Reviews for Defect
Kittona chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
ooo I enjoyed reading this! I know this is a one-shot, but it would be really interesting to see what happens to them...
Wolfyfox chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
*applause* This is beautiful! Even though you wearn't describing the movements or where Thundercracker was looking during the last part, you gave a sense OF what he was doing anyway...without having to say it. Very beautiful wording as well...really gives the FEEL of what's going on.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh, very cool, loved it!
A Mechanical Cat chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I see what you mean about telling as well as showing, but that kind of thing probably couldn't have been helped with a speed write. (You could rewrite it so the action happened first and then Thundercracker made his decision.)
Anyway, I really enjoyed it. It was beliveable, and very welll written. Kudos to you.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Its not often that I agree with Decepticons, but seeing what Thundercraker has gone through and what the Decpeticons wanted to do on Cybertron, I have to say that this is one time, I must agree with him. And if it means asking medical aid from the Autobots, then so be it. Perhaps, it will cause both sides to sit down and TALK! Bring this crazy war to a end once and for all, before Cybertron is destroyed by it.
Foxbear chapter 1 . 8/5/2012