Reviews for The Force has a Way
lavi0123 chapter 1 . 5/27
Are you kidding? This was TOTALLY in character for Yoda! (or at least for the Yoda we see in the OT...)

AHH I love this! I love Obi and Qui, but they're both so unfailingly dense that I want to be Yoda at various points in this story XD
Blue Teller chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Heehee, I can hear Yoda's thoughts clearly through the story:
"See in front of their faces, these two do not! How dense, they can possibly be!? Hit them with my stick, I must, until learned their lesson is!"
Then Qui-Gon comes out:
"Hey, Master Yoda, guess what? It was Obi-Wan all along! The one that I had a connection to-Oww!"
And Master Yoda's like:
"A Moron, you are! Figure it out months ago, I did!"

I love this story It's so entertaining. The thing with Padawans being trained as Jedi without Masters is a little bit non-cannon, but it's alright, barely a changed detail. (There are MUCH weirder AUs out there, anyway... -_-) Am I the only one who thinks Yoda wasn't out of character at all? His irritation, maybe a tiny bit, but his behavior? Totally spot on. Besides, I would be frustrated with them too at that point! xD And the slap-stick comedy was great, so no complains. No complains at all.
Can't believe you wrote this fourteen years ago! Amazing. Still, even after all these years - great job!
The Golden Warrior Princess chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
HAH
this is really funny

poor Yoda
forced to deal with these idiots
StarOfTime chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Hi! I feel I should point out, for the benefit of this story, that pajamas are only referred to as such when they have been selected by a Jedi Knight or Master. Prior to this, they are called initiates. I like the story, it's interesting.
MissSarcastix chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
"...Maybe he prefers Hitori's Defence...?" God, I laughed so hard I fell off the chair, then I climbed back up, re-read the sentence... I fell of again, I am now sitting on the floor :P
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Lol, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are both dense! It made me laugh when they don't realize how obvious it is. And it took them stranded to a nearly crashed elevator to realize it! And don't worry about Yoda's reactions, I've always imagined that he really like hitting people with his stick. And it's cool that he's the hidden mastermind with the assistance of Windu. I swear I laughed when Windu mimed that he can't talk. It's hilarious imagining Windu doing that! xD
rata2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I like the story. It had great plot and humor. What I think that you could have done was indicated in some manner that the scenes were shifting in the story, I feel it would make the plot line a bit clearer.

-rata2
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Nooo ... Why'd you have to end the fanfic? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story - it's so beautiful! I love the twist of the mystery with the names, cuz I didn't understand the 'one' and 'gone' thing until it was revealed. And that was SO SMART!
This fanfic is so frickin awesome! You are awesome! Beautiful! I would die if that was actually how Obi and Qui met. Sooo beautiful. Thanks so much for making it. And I love Yoda's frustration, it was HILARIOUS! Beautiful story.
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I haven't been into Star Wars fanfiction in a long, long time...lol. I came across an old friends profile and she guiltily admitted to me that she liked some fanfiction in the JA series and thought I should try it out, since I've been looking for something different to read. I stumbled across this little gem of a fic and I'm glad I did! I LOVE the bond that you've got started between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon...I used to like the whole arc in this era, I don't think that I can ever get enough of these two characters. I also loved Yoda...*snickers* I can see him smacking people around with that stick of his! Especially the likes of Qui-Gon and Obi Wan who couldn't seem to figure it out that they belonged together. Beautiful plot and very well written ;) I think I might have to guiltily indulge in this section for a bit tonight...it's been quite a long time and I'm glad that I started it off with your fic!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Sweet! I think it's funny how when they both catch on, they're like "how did I not think of this before!" And then I looked at your profile, and saw... YOU WRITE SERAPHIM?! OH WOW THAT IS SOOOO COOL! I think I commented on there once but I keep forgetting to leave a comment. *sigh*
*coughcough* I thought Gilad looked familar... *ahem* :-P
(Yes, this is the same ErinKenobi2893 with the blog and all... ;-) I post here on a shared account. It's technically Iris' account, but she lets me post on it... It's AnotherBook, if you wanted to know.)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Oh, I'm sure he uses that stick much more than we see. It's the perfect weapon for beating some sense into stubborn Masters and Padawans. Tee hee. I like it!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This made me giggle. Poor Yoda.
The Forgotten's Kanvas chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love how they keep getting whacked by Yoda. D
jamuca chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Ha ha! XD

"or maybe thrust his gimmer stick at someone and yell 'I told you so!'" I laughed at that part and then almost died when I read the next part! This was a hilarious story!
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Outtake:

Suddenly Yoda walked up to Jinn and Kenobi, yanked them down to his level with the force, cracked their heads together, and said, 'Master and Apprentice you shall be.' Then he walked away.

Mace rose an eyebrow and shot Yoda a rather sardonic look. 'What was that about not interfering, again?'

'Hmph. When as old as I am you are, know the correct thing to do you will.' And Yoda walked away.