Reviews for Beneath this Sky
dbpbatm chapter 21 . 2/20
One of the best AU's I have read. Thank you for sharing this.
dbpbatm chapter 3 . 2/15
Very interesting plot!
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 1/28
Rereading this!
DamnPrecious0329 chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
Motherfucker. I has the the sads.
Mell C chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Had to reread this amazing story again. Still perhaps the most unique AU I've encountered. Thanks for writing.
Lilith Leazman chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
I feel like I must have written a review for this wonderful story of yours a while ago, but just in case I haven't, I had to let you know that this was one of my Top Rated stories I have every read on . It is publish worthy. Truly a fantastic, well written story. Love it.
Bockpack chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
This fic made me weep genuine tears that just wouldn't stop flowing. Beautiful, sad, and perfect.

I have to dry my face with a sock because I had to stop folding clothes to finish reading.
luvyateamedward chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
Wow! Great story! The writing and the way you used your characters was different from other stories. I like how the plot was different from anything I have read. Hope you decide to write more! :)
helenemc chapter 21 . 10/23/2014
Interesting story. Thank you.
onlybelieved chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
I don't usually read supernatural, or even vamp fics but adf sent me here and I wasn't dissapointed. such a unique and well thought through idea- even if it took me a while to get into it because I was so confused in the beginning. Thanks for sharing!
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »