Reviews for Beneath this Sky
JustARead chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Garrett changing her mind about?
JustARead chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
So E is a time traveler? Hmm...
Aleeab4u chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
Such an intense and amazing story. I didn't want it to end even though you broke my heart several times. I'm glad I came across it after it was completed. I don't think my heart could've taken it otherwise! Highly imaginative and creative work. Thank you for sharing your words and talent.
JustARead chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Sad
JustARead chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Wow
JustARead chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Hmmm
JustARead chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Still confused how it all works but sure that will come
JustARead chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Time travel...vamps...wolfs...human E. oh my
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Whaaaa?!
Thata chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
Hi there again, girl!
How are you?

I've started reading "Beneath this Sky" since I've finished "A Forest Fire" and it's a really great and intense fic!

You surely has a talent for writing, exploring new ideas and plot twists and I could easily picture this fic as an independent book of its own.

I was so sad to see Jess and Emm die! I was sure that they'd come back, since Alistair's power could fix things and bring people back. You have a little tendency (as far as I've read) to write beautiful bittersweet endings, when everything's ok, though there's someone or something important missing. Though I loved this story anyway.

Kisses from Brazil,
Thais.
Emma chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
That was amazing! You should be proud! :D
ppatti53 chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Ok. This is fourth attempt to type a review. I keep deleting and starting over. This story is well written, hilarious, sad and intense. Not the usual fan fictions that I read but absolutely glad I stayed with it.
Secret Lives chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Wonderful story you have weaved. I really enjoyed it.
MereCullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh wow I have a bazillion questions but I'm sure that they we all be answered in due time. I love a story that slowly reveals itself!
MereCullen chapter 1 . 12/6/2013