Reviews for Suppression
Priya chapter 36 . 7/30
This is one one the most beautiful and well written North&South Fanfic ive read so far.
I only found this a few hours ago and I have to admit I've finished it in less than 3 hours and gosh I loved every second of it.
I can see how you haven't updated in a long while but I still hope that you update someday.. this story is too well written to be left off unfinished.

Well, I hope you update soon!
I hope you as well as John and Margaret will find happiness soon. Please update and continue this wonderful story
kokomoinmyheart chapter 36 . 5/8
i wish this story would continue
CBell Reviewer chapter 36 . 4/14
Hi! This is a beautifully written story and I can see
you have set up the rest of the piece for an epic finale. There
has obviously been a very significant time lapse since your last update
and I'm not sure if you are interested or have the time to continue, but if
you are ever thinking about it at some point I encourage you to re-visit this -
I'm sure it would be a treat for your readers to get an ending!
Alyssa chapter 36 . 4/8
You tell a beautiful story and I'm so excited to read the rest of it whenever you get the chance to write more! I'm particularly curious about how John will act once he becomes mobile again and has the power to leave or avoid Margaret.
Alyssa chapter 21 . 4/8
I LOVE this chapter. I am so excited to see where this story is going to go and I love that his grief made John sane again, just enough to give Margaret some comfort and for us to see just how bad his mind has gotten in the past few months.
kfirey chapter 36 . 4/5
I remember reading the beginning of this story years ago - I think at the time it ended at the fire. I am so very impressed that you continue to work on it and update as you can over the years. Keep it up! Even slow progress is progress, and I for one will enjoy finally seeing Margaret and John healthy and happy at last.
humbeasley chapter 36 . 3/26
Great story. Is more coming?
Lollo chapter 1 . 3/23
Dear Goldie
It is so disappoiting to spend a day reading a story that is so fascinating,then get get to chapter 36 thinking there is an ending but there is no is there a way that you could finish this story it would be so great thank
h chapter 36 . 3/7
Would love to know what happens next! BTW you're doing a GREAT job! 36 chapters and counting ;)
Well, it's Roberta, one more time to tell you one more reason why I love your story. You are giving John and Margaret a chance to do over their relationship and get it right. When John regains his memory he's letting his emotions lead the way, because that's all he has. But it's teaching him how to live with his emotions. And Margaret is responding to him with her hard-earned maturity. So they can "do it right" - hopefully - this time. Again. Please let them emerge into a period of relatively peaceful and happy married life. Thanks again for such an engaging story, and good luck with everything! Best, Roberta
Roberta her again. It finally struck me why this is so good - it's perfectly logical that John would be terrified of intimacy and showing vulnerability given his fathers suicide and the harsh conditions he then faced, plus the capstone of Margaret's rejection. And it's also logical that his pride couldn't tolerate knowing how much love terrified him. So having him either rage at or avoid Margaret makes complete sense to me. I find this rendering of his character more believable than many others. Thanks.
I love your story. You preserve the sense of romance but don't sacrifice the reality of how difficult and conflicted both JOhn and Margaret had to be. And I find the piece about JOhns anxiety to be very real - he's strong but not superman - everyone has their (huge) flaws/weaknesses. Thanks for a great read and I hope you find the motivation to bring them to a stretch of more normal married life, which they would celebrate for all the challenges they endured. Thanks again. Roberta
dmjenn chapter 19 . 2/21
u
Eclarke81 chapter 36 . 2/5
Evening. Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your writing. There were definitely difficult chapters to push through but have loved your twist on the tale. I have finished 1-36 in less than 15 hours and look forward to you updates and how you reconcile them.