Reviews for Beneath this Sky
marigold123 chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
I read this over a few days. I thought the story was so well told. I loved your characters. Rose was such a tortured woman...and then losing Emmett. I loved the way Bella told this story and how all these characters made up her world. The surge, wolf blood, the experiments and the characters.. I truly enjoyed your story!
Edmazing chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
This is do complex. The emotional ties, the unlikely friendships that have been made. I'm loving it even though I've never really been a scifi/ post apocalyptic reader.
tarada chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Such a beautiful and creative story. Thanks for sharing it!
Edmazing chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Oh. I'm so confused, but I'm desperate to follow along and sort this out. lol
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
This is painfully perfect. It's amazing, brilliant.
The concept for this story is fascinating and you inhabited your world with these loveable characters that made you laugh as easily as they stole your heart.
Your plot was a bit stationary, and then everything seemed to happen all at once at the end. But meh, lot's of stories do that, the one that comes to mind being 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.
And I said that last thing because I feel obligated to tell you, not because it made me love this less. You can tell I really really really really really really love this story because I started getting all fancy pants and even used an aliterating oxymoron. Trust me that means this is amazing _ .
insanemum chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
This story is amazing - truly. Your imagination, your characterisations, the plot - all stunning. Thankyou for writing such a perfect story. Going to go back to my crying now...
insanemum chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Oh Emmett! Oh no! I'm crying now - the ugly kind :*( But at least there is that sliver of hope in Alice's drawing.
AbstractSong101 chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
I had to physically leave my computer and go and calm down.

Awwwww Carlisle visited. I still feel pretty terrible for him.

"Saving him from that bear was the best thing she ever did."
OH GOD. My heart,

He would hold her close and kiss her as only he could kiss her. She would cherish every second, every touch. She wouldn't let any of it go to waste. And then he would speak the words that would wrap around her heart and prove that instinct, fate, or whatever else it was that drew them together knew what it was doing.
"I saved the world for you."
IT'S RAINING ON MY FACE.

I am such a mess right now, holy hell.

I loved this story. Loved, loved, loved it. Even if it made me sad.

I hope Garrett, and Carlisle, and Rosalie find happiness again, somewhere. (Maybe Garrett and Carlisle can get together. LOL)

Urgh, I'm still a mess, so this review is ridiculous. You know I adored every second of this fic, even when it broke my heart. I'm sad its over, sad at the sacrifices that these guys had to make to restore the world, but so happy you wrote it.

AbstractSong101 chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Urgh, Demetri sounds like an utter ass.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Alistair!

Oh man, the wolf blood thing made me laugh! Poor Bella, hahaha.

"How much is that doggy in the window? The one with the waggly tail?"
LOL

"I can still kick your ass."
Jake's cheek twitched with the threat of a smile that didn't follow through. "Still? When did you ever? Your memories really do get damaged during the transformation, don't they?"
I love this.

Some part of her that hadn't died in the burn waited for Embry to come strolling up in his human form, half-clothed and grinning and ready to tell Edward every embarrassing Bella story in his arsenal. The gunshot that ricocheted through her mind was quiet.
Poor Bella, so haunted by ghosts.

Oh lord, the explanation of the storms. Meeeep. (Also, you are ridiculously smart).

"I'll make you write lines," Jasper said. "I will not sass Jasper. A thousand times."
Hahahahaha :)

'Against all odds, the wolves had taken to following Emmett around. It had started with Seth, the afternoon of the first mouse experiment. Within a day, Emmett had acquired four new shadows.'
I love this.

"Too bad they aren't more like us. I'm going on a hundred and one, and trust me, I have no laying problems."
Hahahahahaha. I love him!

Oh, God. Why am I scared?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH GOD, HIS LETTER

I AM A MESS RIGHT NOW.

I cant even review the end of this properly because oh god.
AbstractSong101 chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
One month later I am finally getting around to this! All my cries for being so busy, urgh.

Ohhhhhhh Garrett. ILY. So cute adding to the sketches when his heart must still be breaking.

Opening her eyes, she swatted Garrett's arm.
"Ow," he said, though she couldn't possibly have hurt him. "What was that for?"
"For faking me out. I was expecting a bite."
"Well, Christ. I'm about to risk my friend's life. I thought I should kiss her goodbye, just in case."
LOOOOOOOOOVE

"I can't do it with you watching me like that."
And again.. Urgh, he was so perfect for Jessica, damnit!

Awwwwwwwwww Carlisle :(

"I don't deserve you," she said.
"I know." He grinned. "But it's cool, because I don't deserve you, either."
Emmett and Rose! You are giving me all the feels in this chapter.

"I love you," he said, his hand flying back to his throat at the sound of his new voice. He conspired with the rope and drew her closer. "See? Told you I'd still feel the same."
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Ohhhhhhh Jessica feels :(

"I'd like it if you helped me."
Awwwwwww

"Eating the customers is bad for business."
Hahahahahahahaha

"There are other reasons, too," Emmett said.
"Like what?"
He waggled his eyebrows. "She has an amazing rack."
LOL. Love

Awwww, I'm not entirely surprised they slipped up. Bless them :(

'Jessica had once said she didn't want to hurt anyone. That was something Bella remembered too clearly. Jessica hadn't wanted anyone to die just so she could live. Bella focused on the memories she had of her lost friend, turning each one over in her mind, trying to assemble the whole girl from the parts.
She thought Jessica must have been brave.
"I want to stick to animals," Bella said. "For now, at least."
Even as she said it, Bella knew she wouldn't change her mind once she passed beyond this haze of blood lust. She wouldn't reconsider.
She wanted to be brave.'
YOU KILL ME, WOMAN. I love this so much. So much.

"Oh, for the love of… If you shut up about this, I'll let you drive my car."
"Really?"
"No. Of course I won't. Are you new?"
Hahahahahahaha

I love this story so much. I dont want it to end. Meeeeeeeeeep.

Onwards.
tees chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
so Carlisle and Rose started it... and Emmett finished it in the end. Poor Em! getting depressed all over again.
tees chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
"I saved the world for you."

If Rosalie would've just accepted her new life! I'm so sad to see Emmett go. Nobody could love Rose as much as he.

thank you for the story! i really enjoyed it
Edmazing chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Vampire and a human? I don't know what's going on, but you've planted a seed and now I need to know where this is going. Nat's been raving about this one for a while and I'm finally digging in.
stephi910 chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
wow! I've been waiting to read this story for a while, and it's just wow!
1853kaz chapter 21 . 6/27/2013
Great ending. Full circle :) Such a great story , from beginning to end. You wield a robust plot and 3d characters with vision and finesse. Thank you for the joy!
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »