Reviews for Beneath this Sky
nebfan51 chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
I finally had the chance to complete reading your story. Never thought I would shed tears over a vampire dying :) Guess what...I did! This was quite the story...very well written...very involved and very interesting! Loved it! THANK YOU for sharing...look forward to reading more from you :)
tommy214 chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
OMG! I'm at work reading this and trying, unsuccessfully, not to cry! Brilliant story, loved every word of it!
Chloe Masen chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Every time I leave a makes-me-look-like-a-thoughtless-idiot review on this story I swear that I won't do it again the next time... but here I am again. Reduced to an unable-to-form-an-intelligent-thought or a similar gift of to-and-for-you praise IDIOT. And I'm truly sorry for that, because you truly deserve so much better. I kind of worship you. And these characters. And this story. Kind of completely. I hope you don't mind that I do... but it IS your brilliant fault, so maybe, knowing that, you don't.
Alterite chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Wow, I love this story so much, I'm overwhelmed by the ending. I must say it's a rare occasion when I cry with a fanfiction, but I did here.
I think you found the perfect balance with heart-ache, sci-fi, love story. It's been such a beautiful journey, thank you for sharing it here.
I hope you write something else. I really do.
Love from France,
IA. xx
Mysterious R chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
This made me cry. It was so full of meaning and touched my heart like no other story has in a long while.
Thank you.
ImYours1901 chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Wow, I have to admit I was a bit befuddled when I found out that it was Carlisle who destroyed the world for Rose because I thought it was Edward for Bella. Anyway, I still enjoyed the fic, immensely, its a one of a kind ;)
Raewright chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Wow! This was brilliant! Thank you!
GeorgieMarie95 chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
That was the best fanfiction I have read in a very long time :D brilliant plot beautifully executed :D
Even though I am in tears right now, I am so glad I read it :) I am now on my way to check out your other work :)
Georgie xx
roxiegirl chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story! *wipes tears*. So different from any other ff I've ever read. I loved it! Thanks for writing and sharing with us humble readers.
Chloe Masen chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Amazed, amazed, amazed...
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Absolutely beautiful story! Probably the most unique I've ever read! I will miss it so much! Keep creating enchanting stories! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
lindsjc chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
WOW! This story was unreal! I didn't expect Emmett to be the sacrifice, but it fits, as he would do anything for Rose. You're a very talented writer and I have enjoyed your work!
Reinbeau chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Bit of a tear jerker, but WELL worth the read.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Reinbeau chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
Hermiston is horse country! Well, at least 3 times a year during the huge horse sales held there. Nice little down between Umatilla and Pendleton.
Reinbeau chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I have had a few memorable trips up Cabbage in my days. Some covered with ice and snow, some with winds so strong they blew rocks onto the vehicles. It is usually good thing to get to La Grande. I think I would drive right on thru this La Grande and get to Baker City before I stopped.
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »