Reviews for Maconaquea
arabellalynn chapter 5 . 3/22
please update soon.
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh please please tell me you have not abandoned this story I need to see reid reunited with his BAU team
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 2/16
Hopefully, Elle will tell Morgan she's seen Reid. Otherwise, I'm not sure they'll ever know. It's been five years. After five years, it's got to be a cold case, and not much more than a painful memory.
Ang3la4 chapter 5 . 2/5
I loved this story, I hope you maybe someday will finish it
rose chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
please PLEEEAAASSSEE update this story! I love it so much and cannot wait to find out what happens next. If you really cannot finish the story, could you at least put out a summary of what you had planned to happen next?
MatiMarie chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I love this story. I hope someday to see more of it. I have mad respect for how much effort, time, care, precision, and love you've clearly put into it. I hope to see more soon.

xx MM
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I'm super sad because you haven't updated since 2012, but I still followed the story on the off chance that you would soon. This is a good story, please continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
If you're not going to finish this can we have an outline? Or permission for someone else to finish it?
AnElegantHedgehog chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Just found this fic ! It's so amazing in my top five favourites ever. Please do update it I can't wait to see what happens next. I really want to see Reid meet the team again. UPDATE PLEASE !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Sweet baby jesus this fic is amazing! I've read it twice in one night. My life won't be complete until you update. Seriously. I would PAY for another chapter of this gem.
Aurora Abbot chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
This was...wow, I don't know if I can find the words to describe how powerful this is! The struggles, the pain, Reid's love to Angie, it all shines through beautifully. I hope you'll update, that you haven't abandoned this story.
greyghost-wolf chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Could you please update? This is an interesting and refreshingly different story.
isabellemarchant chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Please update the next chapter soon, this story is so good and I really want to know how it ends.
2012summerstar chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Will you finish this? I sure hope you do! This is a great story! Can't wait for more if it comes! FIGHTING!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
This is one of the most amazing fics I've read in a while. Your writing is complex and understandable and your plot line pulls you in. I would love to see more, as it would be a complete waste of a perfect story to leave this. I think it would be cool to see maybe a one shot about the teams search for Reid.