Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Shahula chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
This was amazing. I wish I had better words to share with you, but sadly they all lack in comparison to the brilliance of yours. Thank for sharing this story. I hope you'll share more soon.
NKubie chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
"I saved the world for you." - You made me cry. And I'm sure that you have no idea how monumental that is, but it is. I get very emotional and passionate about stories, but I don't cry. I may get choked up, but I don't cry. I'm crying right now. Tears are sliding down my face and clouding my vision as I type this out.

Although this is a B/E story, I think Rosalie is really star of the show. She got one many to destroy the world for her and another one to save it.

She wouldn't let any of it go to waste. - I hope this goes for what she does with the rest of her existence. I hope the smile that Alice saw grows...maybe. I'm still not sure how long her penance should last. Not that the Surge was caused with malicious intent, but still...

On the other hand, I hate the idea that Rose can't be forgiven or forgive herself. In time, I just want them all to be happy.

This ending was absolutely perfect and tied in so effing well with the prologue, it was like poetry. You are truly an amazing storyteller and I love that you took us on this amazing journey!

Thank you for sharing your gift and I look forward to more!

xo
Nan
NKubie chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Emmett's death gutted me. I did NOT see that coming. Seems to be a pattern with me and this story, huh?

I hate that it's taken me this long to get here, but these last couple of weeks have been absolute chaos! But I'm here now, though pretty sad at the moment. Like the vamps in this chapter, I feel like I should be happy now that the Surge has ended, but I can't. Not at the price it took to get there.

The letter from Emmett was perfection! Couldn't have dreamed of a better ending for him if it had to be. Which I guess it did.

My heart aches for Rose, but in some ways, this is the additional penance she has to pay for what caused all the trouble in the first place. But I am glad that she does smile...eventually.

I really like the idea that the wolves and vamps finally came together to fix the world. At least one more good thing came out of Emmett's death.

Since Emmett was Rose's mate and Esme could have been Carlisle's (and maybe Jessica was Garrett's), does that mean that they will all remain alone for the rest of eternity, or whatever their lifespan is? That too makes me sad.

I do love the idea that Bella took over the bees for Emmett, though. Not sure why that means so much to me right now, but it does. And THANK YOU for not having Bella or Edward go into the machine. Truly, THANK YOU!
Scorpio11 chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
An brilliantly inventive story beautifully written. My utmost admiration and thanks.
Edmazing chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Oh, I am heartbroken. This twist on canon, making it a lopsided triangle changed and enriched everything. Is it weird that I feel like I didn't spend enough time with Emmett? Like I never got to know how truly awesome he was. I can already feel a reread coming on and I haven't even closed it the first time. Great plot and fantastic storytelling. Really, thank you so much for sharing this with us.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Beneath This Sky has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in June over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Edmazing chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Good. I'm glad they're both choosing to be together even though they're upset with Rose. And of course they would be conflicted. It's a lot to take in. The pain, the world, the trouble they've both gone through for most of their lives. But of course with out Rose and her mistake they wouldn't have each other. Time. Time will fix this. And thanks to her and Garrett they might have it. Wow. Now I understand why everyone's been talking about this. I'm blown away.
Edmazing chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
Omg. Was Rose trying to go backwards? To undo time? You've completely tossed everything I thought I knew out the window. lol Of course I thought the prologue was Edward and Bella. Never would I have seen this coming, but it's all falling into place. Wow
Edmazing chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Omg. With everything else going on I hadn't even thought about official consequences for Embry. I'm dying. This is so bad. And the timing. Ugh. Ok, I've got to read until my eyes close. And thank you for sharing this excited/scared/hooked feeling. Wow.
Edmazing chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Oh, my heart is breaking for Bella. For all of them.
Edmazing chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Oh, I cling to the happiness that they've found in this crazy world. I really can't imagine a time when you'd have to hide from family... but then again, maybe I can. Scary.
Edmazing chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
So many questions are whirling through my head. What is all knowing Alice up to? Why is Jasper so guilty? And of course, why does it seem like so many people connected to Bella have been affected? Is it like this now? Everyone's lives have been touched by time travel?

Ugh, all of that on top of the fear about Edward's MBS. I've finally found my feet in this story and I'm dying to find a solution for them all.
Edmazing chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Oh, what a terrible spot to be in. To want when knowing that it will probably only lead to more pain. Ugh, and Edward with his perfect touches, not too much and still not enough.
Edmazing chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
Oh no, oh no. Everything just got fast forwarded! Edward's ill too and Jess hasn't got much time. Ugh. I need this story in my bloodstream because rl keeps interrupting and I can't read fast enough
Edmazing chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
They really are up again st the unknown. But I love how it has bonded this group. I find myself invested in almost all of them and that's rare for me because I've normally only got eyes for E&B. Well done.
1,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »