Reviews for Maconaquea
Kas3y chapter 5 . 7/11
Since it was last updated in 2012. I'm thinking u have abandoned this story, which is real sad as I just found it and I have bloody fallen in love with it. The writing is amazing and the depth and realism to this story is fantastic. I really hope u do eventually come back to this story cuz it would be a real same for it to not be completed :\
crazychick444 chapter 5 . 6/17
ohhhhh my gosh where is the rest? This story is amazing!
crazybanana4loki chapter 1 . 5/30
all right when are you coming back to finish said story,, I'm going to be reading it for the second or third time now!:)
crazybanana4loki chapter 5 . 5/30
hi I really like this story you two have going here so PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!
update, please!
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please update! This is without a doubt my favorite story on , and it's not even finish yet!
greece60 chapter 5 . 5/6
I love this story so much! I really want to know what happens next!
nicky69 chapter 5 . 5/3
Oh, now that is just too cruel, leaving us hanging here with no idea what happens next.

This is an amazing story, you have totally drawn me in and left me yearning for more. I see you haven't updated this in a long time, and I suppose my disappointment is my own fault, seeing as I knew that going in; but I'm going to live in the hope that you come back to this one day and give all your readers an ending to set out little fangirl hearts alight with joy.

Seriously, this is a great story, be proud of the work you did on it and thanks for sharing.

Kudos!
arabellalynn chapter 5 . 3/22
please update soon.
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh please please tell me you have not abandoned this story I need to see reid reunited with his BAU team
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 2/16
Hopefully, Elle will tell Morgan she's seen Reid. Otherwise, I'm not sure they'll ever know. It's been five years. After five years, it's got to be a cold case, and not much more than a painful memory.
SamanthaK1ng chapter 5 . 2/5
I loved this story, I hope you maybe someday will finish it
rose chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
please PLEEEAAASSSEE update this story! I love it so much and cannot wait to find out what happens next. If you really cannot finish the story, could you at least put out a summary of what you had planned to happen next?
MatiMarie chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I love this story. I hope someday to see more of it. I have mad respect for how much effort, time, care, precision, and love you've clearly put into it. I hope to see more soon.

xx MM
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I'm super sad because you haven't updated since 2012, but I still followed the story on the off chance that you would soon. This is a good story, please continue.