Reviews for Suppression
teri chapter 32 . 6/23
This is a lovely story. I've read it three times. When you are ready, you have an audience.
junellelio chapter 32 . 4/27
Hello :) I'm sorry to hear of the heartache you yourself had to face even if i'm only reading this message almost a year on from when you first posted it. All i can say is i'm sorry to hear it, divorce sucks no matter what, and i hope you and those you are involved with are all in a better place emotionally, physically etc etc

I also just want that the story you have written about John and Margret i have absolutely loved. So much so, that i stayed up till 4am reading it last night. It really has is a great story and i have loved all the heartache, angst, misunderstandings and above all love that you have shown these two character have for each other.

I hope your feelings are still the same from last year and that you still wish to continue the story; and if that is they case i hope inspiration finds you! and finds you soon! because i'm selfish in wanting an end to the marvelous tale. If however you have indeed decided to call it quites, i'd like to thank you for a really great story that i couldn't stop reading!
lottscholargmail.com chapter 32 . 4/10
Your last update indicated you were having a hard time. :/ sorry to hear that, but I'd love to read the rest if your story! :) Can't wait for more!
vulcanmoon chapter 15 . 4/10
That was great! I don't think I stopped smiling throughout!
vulcanmoon chapter 11 . 4/10
Love it!
vulcanmoon chapter 3 . 4/9
However much I love the BBC version; I agree that nothing beats the book! This story is still great though!
Jane Lucius chapter 32 . 4/5
Thank you for sharing with your fans. You are such a gifted writer. This story has been so amazing!
I hope things will improve in your life.
lovinglife111 chapter 32 . 3/3
I am enjoying this story and wanted to thank you for sharing it with us. I wanted to send you my well wishes as you navigate this difficult time. Your writing has provided light to your readers and I hope this message provides a little bit of light back to you. Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
AerynsFallen chapter 32 . 2/8
It is worse than I feared. I'm so sorry for your situation. While I can't understand what you're going through, I've seen the stress and heartache a divorce can cause. My parents recently separated and are divorcing. I no longer live at home but I have a ten year old brother who does. Please take all the time you need. I love this story and will definitely return to it eagerly at the next update!
AerynsFallen chapter 23 . 2/8
Now, I just wanted to address a few things. Firstly, I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! Now that the most important thing is out of the way, a couple other things. When you revealed John's illness it came as a surprise. While I'll admit I was displeased with Margaret's spiral into bitterness, it was a perfectly understandable response. And I'm not saying I was jumping for joy with the turn in direction, but I was definitely intrigued. What is fanfiction for really? You showed an unexplored path that I haven't seen. And I love the characters and your writing enough to see them through this. I want to see John overcome this and I want Margaret to be happy. As with every major turn from canon you're going to see some flamers and people who really can't see it any other way than what they want or expect. I'm sorry you found their reviews disheartening and I hope you choose to finish this story. The reason I reviewed now, rather than when I completed the published chapters is because I'm afraid you've given up on the story. Hopefully that isn't the case! The things that really turn me off a story is horrible grammar (and I mean obscenely horrible so I can't understand), no real plot or real point to the story or completely OOC and outrageous characters I can't reconcile myself to. And I found none of those here. I'm ashamed to admit that some of my own writing is guilty of my own pet peeves and I can't even read some of it, but I leave it up for the people that do enjoy it and try not to take the bad reviews too seriously. Sorry for my rambling but I felt very strongly about the negative responses when I see absolutely nothing wrong with this story and enjoy it immensely.

As for the chapter, I really hope John is okay. Thanks for the story. I'll continue reading now!
hi
BadWolf-212 chapter 32 . 1/12
Just finished reading all the chapters. It is very well written, and I can't wait to read what happens next. I am so sorry about what has been going on in your personal life, but take as long as you need. In the meantime I am going to let my feels recover from this emotional roller coaster. I just want to see them finally be happy with one another!
A. K. Hunter chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
Just binge-read this story over the last two days. I'm completely in love with it. I see it's been several months since you last updated, and I understand this story is probably dead, but I hope it's not. I hope you'll update soon and share more of John and Margaret's story. It's such a beautiful story, and you're such a talented writer. I wish you luck in all your non-fanfic endeavors and beg you to please update soon!
Lisa chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
I've continued to read your story line because it's very well written, no matter how many typos you've left behind.

I don't know whether you are still reading your reviews, but if you are I want to let you know that I'm enjoying very much your version.
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Well done. I've enjoyed this chapter very much. Love how smoothly you've describe your scenes.