Reviews for Beneath this Sky
2muchtrouble chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Such a wonderful story.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
That was so interesting how the surge "takes" people. Hmm... I think something else mysterious happened to Adam. This story is so complicated. It's like a labyrinth. I love it!

I feel sad for Rose and Emmett. I hope they figure things out.

"A portly, balding man fretted his way back and forth across it, watching the house like it was about to bite him." love this, the house about to bite him.

And how adorable is it that Bella curled her hair for Edward? I just love how in this strange world, they try to cling to some form of familiar and normalcy.

Their conversation of a decent world reminds me of the prologue. It does seem it was meant as a gift in a way. He says he did it for her. If I'm right in assuming it's E/B in the prologue.

"Wrapped in Edward's arms, she spent another five minutes in the glow of the porch light, watched by the trees and surrounded by the gossiping wind.
She was already in trouble." - :') I didn't want their date to end. They're beautiful together.

"Burns, Oregon used to be high desert, desolate and thirsty". - I love how the surge had completely changed the climate and therefore landscape of these places. It adds such realism to the world and makes it easier to believe in. You don't forget any details, nor do you overdo it.

eep, her mom!?

Until next time, favorite story. :)
meepison chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Another great chapter! This story is so intriguing. Love the first date, very sweet.
In such a tenuous world, to try for love is very brave. Can't wait to see what will happen with "Mom".
moosals chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
That was sheer magic :)

I have no new theories just now, but I do have soooo many questions...

What was on the other piece of paper Jasper was holding? (I am guessing just a message of love, but still...?)
How much of the future has Alice seen? Did she know she was going to shift in time?
Did she tell Edward he was going to find Bella with Rosalie that first day in the lab?
Is she orchestrating more than just the trip to Burns?
Does Carlisle know more than he is saying?
How long has Renee been in the present time? Did she meet Alice? Will she recognise Bella? Where is Grandma?

I loved the date by the way, but how did Bella manage to just keep it to just making out? If she is already in trouble, she might as well do it thoroughly! After all, who knows how long they have?

I am NOT expecting answers by return, but am so looking forward to the next update!
Thanks for this one :)
Purradox chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Whoa!

Great date scene with Bella and Edward. Very nice update all around. I am enjoying your writing immensely.
Lilly1212 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow, I have to admit I mostly don't finish stories with an alternative universe, but this one really holds my interest. I like how you manage to describe this new world, combining your own story with the vampire elements.
And my goodness, this Edward is so adorable! Made me sad that he's got the syndrome as well. I also like the relationship between Jessica and Bella, and how independent, strong and kind she is.

Keep up the amazing work, I'm a fan! (And I greatly apologise that I haven't left a review before!)
AbstractSong101 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Oh my god, I totally read "hives" and thought of the skin complaint. I was thinking "Urgh, times really are tough" and then I realised. lol. Makes more sense.

"There were countless urban legends of people time traveling while using the toilet or having sex."
Awkwarddddd.

So Bella and Jessica were friends pre-time travelling? And met up again whenever Bella reached where Jessica was? So now Jessica is ten years younger than Bella?

"We should've seen warning signs, but all of our readings for a week beforehand are the same. There's nothing there. No fluctuations, no bursts… nothing that would indicate a huge storm on the horizon."
Hmmmm now I'm wondering if the powers-that-be, or whoever created this whole thing, can whip the storms up out of nowhere?! Because someone must be causing it - the prologue says so! lol. But then I guess why would the build ups that they have picked up on their equipment sometimes happen? Maybe it went further than initially planned and the person can't stop it. Oh, I don't know! I think it's (at least sometimes) more controlled than random fluctuations of energy though. But I still don't know why anyone would want to do it. Unless it's someone we havn't met yet - or someone with a reason that I can't remember. (Welcome to 101 reasons I'm a terrbile conspiracy theorist).

The Alice thing is intriguing! I can't wait to see what they'll find.

"Yep. And you should call me sir, for good measure. But hey, pure intentions? Lame. I can't live vicariously through that."
SO MUCH LOVE.

"I think the meat is chicken," he said. "It tastes like it, anyway. I'm almost sure it's not insect or slug, though, and I'm completely sure it's delicious." Pausing, he exhaled a laugh. "It occurs to me that I should've just said it was delicious and left it at that."
Oh, I love him, too.

Bella and Edward's date is so sweet. I could copy and paste the entire thing back to you, lol.

I DONT KNOW HOW IM GOING TO WAIT TWO WEEKS TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. Expect pestering.

Loved it, as always :)
blueeyes11354 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Sometimes divey restaurants have the best food (though I suppose when it's your only option you can't help longing for something else). Good date though, all things considered. :)

Looks like more riddles to solve with the reapparence of a lost mother. Interesting.
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
This is such a lovely, amazing story. Your writing is just so full of imagery that stays with me long after I've read your updates. I really love your Bella and Edward - they are just so solid.

I love how you are pacing the story as the plot develops - this new twist is huge - Alice communicating after all this time - and Renee!

Can't wait for more - thanks for sharing!

xo
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Love this story!
songster chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
OOOOOhhh. Nice. I totally did not see that coming. Can't wait to hear Renee's story. The date was lovely too. You feel the conflict in B. How much she wants to hope and how scared that makes her. :-)
TiramiSue84 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Beautiful writing.

Sweet moments between Bella and Edward.

A squirt of suspense and mystery adde to the already steaming pot of your storyline.

Ending things with a freaking cliffy.

Perfect!

Awesome chapter! Thanks sor sharing. :D

-Sue
Tach8 chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
It's getting good :)
AnjieNet chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Loved Edward and Bella's first date. It's nice that something can be almost normal though Bella having to deal with another loved one with the disease will be a hardship. So Renee is alive and in Burns. What has she been up to and why had she not found Bella?
TessLouise chapter 12 . 1/13/2013