Reviews for Beneath this Sky
evilnat chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
I wondered what would happen to Edwards tattoos when he changed.

Great chapter, it's good to see them adjusting, and still *them*.

Xx
1853kaz chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
Poor emmett. What a guy. Tell me he had moments of happiness in all those years waiting :)
evilnat chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
So excellent. I loved this chapter. So many feelings all wrapped into one.

This line got me: His mouth opened and closed a few times before resolving into one of those grins that made him look like he'd invented the concept of smiling.

So good.

Xx
DICATAKADD chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
Nice...but aren't all of yours...
sosueme chapter 21 . 6/26/2013
great epilogue. Thanks for sharing your talent!
sosueme chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
emmett! nooooooo! RIP

Did not see this coming, nice twist. Love this fic.
1853kaz chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
I love the new life you've breathed into this scenario. For a canon fan like me, nothing is jarring - rather, each new step is met with fresh intrigue. :)
HopeStreet chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
One destroyed the world for her and the other saved it. What an amazing story! Thank you!
HopeStreet chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
I don't know how I resisted the tears that threatened while reading this on the bus home. Emmett's sacrifice was so unexpected and so incredibly sad, but his love for Rosalie was immense. He did it for her. Now it's time for everyone to heal and remember how to be.
HopeStreet chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
I'm already mourning the end of this fabulous story.
HopeStreet chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
I guessed some of Rosalie's story but the end of rest of this story eludes me. I have no idea how this story could end.
HopeStreet chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
I have really enjoyed this story so far. I’ve been savoring it – the words, the mood, even the bleakness of the times has drawn me in.

I have to get this all down if only to have some record of what I was thinking now to compare to how it really is by story end. I am thinking that before she was turned, Rosalie had feelings for Carlisle which became less after her change. As it stands now, Carlisle loves her but Rosalie’s heart is with Emmett, though I don’t understand why she keeps putting Emmett off. He knows that they are more – like Alice is to Jasper and vice versa. I also assume that there is something big motivating Rosalie to have tried to go back in time. They destroyed the world trying to do this one thing for Rosalie. I’m still stuck on the thought that Carlisle wouldn’t go back in time with Rose – to what they were before. I can’t figure out if she wants to go back to the time before she was turned or just before they came upon Emmett? I don’t quite understand why Carlisle turned Emmett for Rosalie, but I do because he loves her even if she doesn’t return those sentiments on the same level. I had thought that she resented being a vampire as she does in canon but I think that’s not all of it – there is something more not quite yet revealed. I initially kept getting a Rosalie is seeking redemption for her actions kind of vibe because of how focused she has been in figuring out the temporal energies and how to alter them, manipulate them, or make them subside. But maybe it’s not quite redemption but definitely something that drives her to seek to a desired result.

As much as I’ve been enjoying Edward’s story and Bella’s story, I am more intrigued by Rosalie and Carlisle and their story. I am really looking forward to (and yet not really because I really love this story) the rest of this story.
twifan49 chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Awesome story! Great plot, writing and character development! I love Jessica and Bella's relationship. Also, I love how this is not just a story about Edward and Bella... all the characters are great! Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
sosueme chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
I'm loving this story so much. The setting is fascinating and the characters have so much feeling and love despite such horrible circumstances. More, more, more...
Elbee96 chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Found this through a Fictionator's recommendation.
Read through the whole thing yesterday.
Beautiful.