Reviews for A Change of Heart
scarlettrhettforever chapter 3 . 3/22
Hope Margaret grants his wish so can talk to her aunt. Be interesting what arrangements they make.

I guess Mrs Thornton will be involved at Mrs Shaw's request.

Please continue as it be lovely to see the next chapter.

You are doing a wonderful job with this story.
Katie chapter 3 . 3/22
I have enjoyed reading your story and love to see the next chapter.
obilupin chapter 3 . 1/29
I enjoyed reading this & would love to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I've enjoyed what's been written so far and would love an update! I hope there is one in the future!
Rebby-Eowyn chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Delicious start! Please do continue this story. I like this way of their speaking so openly of their feeling without Margaret being "totally in love" with him but more cautiously inclined towards him. It leaves a lot of space for romance :) If that is what you intended for them, in case you want to continue this story, which I really hope you do at some point! I like your way of writing a lot! :)
ajoytoread chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I really like your story. Will you be writing more on s story?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I only just found this story. I think it is beautifully written. One of the best North & South vatiations i hv read!
holly1492 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Any chance for an update? This is wonderful!
Chris Golden chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
May I ask if you abandoned this story or did you perhaps finish it on another site?
ppatricio73 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Hello !When are you going to continue? You left me hanging here?
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Really intense. Interesting fic.
holly1492 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Fantastic! Please write more ... This is a great beginning. I can't wait to see where you take this next!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Lovepmd WHERE ARE YOU ? Come on give us another chapter! I love your story. Please update soon. Sincerely Maria
Angela chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
So romantic! Please continue
abelard chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Beautiful, gorgeous story. Please write more soon.