Reviews for Beneath this Sky
KatHat chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
BRB, have to go find tissues...
Ok, you my dear, have accomplished something only a handful of other authors have done in the SEVEN YEARS I have been reading fanfic. Your extraordinary writing talent has moved this old fanfic veteran to tears!
Whew! What a unique and beautiful story. A bittersweet ending with a semi-HEA for a few and not so much for others. What was summarized as a Bella/Edward story, really evolved and branched out as you continued with Rosalie becoming and ending up one of the main characters. Love how Bella was her steadfast friend and how Edward was still a punk. ; )

Thank you. lady!
Kat
Kas Black Potter chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So I have a question. Is this Rosalie and Carlisle in Ch.1? Btw I loved the story so much im rereading it lol
jpbird chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Such a wonderful story! I truly enjoyed it. I hope that you have s
Amelie123 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Fantastic. I love how the last line tied in with the prologue.
missrebecca chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Oh God. It's a happy ending, but it's bittersweet, and aren't those always the best? Thank you so much for this story, it's been an amazing read, and has just been superb!
TessLouise chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful. *sniff*
Lilith Leazman chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Such an incredible story. I litterally got goose bumps reading that last line. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Vagabonda chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Big tears. Beautifully done.
Ness1956 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Oh Wow, what an awesome story! I cried again!
I hope you have more stories in you cause I love your writing!
Thank you!
MildredDempsey chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Word fail me at expressing how beautiful this ending is, and how wonderful the story is.
CrumblingFool chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
God, this was just so so fantastic.
Frakking Toasters chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Utterly fantastic. Congratulations. I've loved every word even though my heart is kind of broken. So cheers to you. xoxo
Missus T chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Thank you SO much for sharing this amazing story with us!
As the epilogue started, I was sad because I wanted Bella's final words, but as I read on - you were totally right. It should end with Rosalie.
I'm so looking forward to whatever you have planned next. I cannot wait to read more of your words. :)
angie671 chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
God, what a heart wrenching story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
Please never stop writing. You genuinely have a phenomenal talent for it.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »