Reviews for Now You Know My Pain
Clarissa George306 chapter 4 . 12/24/2017
Okay so this story is okay, but it's kind of stereotyping girls. Not all girls cry all the time or act ghetto or complain. Cyborg probably wouldn't have turned into a drama queen and ghetto. He would have turned into the female version of himself which may have been slightly less lazy and masculine. He would have liked cars and video games, but also girl stuff like doing nails and bonding. Beast boy might have been the same. But Robin is super sensitive and not at all fearless like he was as a man. He should have been depicted as stronger and more determined, not weak and dad and dependant. I actually kind of take offense to this as well because I am a female and I am black and I am not ghetto or super girly. I like cars and fighting, but also getting my nails done because it makes me feel special. This is a good story, but you stereotype females and it's a bit insulting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I laughed a lot
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
Yay Batman!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Lol Cyborg da Female is legit me when you steal my food. A direct quote from yesterday,
" bitch y'all bettah gimme back dat cookie or ima teach you wat it's like to die in public, you mofo dumass"
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Slick af bro
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
Cyborg is so funny
LilLinkGirl chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
I love Cyborg and Bee's intro talk lol My group of friends is very multi racial so all the Titans got to have my friends voices playing along to the dialog :) This was great! Very nice job :)
Emily The Avenger chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
This was definitely one of the funniest fanfics I've read.
feather chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
I wish robin and star stayed with sealed genders. Do u think u could do another stories where they stay genderswaped?
ObeliskX chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
Pretty good story with fun twist. I kinda doubt though that their personalities would change upon body changing...
Will you write more TT fiction?
Fireballin117 chapter 8 . 3/12/2015