Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Edmazing chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Omg. With everything else going on I hadn't even thought about official consequences for Embry. I'm dying. This is so bad. And the timing. Ugh. Ok, I've got to read until my eyes close. And thank you for sharing this excited/scared/hooked feeling. Wow.
Edmazing chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Oh, my heart is breaking for Bella. For all of them.
Edmazing chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Oh, I cling to the happiness that they've found in this crazy world. I really can't imagine a time when you'd have to hide from family... but then again, maybe I can. Scary.
Edmazing chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
So many questions are whirling through my head. What is all knowing Alice up to? Why is Jasper so guilty? And of course, why does it seem like so many people connected to Bella have been affected? Is it like this now? Everyone's lives have been touched by time travel?

Ugh, all of that on top of the fear about Edward's MBS. I've finally found my feet in this story and I'm dying to find a solution for them all.
Edmazing chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Oh, what a terrible spot to be in. To want when knowing that it will probably only lead to more pain. Ugh, and Edward with his perfect touches, not too much and still not enough.
Edmazing chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Oh no, oh no. Everything just got fast forwarded! Edward's ill too and Jess hasn't got much time. Ugh. I need this story in my bloodstream because rl keeps interrupting and I can't read fast enough
Edmazing chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
They really are up again st the unknown. But I love how it has bonded this group. I find myself invested in almost all of them and that's rare for me because I've normally only got eyes for E&B. Well done.
Edmazing chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
It's a wonder to me that individuals like Bella and Edward can keep trucking along, hoping for a cure, a method, a way through this.
marigold123 chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
I read this over a few days. I thought the story was so well told. I loved your characters. Rose was such a tortured woman...and then losing Emmett. I loved the way Bella told this story and how all these characters made up her world. The surge, wolf blood, the experiments and the characters.. I truly enjoyed your story!
Edmazing chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
This is do complex. The emotional ties, the unlikely friendships that have been made. I'm loving it even though I've never really been a scifi/ post apocalyptic reader.
tarada chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
Such a beautiful and creative story. Thanks for sharing it!
Edmazing chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Oh. I'm so confused, but I'm desperate to follow along and sort this out. lol
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
This is painfully perfect. It's amazing, brilliant.
The concept for this story is fascinating and you inhabited your world with these loveable characters that made you laugh as easily as they stole your heart.
Your plot was a bit stationary, and then everything seemed to happen all at once at the end. But meh, lot's of stories do that, the one that comes to mind being 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.
And I said that last thing because I feel obligated to tell you, not because it made me love this less. You can tell I really really really really really really love this story because I started getting all fancy pants and even used an aliterating oxymoron. Trust me that means this is amazing _ .
insanemum chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
This story is amazing - truly. Your imagination, your characterisations, the plot - all stunning. Thankyou for writing such a perfect story. Going to go back to my crying now...
insanemum chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Oh Emmett! Oh no! I'm crying now - the ugly kind :*( But at least there is that sliver of hope in Alice's drawing.
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »