Reviews for Beneath this Sky
AnjieNet chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Loved Edward and Bella's first date. It's nice that something can be almost normal though Bella having to deal with another loved one with the disease will be a hardship. So Renee is alive and in Burns. What has she been up to and why had she not found Bella?
TessLouise chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Whoa...what? Good stuff!
TLammy chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
So cruel...got the date and I enjoyed it but really to leave us there. It's good thing I love this story so much and am so invested in it ;) Excellent chapter and of course I'm dying for more.
Dicatakadd chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Wow...I didn't see that coming! Impressive cliffiy!
pnkats chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
What?!
Camilla10 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Oh, cliffhanger.
btw, since your story IS complicated, let me sum up what I have understood of the context: During storms people is snatched from the present time and disappears. Sometime another storm (or not?) takes them back to their original time, but they are often (always?) sick, and they are hunted down, if caught. Right, so far?
Question: What do they do in another time?
It appears also that some people are taken from a different time and brought to present time (at least the time the story happens). It seems the case with Edward but, will/could he be brought back to his old time?
thimbles chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
I'm fail at reviewing, sorry!

- Bella's heartbeat and words both stuttered, but her smile didn't; it knew its answer. Edward waited, eyebrows raised. Chewing the inside of her cheek, Bella shifted her weight from foot to foot.

One date couldn't hurt, right? It wouldn't catapult her into heartbreak. If Edward could drum up enough hope, so could she. Ignoring the flashing warning signs, she let the smile win. -

I love this.

- "I mean, flirting is one thing," Jessica said, "but dating? If you fall in love with him... isn't losing a friend hard enough already?"

"It is. Most days I don't think anything could hurt more."

Jessica's eyes misted over, but she didn't let the tears fall. "Dammit, Bella," she said in a strangled voice. Facing the opposite wall, she sat on the edge of the bed. Her shoulders moved up and down, up and down, measuring out each slow breath. -

Aww, man. My heart. It aches.

Loved this chapter, can't wait for more :D

Shell x
Nicoconsd chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Ohhh what was Jess going to say! :)

Man that's so sad about Bella's dad I wonder what happened to him I forget if you already told us :( But I can't imagine hiding under the bed and gosh it's so great that she did come out I can't imagine if she never did!

I hope their date is awesome and they get some make out time too :)
FenixMJR chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
They live a tough life, without much food and with fear of losing your friend it just made me want to hug them all. But it was so cute the way Edward asked Bella out on a data
jpbird chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Poor Bella! Is she going to loose both Ed and Jessica? I'm anxious to see what happens.

Thank you for such a creative story and writing it so well. Your stories are always a pleasure to read.

Happy 2013 :). Looking forward to the next chapter!
evilnat chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Oh a date! It was inevitable, they are drawn to each other. But yeah way to make sure your heart gets broken.

Great chapter, I wonder if Adam got hurt or if he really did time travel?

Thanks!
Confused chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I am enjoying this... I think? 4 chapters and I have no idea what is going on. I realize you're trying to be evasive, but I don't even understand the 'what' let alone the why. I think at times the weight of what's going on or who people are would be more meaningful and impacting with more info instead of less.
Rochelle Allison chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
this story is so unique, ad so visual. i love it; it's like i'm watching a movie.
NKubie chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
No, that's not it, but it's for Jessica to let Bella know when she's ready.

While I'm so glad that Edward and Bella are finally moving forward in their relationship, their future is so tentative, it scares me. As it should, I guess.

Maybe Tom isn't such a bad guy after all, but I wonder if he'll come through if they really need him in an emergency.

I hope Adam hasn't been pulled into time travel. I also wish there was a way to stop it. Does Edward even know that he's going to start it? (I think).

Hope you're having a wonderful New Year!
Daphodill chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
Thanks for the update. I hope Tom's story had a glimmer of accuracy and Adam turns back up.

Glad Edward finally asked Bella out, they're too cute. I really hope he doesn't get sicker. I missed Emmett and Rosalie in this chapter, I'm dying to know what their issues are.

I love Jessica and Bella's relationship. I hope that one of the vampires changes her before she takes a turn for the worse. She's so funny. Her playfulness is greatly needed with all the heavy concerns around her. Bella, Rose, everybody needs her.

Another great chapter, thanks for sharing.
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »