Reviews for Some Semblance of Meaning
SunshineBubbles chapter 97 . 12/7/2017
Wow The stories amazing, so dark, so sad I actually cried, is it finished now or are you going to write more chapters for it?
tanithlipsky chapter 97 . 12/6/2017
nice
zentanglebubblegum0624 chapter 66 . 6/15/2017
DALLIANCE?
NO, VALE! NOT THE SAME THING!
Nick chapter 97 . 6/3/2017
So is this story over then? It doesn't feel as if it is :(. This is better than the actual original book, which is amazing. I do hope you finish it sometime.
zentanglebubblegum0624 chapter 48 . 4/16/2017
Obsidian is gonna win. I can feel it. Also, this is a really awesome story. Love you. (Can anyone say "creepy"?) hahahaha
Shinoki chapter 84 . 8/22/2016
...Aaaahhhhhh... Being Vale is suffering.
My precious child. I guess... argh.
Shinoki chapter 62 . 8/22/2016
Being Vale is suffering.
I really like Fen...
Guest chapter 19 . 6/11/2016
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kit is so cute!
Abie chapter 97 . 3/31/2016
I'm in shock right now. This was an absolutely incredible story. I have no words. This last chapter just about ripped my heart out.
Plasma Knight chapter 10 . 1/10/2016
Hmm, I'm pretty sure that the outfits from the same district are supposed to match. It seems odd to me that Vale and Kit's teams didn't decide together what to have them wear.
Plasma Knight chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
Have to admit, I was worried you'd rip off the costume from the actual book. The idea who did come up with is a pretty good one, nice job on you.
Plasma Knight chapter 7 . 1/8/2016
I like the touch that the District 3 girl was named Perl. The Computer Science major in me got all self-pleased at knowing where the name came from, lol.
Plasma Knight chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
That is a pretty brutal bit of irony. Maybe Vale shouldn't have been so selfless :p
Plasma Knight chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
It is kinda sad that not much seems to be spared for all the unlucky people that came from 12 before Katniss and Peeta.

I'll be looking forward to more, but since this IS a prequel I'll be awaiting a sad ending :/
Biancachu chapter 22 . 11/27/2015
It made since now how Lavinia knew Damon so personally. Since should be sense.

I did see that coming. :D