Reviews for As Vulnerable As The Rain
blackywinks66 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
IT PLEASED ME SOO MUCH THAT STORY,I HOPE THERE WOULD BE MORE LIKE THIS!
XxSinfulWriterxX chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
They are so perf. Not even perf, BEYOND that. xD I love seme!Iggy in all ways so... YES.
Great job. o w o
AdictedlyGinger56 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story. The way you play 2pUK make's me very happy. He's not overly crazy but he's got a good mix. The part where he was worried about having really hurt Alfred made me fall in love with the story. Keep up the good work!
Chiri chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
H-holy mother of... /

I-I mean, I'm not really into knifeplay and all that, but... daaaaaaaamn. */* AndItotallydon'tHCAmericaasamasochistnopeno tatall. 0:3

But yes, okay, serious review time. *clears throat*

First, I'll start with the simple stuff: "One more outta do it." ("outta" should probably be "oughta"), and "... desperately clutching the knife as it driven forward with a speed he couldn't stop." ("driven" should probably be "drove") _ 'kay, now that /that's/ out of the way...

As usual, your America and 2P!England are both perfect America has that touch of childishness to him, the desire to push the "Do Not Push" button just because it says not to push it (so to speak), and the knowledge that people treat him differently because of his strength (something I also had HC'd )—basically, the perfect blend of a child and a (masochistic) adult. And, of course, 2P!England has that perfect blend of sweetness/lovingness/patience and sadistic insanity that I absolutely love in him

"Most of the others wouldn't go so far to provoke the counterparts, but that's exactly what America wanted. He loved the danger, he loved the risk. No one else would handle him roughly, knowing fully well that he'd be able to call upon that inhuman strength of his to save himself, beating his assailant's ass in the process. Which is exactly why America liked keeping the company of Arthur. When pushed over the edge, he had just the right amount of drive to attempt such things." - That's probably the most perfect description of how 2PEngland1PAmerica works as a pairing, js. (Other than them just being absolutely /adorable/ together, of course )

*hands you all the awards for the pronz* I cannot pronz, and I most certainly cannot pronz with knifeplay. So props to you. XDD;;;;

Okay, I'm running out of compliments so I'll just end with this:

SIN YOU'RE AMAZING I LOVE YOU WRITE MORE POOKIEPUS PLS KTHXBYE
Fynntail chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Yay, that was some hot 2!UKx1!US! I liked it very much. :D
I don't see much of it so this made me happy and the knifeplay and blood were sexy too.
And what about the cupcakes in the oven? They must be burnt already. ;)
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 8/5/2012