Reviews for A Change of Heart
rochsmell chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
I really enjoyed this story, your writing style and understanding of the characters is beautiful. Knowing it's been years since you updated, and heaving read previous reviews which have called for more, I know I'm only adding to the crowd, but still I can't help wondering because this chapter ended with what was clearly a continuation. Following because I do hope you post more!
scarlettrhettforever chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Hope Margaret grants his wish so can talk to her aunt. Be interesting what arrangements they make.

I guess Mrs Thornton will be involved at Mrs Shaw's request.

Please continue as it be lovely to see the next chapter.

You are doing a wonderful job with this story.
Katie chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
I have enjoyed reading your story and love to see the next chapter.
obilupin chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
I enjoyed reading this & would love to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I've enjoyed what's been written so far and would love an update! I hope there is one in the future!
Rebby-Eowyn chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Delicious start! Please do continue this story. I like this way of their speaking so openly of their feeling without Margaret being "totally in love" with him but more cautiously inclined towards him. It leaves a lot of space for romance :) If that is what you intended for them, in case you want to continue this story, which I really hope you do at some point! I like your way of writing a lot! :)
ajoytoread chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I really like your story. Will you be writing more on s story?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I only just found this story. I think it is beautifully written. One of the best North & South vatiations i hv read!
holly1492 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Any chance for an update? This is wonderful!
Chris Golden chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
May I ask if you abandoned this story or did you perhaps finish it on another site?
ppatricio73 chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Hello !When are you going to continue? You left me hanging here?
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
Really intense. Interesting fic.
holly1492 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Fantastic! Please write more ... This is a great beginning. I can't wait to see where you take this next!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Lovepmd WHERE ARE YOU ? Come on give us another chapter! I love your story. Please update soon. Sincerely Maria
Angela chapter 3 . 8/6/2013