Reviews for Beneath this Sky
DMBSJB18 chapter 21 . 1/21
I am legit a sobbing mess right now. I stayed up all night reading this and wow. This was amazing. So so so so amazing. Jessica and Emmett tore me up inside. And rose. Thank you for sharing with us.
Viveen chapter 21 . 1/17
Thank you for writing a story where I actually enjoyed Jessica! I cried more for Jessica than Emmett! All of your characterisations were amazing. The story kept a good pace and flowed really well from start to finish. I love the last line and how you tied it back to the prologue. A fantastic story!
Reinbeau chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
? Esme?

La Grand is a beautiful town. I have had to hole up there a time or two waiting for the plows to remove enough snow off of Cabbage to get down to Pendleton.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/8/2016
Wonderfully told. Thank you.
LAB1 chapter 21 . 10/21/2016
Wow! An amazing story! A devastating and much too real feeling alternate reality. Loved your characters and how larger then life they lived and loved!
Anonymous chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
This is the only story which has managed to make me cry. It is no that I haven't read stories in which someone dies but still this is the only story which made me feel the pain and release tears. I didn't cry over Jessica's death for reasons unknown to me but I still can't get over Emmett's death...
His love can be called as the true love but Rose missed it for something she didn't even want. There were still some parts which I didn't understand like Alice's time travel. Even if she went ahead in time she could still meet Jasper and how did she meet Edward. All I want to say that I loved all your characters but Emmett stands out the most to me *sigh*. Love u Em
TheMrsW chapter 21 . 12/13/2015
Excellent and unique story. Thanks for sharing.
bfk1122 chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
This was a fantastic story! I've always loved time travel theories. I think you should change the names and publish this.
ksouza3 chapter 21 . 9/11/2015
Loved the ending and that last quote. Such an amazing way to bring it back full circle. I loved the adventure in this story and all tbe characters. Such a fabulous job!
ksouza3 chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
I love how you ended the chapter. The dialogue and relationship between Bella and Jessica is just too funny and sweet. Its so witty and so true to how girls really talk. Im really loving this story so far!
Kopec82 chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
Wow, so diferent, so romantic, Ahhh so sad! That's why I love Emmet
Kopec82 chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
Holly shit!, this changes thigs! Carlisle and Rose, nice twist.
Thank you chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
This was beautiful, honestly. The perfect blend of romance and completely bonkers science, this was the cutest version of a bleak apocalyptic-style story I've ever seen.
I don't understand how people are saying they're confused only a few chapters in - the crazy shit happens at the end! The situation and the atmosphere were spelled out so easily there at the beginning, the whole story made me feel tired and aged along with the characters; the crying jag I had at the end was such a relief. Such emotive writing in this story.
If you don't understand what's going on three chapters in, or if you're looking for a happy-go-lucky love story, this isn't for you. Turn around now.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
Wow! I love science fiction so I let myself visualize the entire story as a movie as I read it. Your superb characterizations and original storyline made it easy. You made every character so real and there were quite a few surprises. Rene, for one. Emmett, another. I'm sorry I didn't review until I'd completed the story but I had time to read straight through, so I did. Thank you for such an enjoyable read.
maphie chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
Nothing is clicking for me yet. I know that this story will unfold but right now I'm just reading and trusting.
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »