful little chapter, but you still killed my Marky. Oh, dear... poor everyone. God, I even am feeling for Maureen here.
tarnished glitter chapter 2 . 7/12/2002
*Sniffles* Omg, please just let this be a cruel joke...a way to get back at Roger for being so mean to Mark... Please write more soon, I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!
Lola chapter 2 . 7/12/2002
No. You are EVIL. You cannot do that. Mark can't die. Mark can never die. Not like THIS! *sobs* That last chapter had better have this be all a dream. lol. This is so Horrible. I love it. *sigh*
sigh-cology chapter 2 . 7/12/2002
WHAT? *leans back and glares at the computer* Okay, chapter 3 better be up in like, half an hour from now!

(By the way, I like this... but, uh, don't you have another story to update? *ahem*) tee-hee
The Barkeep chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
Oh, oh, oh... bring on the angst, my child, bring on the angst. I myself have been toying with infecting our dear sweet Marky with HIV, but I'd never be able to do it so splendiferously as you. It's so orignal, and so ((sniffles)) sad! Keep it up!
tarnished glitter chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
*Sobs* This is so sad! I love it so far, it's so original...I definitely think you've got a great story here. I can't wait to see where you go with it! Write more soon!
Liss chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
Larissa! That's so incredibly sad! Why is Roger such a bastard! Get him back there, NOW. ::kicks roger in the shin::
Sigh-cology chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
Roger BAD BAD BAD. Mark *sniffles* poor, innocent little Mark.

I don't know what else to say. Loved it, of course. But now you must return to SFAS...
LolaB chapter 1 . 6/30/2002
*is utterly speechless* And hey! What are you doing, posting all this random stuff without telling me? God, I feel so left out. LOL. This is incredible. It's put me in an Evil, Horrible, Angsty mood for the rest of the day and it's SO FREAKIN' SAD that you seriously must write more. Continue this. Have Roger come back. Whatever, anything. I refuse to settle for Mark dying-let alone by himself! aslrjaslerj;alsekr