Reviews for Play a Game With Me
JenEvan chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Interesting game, and equally interesting outcome. Shadow Games and an extraterrestrial participant. And the odds of Screamer recovering. Perhaps he would, and become a better person, like Seto Kaiba did? Thanks for the read :) It made my day to see both favorites (which I never thought could mix) blending so well in one story :)
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
You should do a story on this... As in a FULL story with multiple chapters and a plot.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
jaust-wow-a-terasnfomers-gartion-one-tv-saires-yugioh-a-sahdowgame-tv-saires ps aer-you-thinking-what-iam-thinking-how-terasnfomers-gartion-one-tv-saires-caeroosover-waith-yugioh-5d's-out-of-qstion-hhhm
Star Lin chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love the fact that you left this open, in case the bunny bites you again. I would love to see that battle between Megatron and Yami. I also want to see the two of them meeting the Autobots. The talks that both Yugi and Yami could have with Prime. Oh, I do hope to see you return to it, if only to see if Starscream did listen and learn the lesson the Shadows try to teach him.
dr-fanmai-love chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
hhhm yami-waithout-a-body-here-i'd-waish-ther-were-more-yugioh-caeroosover-terasnfomers-made ps-i'd-someone-wood-try-jem&the-holgreames-caeroosover-waith-yugioh out-of-qstion
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
yami-waith-a-body-this-nuts or-what i'd-ther-were-more-terasnfomers-caeroosover-waith-yugioh-made!?
silberstreif chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Poor Screamer... but play against the King of Duelists himself? Against the Pharao? Not a good move.
Oh well, Starscream is a Transformer. In contrast to humans he has much more time, at least thousand of years, to get 'better'. )
But Yami should be careful. No Decepticon plays after the rules for long...
MyAibou chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nice blend. It's all about the greed for power, isn't it?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
*giggles* I know this was a one-shot, but damn if this wouldn't make a good full-length fic.
Nicely done Dragon. Keep writing!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm not surprised that Prince Atem beat Starscream. Starscream's arrogance proved to be his own downfall. Now the Autobots, THERE would be a worthy challenge! They would play with honor and passion! The Shadows would not feast much there. No, Prince Atem would enjoy greatly a game against them. Perhaps Bumblebee or may Optimus Prime HIMSELF! *Shuffles deck* ITS TIME TO DUEL!
redconvoy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You must do one with Megatron. He could have the illusion of Optimus pummeling him as a penalty game XD

I figured Star Scream would lose.