Reviews for Beneath this Sky
2muchtrouble chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Sweetly sad. Such a beautiful end to such an original story.
KTNCullen chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Annnnnnnnnnd...now I'm crying. Again!
That last line! AMazing doesn't even come close. The comparison between Carlisle and Emmett in her mind...*sigh*
This was a truly beautiful and perfectly crafted story. The emotions evoked were visceral and deep in EVERY single chapter!
Thank you for sharing. It was just stunning!
Katy
majose chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Damn! What can be said after that? Thank seems insufficiente but, really, this story has been beautiful and trascendental. And i am so thankful for having been able to read it!
crazymama chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
::sniff:: ::sniff::

So sad. But perfect, all the same. Thanks for writing!
KatHat chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
BRB, have to go find tissues...
Ok, you my dear, have accomplished something only a handful of other authors have done in the SEVEN YEARS I have been reading fanfic. Your extraordinary writing talent has moved this old fanfic veteran to tears!
Whew! What a unique and beautiful story. A bittersweet ending with a semi-HEA for a few and not so much for others. What was summarized as a Bella/Edward story, really evolved and branched out as you continued with Rosalie becoming and ending up one of the main characters. Love how Bella was her steadfast friend and how Edward was still a punk. ; )

Thank you. lady!
Kat
Kas Black Potter chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So I have a question. Is this Rosalie and Carlisle in Ch.1? Btw I loved the story so much im rereading it lol
jpbird chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Such a wonderful story! I truly enjoyed it. I hope that you have s
Amelie123 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Fantastic. I love how the last line tied in with the prologue.
missrebecca chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Oh God. It's a happy ending, but it's bittersweet, and aren't those always the best? Thank you so much for this story, it's been an amazing read, and has just been superb!
TessLouise chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful. *sniff*
Lilith Leazman chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Such an incredible story. I litterally got goose bumps reading that last line. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Vagabonda chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Big tears. Beautifully done.
Ness1956 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Oh Wow, what an awesome story! I cried again!
I hope you have more stories in you cause I love your writing!
Thank you!
MildredDempsey chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Word fail me at expressing how beautiful this ending is, and how wonderful the story is.
CrumblingFool chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
God, this was just so so fantastic.
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »