Reviews for Play a Game With Me
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 7/8
Looks like Starscream met his match and not in the form of Megatron. Hope Yugi, Yami, and the others be alright when the Deceptions and, eventually, the Autobots come callin'.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Interesting game, and equally interesting outcome. Shadow Games and an extraterrestrial participant. And the odds of Screamer recovering. Perhaps he would, and become a better person, like Seto Kaiba did? Thanks for the read :) It made my day to see both favorites (which I never thought could mix) blending so well in one story :)
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
You should do a story on this... As in a FULL story with multiple chapters and a plot.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
jaust-wow-a-terasnfomers-gartion-one-tv-saires-yugioh-a-sahdowgame-tv-saires ps aer-you-thinking-what-iam-thinking-how-terasnfomers-gartion-one-tv-saires-caeroosover-waith-yugioh-5d's-out-of-qstion-hhhm
Star Lin chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love the fact that you left this open, in case the bunny bites you again. I would love to see that battle between Megatron and Yami. I also want to see the two of them meeting the Autobots. The talks that both Yugi and Yami could have with Prime. Oh, I do hope to see you return to it, if only to see if Starscream did listen and learn the lesson the Shadows try to teach him.
dr-fanmai-love chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
hhhm yami-waithout-a-body-here-i'd-waish-ther-were-more-yugioh-caeroosover-terasnfomers-made ps-i'd-someone-wood-try-jem&the-holgreames-caeroosover-waith-yugioh out-of-qstion
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
yami-waith-a-body-this-nuts or-what i'd-ther-were-more-terasnfomers-caeroosover-waith-yugioh-made!?
silberstreif chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Poor Screamer... but play against the King of Duelists himself? Against the Pharao? Not a good move.
Oh well, Starscream is a Transformer. In contrast to humans he has much more time, at least thousand of years, to get 'better'. )
But Yami should be careful. No Decepticon plays after the rules for long...
MyAibou chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nice blend. It's all about the greed for power, isn't it?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
*giggles* I know this was a one-shot, but damn if this wouldn't make a good full-length fic.
Nicely done Dragon. Keep writing!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I'm not surprised that Prince Atem beat Starscream. Starscream's arrogance proved to be his own downfall. Now the Autobots, THERE would be a worthy challenge! They would play with honor and passion! The Shadows would not feast much there. No, Prince Atem would enjoy greatly a game against them. Perhaps Bumblebee or may Optimus Prime HIMSELF! *Shuffles deck* ITS TIME TO DUEL!
redconvoy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You must do one with Megatron. He could have the illusion of Optimus pummeling him as a penalty game XD

I figured Star Scream would lose.