Reviews for Suppression
joyannahamsterovic chapter 41 . 4/4
Wow, what a wild ride this story has been! I have just read it on one go. Brilliant.
I do hope you'll have a chance to finish it one day.
Kygreylady chapter 41 . 3/10
Sincerely hope you can finish!
Kayleem127 chapter 9 . 1/8
Wow. I LOVE where you took this! And I’m simply thrilled that your story is book based. Makes me so happy! But, much as I love the romance of the time period, the disaster resulting from John and Margaret’s evening stroll is way harsh. Poor Margaret! Thank goodness we don’t have that nowadays. Yikes!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/25/2019
Please do update your story! It was most exciting to read and I long to see how you wrap up the story! Thanks!
Guest chapter 41 . 10/27/2019
hola-final chapter please -or more if you wanna add. Just update :) thanks
sophie chapter 41 . 9/16/2019
i used to read this years ago (it was by the time you had written about the fire) and honestly i am so so glad to come back and find not only are you still writing it but that it's nearly finished! i truly loved reading this, the chemistry you captured between john and margaret their joy their pains, it is all just so beautifully told! i must say i would so love for someone to make this into a movie - bring all the original actors back from the series and everything - i feel like there is so much more to this story than conveyed in gaskell's novel honestly! i cannot wait to read the final chapter!
Tuna001 chapter 41 . 9/13/2019
One more chapter... you can do it! ️
Ruth chapter 25 . 6/17/2019
I'm enjoying the story so far. There's just a few phrases that don't make too much sense. and take away from the story.

like the last few sentences of chapter 25. I believe you are trying to say that Higgins does not mind that Margaret ran off without saying anything. But what you've written is that she ran off and he no longer cares about the situation. If this makes sense? I had to reread it a few times to understand this sudden change in attitude from him.

love the work x
Guest chapter 41 . 5/19/2019
I have been painfully unproductive for two days since i read yhis beginning to end. Now i wont be able to sleep well for a lack of closure! Looking forward for the final chapter! My gratitude to you for crafting such a wonderful and captivating story, and sticking to it despite all the challenges in real life. I dare say everything will get better despite all odds. Thank you...
RegencyGirl17 chapter 41 . 4/13/2019
So I just reread this entire story from the very beginning. I read chapters 1 through 34 last night and the last several this morning. Nearly went blind, but it was so worth it.

I can’t begin to express how much I love this story. It gets dark at times, but it is yet filled with a beautiful brightness, the brightness of knowing that, no matter how horrible things get, there is always hope, and there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

You can feel the hearts and souls of John and Margaret, and the others too, Nicholas, Hannah, etc. in every chapter, every sentence, and you can feel that you, dear author poured your heart and soul into the writing, your happiness and heartbreak, and your growth as a person.

I am less sorry to see this story coming to an end than many of my other favorite stories because finishing it just feels so perfect. Everyone involved deserves their happy ending and the peace and joy which accompanies it. It feels right.

I thought I’d mention that this is the only story I’ve ever favorited before it’s completion. I usually wait to favorite something until I’ve read the whole thing. But this story has been in my favorites for a year already. It just touched me in a special way and rereading it has made it very clear why.

Thank you, dear author, for sharing this beautiful piece of your soul with us.

~Sophia
Guest chapter 41 . 4/11/2019
Kudos to you for dedication
Guest chapter 41 . 4/10/2019
Thank you for the update. Can’t wait for the continuation of the anniversary dinner
Hello
Thank you so much for updating, I have followed your wonderful story for years. When I was in intensive care - expected not to survive sepsis - a totally surreal thought came to my mind, I will never get to read the end of this story. Weird I know and I surprised myself but it just popped in there!

I do hope you publish this on Amazon as a kindle book, it would be some kind of reward for your loyal readers! Also a bit of money for yourself as a reward for finishing. I do hope it is not too short a last chapter - I once followed a book for a couple of years - most of it was leading up to a reconciliation and then the last chapter was that they kissed and made up! HOW? WHAT WAS SAID? AAAHHH!

Thank you for not abandoning this story as so many do. I eagerly await this last chapter, you have brightened many of my gloomy days - bless you for that.

Susan
Guest chapter 41 . 4/9/2019
Oh my, how wonderful! I can't get enough of this story and I can't wait for more! Thank you, thank you!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/9/2019
I loved it! So close, after almost seven years. Please update soon.
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »