Reviews for Beneath this Sky
TheNuge chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Man... I'm so not ready for this to be over. It was amazing. Thank you. :)
lauralynn178 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
A beautiful ending to an amazing story. Thank you for all of your hard work! Headed off to read all of your other stories :)
moosals chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Everyone comments on how wonderful Jessica is/was in this story and I certainly wouldn't argue with them. (Actually you have drawn all the characters so well I would be hard pressed to choose a favourite). Reading the epilogue has made me reflective and I now feel that perhaps Rosalie is the true star in this tale. She has come a long way from the young vampire selfishly trying to reverse time so she can be human again. She has shown strength, love and compassion, particularly to Bella, Jessica and Edward. She has admitted her mistakes and in doing so risked losing everyone that matters to her. She would have given her life to set things right had Emmett not beaten her to it and she has paid dearly in losing both him and Jessica.

I love that after Carlisle destroyed the world for her, Emmett saved it. I am hoping she accepts his gift and allows herself to live now.

This was a poignant end to a truly beautiful story. I don't think I can say enough to convey how much I have enjoyed reading each and every chapter. To think that originally I was going to wait for you to complete it and I would have missed out on our wonderful interaction through reviews and replies!

Thanks as always:)
2muchtrouble chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Sweetly sad. Such a beautiful end to such an original story.
KTNCullen chapter 21 . 6/18/2013 I'm crying. Again!
That last line! AMazing doesn't even come close. The comparison between Carlisle and Emmett in her mind...*sigh*
This was a truly beautiful and perfectly crafted story. The emotions evoked were visceral and deep in EVERY single chapter!
Thank you for sharing. It was just stunning!
majose chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Damn! What can be said after that? Thank seems insufficiente but, really, this story has been beautiful and trascendental. And i am so thankful for having been able to read it!
crazymama chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
::sniff:: ::sniff::

So sad. But perfect, all the same. Thanks for writing!
KatHat4 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
BRB, have to go find tissues...
Ok, you my dear, have accomplished something only a handful of other authors have done in the SEVEN YEARS I have been reading fanfic. Your extraordinary writing talent has moved this old fanfic veteran to tears!
Whew! What a unique and beautiful story. A bittersweet ending with a semi-HEA for a few and not so much for others. What was summarized as a Bella/Edward story, really evolved and branched out as you continued with Rosalie becoming and ending up one of the main characters. Love how Bella was her steadfast friend and how Edward was still a punk. ; )

Thank you. lady!
Kas Black Potter chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So I have a question. Is this Rosalie and Carlisle in Ch.1? Btw I loved the story so much im rereading it lol
jpbird chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Such a wonderful story! I truly enjoyed it. I hope that you have s
Amelie123 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Fantastic. I love how the last line tied in with the prologue.
missrebecca chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Oh God. It's a happy ending, but it's bittersweet, and aren't those always the best? Thank you so much for this story, it's been an amazing read, and has just been superb!
TessLouise chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful. *sniff*
Lilith Leazman chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Such an incredible story. I litterally got goose bumps reading that last line. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Vagabonda chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Big tears. Beautifully done.
1,278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »