Reviews for Beneath this Sky
TessLouise chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Lots of sad...a little bit of Edward happy.
jansails chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Your Rose entrances me, so different from all her other incarnations, her care of Bella, her tireless effort to make a difference, her camaraderie within the group.
ExB find a piece of heaven with each other as does Jessica & Garrett.
Adam was found at last, closure to what they had already guessed.
jansails/jan2
Genny910 chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
What I like so much about this story is I have absolutely no idea where it is going. The journey there is completely enjoyable, too. Thank you.
blueeyes11354 chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
It's moments like Jessica's birthday that help you forget the world they are living in, until reality crashes in again.
callmepagliacci chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
Hey, you're welcome! Anytime. Great update! I loved the bit about Rosalie keeping the flowerpots.
april09-TW chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Bedelia,
I don't even know where to start as I'm so entranced/enchanted/enamoured of your story. I really love the way you weave so many plotlines in with canon things. I'm still guessing about the prologue, but I really have no idea where you're headed. I love that there are twists but they all make sense within your world. Such a fantastic story!
The only bummer is that I'm now caught up and have to wait with everyone else. :(
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
Wow. Wow. Wow. I'm simply amazed by this story and thrilled to be reading something so original. Every chapter captured my attention and kept me riveted! You are doing a great job with this - I'm even a bit breathless as I just read from the beginning to this chapter, finding myself anticipating trouble at every turn! Outstanding, girl, really!
april09-TW chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
I really love this Jessica! Almost as much as I love this story. :D
Like I said on ADF, you really have placed these canon characteristics onto each of them and that's what I love about FF. The mystery but connections back to Twilight are great. I suspected that Edward was a time traveler-only because I had a feeling he was born in 1901. Love it!
whohellanoes chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
Finally caught up. Annnnd this story is so crazy good. Thanks so much!
FenixMJR chapter 13 . 1/30/2013
I’m very intrigued with Renee now, and Edward and Bella are so cute
dreaminginnorweigen chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Took too many days to find to read this. It's another stellar update, of course. Totally curious about so much!
Purradox chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Wow. That would freak me out..being two years younger than your mother. Yikes!

Good update. Thanks.
CindyWindy chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
I love your story! You write so beautifully and have such a clever mind!

The reunion with Raider Renee was less than warm and wonderful. What was the purpose, dear Alice? I can't imagine the disappointment of finding a loved one after all that time and then having that gulf between you. Is Renee going to redeem herself? What kind of person/mother was she before she went missing (might need to reread)? It's not her fault a storm took her, but it is her fault if she was a flake before. Plus she's responsible for her Raider activities since her return.

"She ached for the power to shove her arms out and make the whole town vanish, leaving her with room to think." Such vivid writing! Yikes, is this vaguely foreshadowing?

The experiment and hypothesis behind it were so imaginative!

"As Garrett broke the embrace, he looked down at her as if even his flawless memory couldn't be trusted to carry her smile home with him." Ah, such pretty words.

"His first reply was a kiss, as if he was testing her words with his mouth and tasting the truth on her lips." Ahh, so lovely! And makes me feel like I'm living the moment myself.

"'No.' Her favorite smile tugged at his lips. 'Not that. Hell no.'" Hah! Love his insistence here!

That was quite a few quotes but it can't be helped: your writing is just that gorgeous, I have to quote it! Thank you, although my thanks feels especially meager after reading your superb story!
mrafiki19 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Hmmm, every time I drive through Hermiston it feels like it COULD be a ghost town... :) I'm really enjoying this story and it's fun to have it set in Eastern Oregon for a change - very familiar territory for me.
insanemum chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Well, we're sure hoping Carlisle is going to cure them! As for Renee? WTF? Such a massive flake. Hit the trail.
1,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »