Reviews for Maconaquea
leahk80 chapter 5 . 4/9
this is a great story, i hope you continue it in the future..
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 2/10
Wow is all i got to say about this whole story. :D
eb yppah chapter 1 . 2/10
wow sorry for the years long wait! just got back on in.. how many years? But it's a great story - i added it to my c2 :)
WolfDarkfur chapter 5 . 2/4
Are you continuing this? I really hope you are, this is one of the best written CM fics there is, and it just got to a great part!
blackwings171 chapter 1 . 1/24
I dreamed last night of seeing a new chapter in my inbox. I felt so let down when I wok up and realized it was all a dream. Please give us something so we know you're still around and haven't abandoned this like you promised. We miss you.
Marz1613 chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
No offense, or anything, but I thought you said you weren't abandoning it.
ML683 chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
This story is beyond brilliant, one of the best I've read, I really hope you post more
Bluebirdblinks chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
Its a shame, because to me and others it looks like you have abandoned the story, honestly please finish it you have peopel looking up to you and this is possiably one of the best storys I have ever read. Please come back we are begging
one who speaks for all
QuietInsomniac chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
This is brilliant. Very well characterized and nicely developed, with excellent writing! It's great to see a stockholm syndrome story that doesn't focus on rape/beatings/really graphic torture, and instead goes for a more realistic (ish) in-character take on that story. Looking forward to seeing how this story will end up!
Person chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Who knew that by looking randomly through the fanfiction archives I could find this gem? This is a gorgeous story, and Reid's character is extremely well written! Your profile states that you have a bit of trouble writing Reid properly, but you seem to be doing a fantastic job with it so far. I read this entire story in one sitting, and I love how you have Reid's different memories come in at certain points. When doing such, you have a bit of stylistic flow. While I'm on the subject of points I love about your story, I feel obligated to say that I quite enjoy the chapter lengths. As someone who has read a 700 page story in one day, I hate when I read a fanfiction (or any story, really) where the chapters are wimpy. Your chapters are definitely NOT wimpy, and they seem to be an appropriate length for telling your story and coming to a nice little chapter ending. Also, I'm very interested in Darcy's character, and I hope to see more elaboration on him in the future. As my long-winded rambling comes to an end, I say to you that I look forward to an update sometime (hopefully soon), but I do understand that you are a human being and have more important things to do than to spit out fanfiction updates. Just take your time to do your non-fanfiction writing and deal with your other responsibilities, and post the next chapter whenever you're ready. After all, I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy this story as much if you just rushed out chapters on demand. Readers like myself are waiting for an update, but we won't form an angry mob to find you and bludgeon you in your sleep if you don't update quickly. Anyway, thank you for sharing this wonderful story with the people. Stay awesome!
Clare chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
This story is amazing. I really hope you continue it!
mixxi chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Update please.. I need to onow if the team will find him.. and how they felt while searching him.. and how elle will feel when she realises that spencer is actually still missing. .. god plss let her call the team!
tinyroger chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
I love the story so it totally sucks that it's apparently abandoned... Shouldn't there be a school break now? Please finish the story or post a summary of how you intended to write it!

Please?
LadyKatieKay chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
please continue this story!
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
It's now 6-18-13. I guess you have indeed abandoned this story. That's too bad. It's one of the best., well written stories I have ever read. You have a talent. Too too bad.