Reviews for Beneath this Sky
TessLouise chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful. *sniff*
Lilith Leazman chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Such an incredible story. I litterally got goose bumps reading that last line. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Vagabonda chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Big tears. Beautifully done.
Ness1956 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Oh Wow, what an awesome story! I cried again!
I hope you have more stories in you cause I love your writing!
Thank you!
MildredDempsey chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Word fail me at expressing how beautiful this ending is, and how wonderful the story is.
CrumblingFool chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
God, this was just so so fantastic.
Frakking Toasters chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Utterly fantastic. Congratulations. I've loved every word even though my heart is kind of broken. So cheers to you. xoxo
Missus T chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Thank you SO much for sharing this amazing story with us!
As the epilogue started, I was sad because I wanted Bella's final words, but as I read on - you were totally right. It should end with Rosalie.
I'm so looking forward to whatever you have planned next. I cannot wait to read more of your words. :)
angie671 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
God, what a heart wrenching story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Please never stop writing. You genuinely have a phenomenal talent for it.
fuz chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
What else is there left to say after that.
This story moved and touched me deep.
Thank you.
IndianWalker chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Wow!
deb24601 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Le sigh. Perfection. I have so enjoyed your amazingly unique story. Thank you for sharing.
GnomeMe chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Wow. Thank you for this remarkable, original story. Not often does a fanfic cause my heart to lurch like this one has. I'm only sad that its over. Please continue to write and share.
TLammy chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Ah man, where's that tissue? Held it together until the last line...your story goes in on my list as one of my all time favorites. Words can't express how much I enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it.

Tori