Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Please never stop writing. You genuinely have a phenomenal talent for it.
fuz chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
What else is there left to say after that.
This story moved and touched me deep.
Thank you.
IndianWalker chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Wow!
deb24601 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Le sigh. Perfection. I have so enjoyed your amazingly unique story. Thank you for sharing.
GnomeMe chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Wow. Thank you for this remarkable, original story. Not often does a fanfic cause my heart to lurch like this one has. I'm only sad that its over. Please continue to write and share.
TLammy chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Ah man, where's that tissue? Held it together until the last line...your story goes in on my list as one of my all time favorites. Words can't express how much I enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it.

Tori
dixie.do.little chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
I really shouldn't have read this at work...there's mascara dripping down my face and I'm pretty sure I'm not too far off from the dreaded ugly sobs (of which I had a nasty case of in the last chapter...it was awful-not the chapter, that was wonderful even in its heartbreak, my ugly sobbing is what was gross...but called for).

This is such a beautiful, unique, and well-written story. The character dynamics floored me and I felt as though I was right along with them, anger and despair and mourning and passion...all right along with them.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful...
BeckThom chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Truly extraordinary. Down to the last sentence. Thank you sincerely for sharing your words and world with us. You have an amazing gift.
ttan chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
Pathomnemonic chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Oh, my chest hurts. I'm so sad about the ending but it is f
thimbles chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
- Rolling her eyes, she felt herself ease into the lie, like trying on a different jacket, a different life. She searched out the spots where she fit, smoothing the rough patches. - This is brilliant. LOVE.

- Even when she felt ready to lose her grip on the others, she never let Jessica's light go out. Not once. She would carry on protecting her friend even though there was nothing left to protect. - :') I love this, you know? I love that friendship is something she did carry over with her change.

- "It's going to be rough," Alice said. "You can't fix them."

"They aren't broken."

Everything in Bella that was still new and red bristled at someone else implying her friends were less than for having loved Jessica and Emmett—that they were now incomplete. Lost, maybe, but Bella knew they were still more. Rosalie wouldn't repeat her mistakes, freezing in one place and forever searching for a past that had slipped away from her. They would stumble toward laughter, sharpened by grief and still fighting. -

This is just beautiful. Bella's answer is perfect, and the last line, one of your best. Stunning.

It has been such a privelige to read this, lovely. What a beautiful story you've written. Thank you so much.

Shell x
fuz chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Oh, how heroic.
What a great story, full of love and even more love.
Thank you.
KTNCullen chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Oh...Emmett!...*sobs*

What a heartbreaking but beautiful chapter!
Thank you!
Katy
Sunshinemommy chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
You're killing me :( Poor Emmett. Always with the killing off of my favorite characters. Couldn't you kill off Allistair or Dimitri, lol. Such a bittersweet ending but it feels right. IT all started with a vampire, it had to end with a vampire. And, Emmett giving his life for Rosalie was so very in character. Painfully beautiful chapter.
Lilith Leazman chapter 20 . 6/17/2013
Ohhh Emmett. :( You beautiful, stupid man. :(
What an incredible story. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this tale. You really are a master story teller. _
1,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »