Reviews for Maconaquea
nicky69 chapter 5 . 5/3
Oh, now that is just too cruel, leaving us hanging here with no idea what happens next.

This is an amazing story, you have totally drawn me in and left me yearning for more. I see you haven't updated this in a long time, and I suppose my disappointment is my own fault, seeing as I knew that going in; but I'm going to live in the hope that you come back to this one day and give all your readers an ending to set out little fangirl hearts alight with joy.

Seriously, this is a great story, be proud of the work you did on it and thanks for sharing.

Kudos!
arabellalynn chapter 5 . 3/22
please update soon.
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 1 . 3/5
Oh please please tell me you have not abandoned this story I need to see reid reunited with his BAU team
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 2/16
Hopefully, Elle will tell Morgan she's seen Reid. Otherwise, I'm not sure they'll ever know. It's been five years. After five years, it's got to be a cold case, and not much more than a painful memory.
SamanthaK1ng chapter 5 . 2/5
I loved this story, I hope you maybe someday will finish it
rose chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
please PLEEEAAASSSEE update this story! I love it so much and cannot wait to find out what happens next. If you really cannot finish the story, could you at least put out a summary of what you had planned to happen next?
MatiMarie chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I love this story. I hope someday to see more of it. I have mad respect for how much effort, time, care, precision, and love you've clearly put into it. I hope to see more soon.

xx MM
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
I'm super sad because you haven't updated since 2012, but I still followed the story on the off chance that you would soon. This is a good story, please continue.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
If you're not going to finish this can we have an outline? Or permission for someone else to finish it?
AnElegantHedgehog chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Just found this fic ! It's so amazing in my top five favourites ever. Please do update it I can't wait to see what happens next. I really want to see Reid meet the team again. UPDATE PLEASE !
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
Sweet baby jesus this fic is amazing! I've read it twice in one night. My life won't be complete until you update. Seriously. I would PAY for another chapter of this gem.
Aurora Abbot chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
This was...wow, I don't know if I can find the words to describe how powerful this is! The struggles, the pain, Reid's love to Angie, it all shines through beautifully. I hope you'll update, that you haven't abandoned this story.
greyghost-wolf chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Could you please update? This is an interesting and refreshingly different story.
isabellemarchant chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Please update the next chapter soon, this story is so good and I really want to know how it ends.
2012summerstar chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Will you finish this? I sure hope you do! This is a great story! Can't wait for more if it comes! FIGHTING!