Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Sunshine1220 chapter 8 . 4/4
I had a niggling suspicion a few chapters back that Edward wasn't of their time. But from when? Amazing chapter!
Sunshine1220 chapter 7 . 4/4
Love the banter between ExB. I don't trust Tom. Something tells me he's up to no good. An informant? Did he plant something in their trailer? Yeah, something isn't right there. Loved the girl time. Rose puts up a good front, tough and demanding, but I think she has a softer side; one we got a peek of.
Sunshine1220 chapter 6 . 4/4
What an emotional chapter... In even the most dire circumstances, human connection is helping them get through it.
Fyrebyrd chapter 9 . 4/4
Edward's story is great with the the way it fits into this story. I'll be back :)
Sunshine1220 chapter 5 . 4/4
I'm loving the relationship between Bella and Jessica. And Edward is so sweet.
Fyrebyrd chapter 8 . 4/4
Wow! Way to ratchet up the intrigue. Love it. Time to pause, but I'll be back :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 7 . 4/4
As I read, I can't help but remember the prologue and wonder where it fits. How is this all going to come to that? I'm dying to know. What a tale you're weaving :)
Fyrebyrd chapter 6 . 4/4
An eyes-opening and somber chapter. As an ExBer I wanna cheer for their connection with sharing a profound experience, but it almost feels wrong in this instance. See you soon :)
Sunshine1220 chapter 4 . 4/4
So it sounds like E has been around vamps for quite a while. And he was drafted... Soooo many questions! I have to wonder how Jessica will fare when/if the wolves leave. Great chapter!
Fyrebyrd chapter 5 . 4/4
Still in love! Gotta pause for a bit, but I'll be back :)
Sunshine1220 chapter 3 . 4/4
I'm a little surprised Edward hasn't figured out many of the people he’s been working with are vamps. And I’m impressed with the things available to them, food wise, in such a bleak future. Great chapter.
Fyrebyrd chapter 4 . 4/4
Ahh, so she disappeared then and reappeared in the future. Little pieces of a large puzzle falling into place :)
Sunshine1220 chapter 2 . 4/4
So many questions. Loving it!
Fyrebyrd chapter 3 . 4/4
Still super intrigued, lots of questions and a few assumptions, so let me share one of those. Since Jessica is her teenage self in Bella's current time (on the assumption that it is her current time), then I have to wonder where now Jessica is? Something must've happened to her? Onto the next one :)
Sunshine1220 chapter 1 . 4/4
Gah! What a start! So many questions.
1,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »