Reviews for Gonna Make You
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh, thank fuck. So I'm not the only pervert that was totally unconvinced about Nick trying to be Dean's "little brother". ;) YOU ALWAYS READ MY MIND, SWEETIE.

And again, I've read this so many times and I always forget to comment! So. Sorry for that. :p

THIS IS SO SEXY. I'M SQUEALING LITTLE FANGIRL SQUEALS. The whispering and growling into each other's ears, oh god. Such a simple but bulletproof kink of mine. And the little pieces of dirty talk! *flails* Dean saying how good Sam will look on his knees. Yeah...I want this.

And, just like the previous times, I'm always sad that Bobby saved them so soon. I was kinda looking forward to seeing poor Sammy be their slave for a little bit. But hey, you're the Queen of UST and angst! ;)

I like how in the end Dean's obviously remembering that encounter and yet he's still being Dean and refusing to talk about it. I can picture one or both of them dreaming about the incident...and maybe the other one hears. Mmm. Or that's what I'm gonna pretend anyway. ;)

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR LOVELINESS. :D
cugi-terl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is great, and I actually had a similar thought watching that episode, I would so love to read more though.
Great story!
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I never watch supernatural but it pretty good for M-rated.