Reviews for Beneath this Sky
ImYours1901 chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Wow, I have to admit I was a bit befuddled when I found out that it was Carlisle who destroyed the world for Rose because I thought it was Edward for Bella. Anyway, I still enjoyed the fic, immensely, its a one of a kind ;)
Raewright chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Wow! This was brilliant! Thank you!
GeorgieMarie95 chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
That was the best fanfiction I have read in a very long time :D brilliant plot beautifully executed :D
Even though I am in tears right now, I am so glad I read it :) I am now on my way to check out your other work :)
Georgie xx
roxiegirl chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story! *wipes tears*. So different from any other ff I've ever read. I loved it! Thanks for writing and sharing with us humble readers.
Chloe Masen chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Amazed, amazed, amazed...
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Absolutely beautiful story! Probably the most unique I've ever read! I will miss it so much! Keep creating enchanting stories! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
lindsjc chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
WOW! This story was unreal! I didn't expect Emmett to be the sacrifice, but it fits, as he would do anything for Rose. You're a very talented writer and I have enjoyed your work!
Reinbeau chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Bit of a tear jerker, but WELL worth the read.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Reinbeau chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
Hermiston is horse country! Well, at least 3 times a year during the huge horse sales held there. Nice little down between Umatilla and Pendleton.
Reinbeau chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I have had a few memorable trips up Cabbage in my days. Some covered with ice and snow, some with winds so strong they blew rocks onto the vehicles. It is usually good thing to get to La Grande. I think I would drive right on thru this La Grande and get to Baker City before I stopped.
kini113 chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
Absolutely amazing had my wussy self hooked to deep to fast cried and laughed through the entire thing. Stunning Job. :D
Chloe Masen chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
You continue to awe and amaze me. And do it so beautifully, and cleverly, and... well, I'm just awed and amazed.

And the Jasper thing... gave me awed and amazed chills. You're brilliant.
katinki chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
I just re-read this from start to finish. What a joy! I love what you did with this story. Unique and so well done. Thank you for writing and sharing! :)
dwright chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Great story. Fantastic ending. Thanks for writing.
dwright chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
I definitely didn't see that coming.
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »