Reviews for Suppression
Karina chapter 38 . 2/13
Wait, did you go back and change some of the previous chapters (towards the end, after John wakes up?)? I just reread the whole thing after the latest update (instead of doing uni stuff... uuuuuups) and I feel like there is something missing, or different from the last time I read it. Specifically one sentence? Sorry I know this is weird.
Sam chapter 38 . 2/12
Welcome back hope everything is well in your life
Thank you so much for new chapters they are awesome
Hope to see your story published e book or paper i wiol be their to buy it
Lubelula chapter 38 . 2/5
Hey, so nice to see you are back... Have been anxciously waiting for the continuation. I'm so glad the inspiration bug has hit. Ha,ha,ha. I hope you are in a better place in real life.

And as for the publishing I personally think that if you make it an original piece will work just as fine as if you leave it the way it is.

But maybe if you make it truly your own, it will stand out and it will not be taken as a part of something that already exist. If it's yours alone and not part of Gaskell, it will be much better. I think you deserve the lime light for a while. Either way I will remain your loyal reader.

Gos bless and hope to you can gift us with another chapter soon.
leilalolalee chapter 38 . 2/5
I really love this idea of John reading Margaret’s journals. I am very excited for him to read the entries from their marriage, since I’m sure at some point she will write about her love for him, and it will be so wonderful for John to find that out! I for one think these last chapters do fit very well with the rest of the story, and I really enjoyed them. And I like the direction you’re taking this story. Thank you for the updates!
gisbatistella chapter 1 . 2/5
OMG! Thank you so much for the updates!
I've been reading this for some years and all that I can say is that it keeps getting better!
You are a truly gifted writer!
Don't worry about the changes, actualy it shows a growing maturity in your writing, so that it is awesome to see your evolution as a person through the chapters.
I don't know very much about publishing, but i would advise you to talk to someone who understands it better.
Well, don't keep us waiting for very long... I can't wait to know what happens next!

Best wishes,
Giu
Stephie b101 chapter 38 . 2/5
Jus put perfect x
caracoleta07 chapter 38 . 2/5
I'm so glad you're continuing this story :)
This was always a very special story to me
I've reread it even knowing it was incomplete
I'm also happy for yourself. It seems you've got your groove back. I wish you all the best

About publishing
I don't think you need to make this an original work, unless you wish to of course. There are several variations of known books and and I always think there aren't enough N&S ones ahah

Have you read any published N&S or Jane Austen variations? Do you know any of the authors? Talking with them could help you decide on how to proceed.
KMariaJ chapter 38 . 2/5
THANKS FOR THE NEW CHAPTER! !
I was so excited when I realised you already had posted the" Thornton -is - still -snooping-around" chapter. This is such a brilliant way to get the dear couple together. Excellent.
Looking forward to hearing more about our lovely couple. ..
Sincerely Maria
Two chapters in a single day? Hurray! While the story does have a different tune, I understand that after 5 years the author and her views jave changed. Believe me this story keeps on being top quality, every update is a gift. Keep going!
Shahrezad1 chapter 38 . 2/4
YAY! It turned out for the best. Yes, that was quite a lot of information for John to take in all at once and, yes once again, it was a betrayal of her trust. Yet it helps that Margaret sees that perhaps this is the best way for their history together to be covered without putting herself in a situation of painful revisiting. I approve of her, "you make a list and I will clarify things," suggestion and I'm glad that what came about was two important memories for him, even if it was paired with a slight anxiety attack. Well done. And I think the idea of changing the ending entirely is a brilliant plan. :)

As for publishing...I really have no idea. XD Go with what you think is best, I guess?
hailstorm464 chapter 38 . 2/4
I am a new reader. I loved the way Margaret reacted to John reading her journal. Lovely story, can't wait for more.
Shahrezad1 chapter 37 . 2/4
Oh! Forgive my delay when it comes to reviewing this! I've been extremely busy lately. But I was very happy to see your update appear in my email. :)

This chapter was definitely one for change. Both in John's outright request for Truth to Margaret's inability to give it to him for numerous reasons. The fact that he is now upright and able to be productive should help with much of his stir-craziness, although I'm not sure whether Margaret's journal-keeping is going to help or hinder. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
Sacredwoman2k chapter 38 . 2/4
They're getting closer! I'm so glad John found Margaret's journals. Thanks for the wonderful update!
nancyjeanne chapter 38 . 2/4
Well, for one thing, I absolutely appreciate this turn of events and the slow return of his memory of the past and their feelings for one another through reading her journals. It was certainly a brilliant way to proceed. For another thing, I see it was a struggle for you and I am so appreciative that you have continued this incredible story. I like it just the way it is. I wouldn't change a thing, just continue in this same direction. You have lightened my heart. I am so looking forward to the next chapters and to their eventual joining together in happiness. Thank you so very much!
Barbara chapter 37 . 2/4
Dear Coldie Voldie! You're back! I love this story and I cannot wait to read the other chapters you have in store for us! Simply have to see John and Margaret finally finding a way (in)to each other('s arms);-) Pretty please, keep it coming;-) Love B x