Reviews for Suppression
SunnyDogface chapter 1 . 1/12
This is a wonderfully written adaptation. I so enjoy reading your story. I am very interested in seeing how Margaret and John work to heal his anxiety. The treatment of mental illnesses at that time was horrifying. Poor John and poor Margaret. Just when you think they are making progress one or the other is grievously injured! What will the "fates" throw their way next?
Jwaz01 chapter 34 . 1/12
lovely as always. happy 2017 i hope u are ok
gramasherry chapter 35 . 1/9
always half my words are missing.i love n&s and your feeling for this makes more write more.
gramasherry chapter 35 . 1/9
I read your wonderful story come back and finish. it is worth it.i know how you want it to don't always have choise in life but you you have happy ever for them.i feel it will be very good for you.i have two failed marriages and my love,my heart died after only 11 wonderful have a gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Oh you are so talented , please update please, I love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
This is so cool. I read the book and totally thought this was a missed opportunity. I'm glad you thought so too!
BoPilch chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Where's the ending?! What did I miss?! It was way to good to end there!
Lubelula chapter 35 . 7/27/2016
Wow! To say that I'm hooked on the story would be the understatement of the year. First, I hope and pray that your trails in life are making you stronger. I know life throws at us at times rain that pours, but I know from experience that the sun does come up at the end. With every chapter not only did I looked forward to the story, but to also learn about you. Thank you for sharing
. Not only your thoughts worries and troubles , but this beautiful story. I hope that in the not to far future you will have the chance to finish this story and put many of us out off our misery and give us a happy ending. :) Do know that you will be in my prayers.
Lubelula chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
I know you wrote this a while back, but Margaret has so many questions, but is she ever going to answer any of his.?
gramasherry chapter 33 . 6/17/2016
I'm sorry I know from experance you have a long road it doesn't go away but we find away to go on and find life again. I will be happy when you resume you have real heart and talent thank you
gramasherry chapter 35 . 6/16/2016
I've read your story again please come back to finish it makes me cry but your writing has so much feeling I know you have an end that is worthy of the rest of your story thank you
Alwaysfanfiction13 chapter 35 . 5/25/2016
Thank you so much for this! I really really hope you continue with it as it's probably the best North and South Fanfic I've read! I love the characterisation and the plot is brilliant! I literally laughed and cried and even jumped for joy at times. I was on the edge of my seat for the whole time. I really really hope John and Margaret have the happy ending they so desperately deserve... I also hope that things in your life get easier and with time happier so you are able to write again.

Thank you once again! (And please update soon!)
NeverIsTheEternal chapter 35 . 5/12/2016
This is a wonderful and enthralling story. I just spent the last day reading it. I do hope you update soon, but I completely understand the lag. There were two stories I was working on when my mom died two years ago that I haven't been able to resume without remembering getting the call. I hope your life is improving and admire you for carrying on through the midst of your troubles.
nancyjeanne chapter 35 . 5/10/2016
You are an amazingly creative writer. I love this story and can't wait to read more. Thank you.
gramasherry chapter 35 . 4/28/2016
I loved the whole story twice