Reviews for Some Semblance of Meaning
zentanglebubblegum0624 chapter 48 . 4/16
Obsidian is gonna win. I can feel it. Also, this is a really awesome story. Love you. (Can anyone say "creepy"?) hahahaha
Shinoki chapter 84 . 8/22/2016
...Aaaahhhhhh... Being Vale is suffering.
My precious child. I guess... argh.
Shinoki chapter 62 . 8/22/2016
Being Vale is suffering.
I really like Fen...
Guest chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kit is so cute!
Abie chapter 97 . 3/31/2016
I'm in shock right now. This was an absolutely incredible story. I have no words. This last chapter just about ripped my heart out.
Plasma Knight chapter 10 . 1/10/2016
Hmm, I'm pretty sure that the outfits from the same district are supposed to match. It seems odd to me that Vale and Kit's teams didn't decide together what to have them wear.
Plasma Knight chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
Have to admit, I was worried you'd rip off the costume from the actual book. The idea who did come up with is a pretty good one, nice job on you.
Plasma Knight chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
I like the touch that the District 3 girl was named Perl. The Computer Science major in me got all self-pleased at knowing where the name came from, lol.
Plasma Knight chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
That is a pretty brutal bit of irony. Maybe Vale shouldn't have been so selfless :p
Plasma Knight chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
It is kinda sad that not much seems to be spared for all the unlucky people that came from 12 before Katniss and Peeta.

I'll be looking forward to more, but since this IS a prequel I'll be awaiting a sad ending :/
Biancachu chapter 22 . 11/27/2015
It made since now how Lavinia knew Damon so personally. Since should be sense.

I did see that coming. :D
Paul chapter 97 . 9/30/2015
Not quite sure where the ending is going, although I am hazelle supposed to be gales mother? This isn't my favorite hunger games fanific, but it's a pretty good one. Keep up the good work.
Kristen again chapter 97 . 9/25/2015
OH MY GODD LILY WHYY
Kristen chapter 96 . 9/25/2015
Lillyyyy why you do this to me
Asmo chapter 97 . 9/23/2015
Okay the "guest " review right before this that cuts off all weird right before (after?) this was me, so I'll just continue it here:
-I've actually experienced, so yeah, crying at a Disney children's movie makes a little more sense if you're me.) Thankfully, SSoM was not dealing with stuff I've experienced (yay! Never been forced to fight to the death as a kid!) it's just that good.
-as i said in an earlier review, great POVs.
-l like how Maybelle (who is freaking awesome, btw) doesn't immediately like Sid, and doesn't like that he has a sort of idealized view of her that comes from not knowing her very long and meeting her in a super stressful situation.
- the way Vale says she could love him but hasn't known him long enough to be in love yet really makes sense, as well as the fact that his trauma isn't just from her death. Yes they were very close, but they still hadn't known each other for that long, so good job on realism.
- one tiny criticism: your characters are so well realized and compelex, but your arena, while well described, was a little dull (sorry, this is my hunger games pet peeve, amd and its not like it took away from my enjoyment very much at all (like maybe 1% at most) but maybe your next arena...
So yeah, love you're fic, i will definitely read any others you write about things i have read/watched/etc... [So far you haven't, which is fine (of course) but i hope you do at some point (or another hunger games thing, i honestly think you are ~better than canon~ (high fanfic honor)]
-Asmo