Reviews for When You've Ceased to Believe
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh Luna :) you've written her perfectly by the way. I can just imagine her saying those things to Lucius. I love the idea of a death eater rehabilitation center. Great job!
still kat chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Hehehe...it's impossible to not like Luna. Cute and funny, great work!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Ah, I loved this! A lot of authors find it difficult to write friendship fics, and I really hope you do write more for this. This is very well written and I absolutely adore it! :D
AmzyD chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Strange pairing, but very well executed
the lola chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was so funny! I loved it. I loved the characterisations, I loved the cleverness of it all, I loved your lines. I LOVE how you wrote Luna, I think a lot of writers find her hard to write, but you get her spot-on. And you know what? this could be good for Druna! Yes! hahaha, couldn't help but say it ;) I loved your controlling Narcissa too, great story.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I think this would make an excellent longer story, but for what it is, it's great as well. I can picture Luna signing up to help him, and you have her perceptive as always. I love your characterizations and this is one of the better "rehabilitation program" stories that I've come across. Well done.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
*cough cough* ack I can't stop laughing :D This was hilarious. I can imagine the look on their faces when he told them at the end. Brilliant!
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I like this. I like the way you have written Luna and Lucius' interaction. Great job! :)
whatpassesformymind chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh I do like Narcissa when she's in control. It made me laugh. And I think it would be excellent if turned into a full length novel type thing.
Ralinde chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hahaha this is hilarious. I just love Narcissa for giving Lucius no chance to back out of it and I think you have both Lucius and Luna in character. I love 'redemption'/'reconcilliation' fics and I think you're right: this would make for an excellent novel.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Haha, this is hilarious! There are so many clever lines in this - Narcissa being snarky about Lucius being a 'big boy', Luna's "I would have thought that was rather obvious" when Lucius asked if the Death Eaters were ten-year-olds, and, of course, the ending. I think you write Luna incredibly well; the dialogue that she has is quite spot-on, and she definitely seems like the type of person to take part in a program like this. I can also imagine Narcissa signing Lucius up for a rehabilitation program as well; that definitely fits with her character. Lucius was in-character, also, and I like how he started off being so reluctant and then actually ended up enjoying it somewhat. The interactions between Narcissa and Lucius were very realistic, and fit with how I can see the two of them acting. I've never thought about Luna and Lucius interacting much before, but I absolutely adored this. Great work!
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Hahaha, you write Luna really well, you know that? This is such an awesome story as well! I love the way Lucius has formed a bond with her through the story. Ahh, so many awesome things! This was really well-written too; there were no spelling or grammar errors that I could see. Well done!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Hahahahahahahah oh i wouldve loved to have been there when luciusntold them it was luna...

That is so like luna to offer to help him out even after all she sbeen through,
I thourghly enjoyed this xD
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love this! I wish I could have seen what they said after he said Luna's name. (sequel? -insert most convincing eyes ever- ) I loved how you characterized Lucius and Luna. You do it marvelously and I enjoyed how Narcissa was bossy.

"And you will not argue with me anymore."

Lucius scowled, turning away from her. He had married Narcissa in the first place because he assumed that she would be easy to bend, but oh, no, on the contrary. She was a wretched, stubborn little–

Amazing and I was laughing so hard.

I also liked Lucius' reaction to Luna's insightfulness. I forgot that he never really had a chance to meet her and know her. Oh and Luna's above Occlumency. ;D

Fantastic job Gamma! I loved it!
DrEvilsketch chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this is soooooo funny. you write character voice so well and he's super in-character, spot on. i feel this should continue into an epic of sorts. :)