Reviews for Beneath this Sky
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
Wow the cupcake is a priority! Imagine that.. This story is really unique and intriguing! Absolutely amazing job! I cannot wait for more so update real soon! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
jpbird chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Awesome chapter
I am so lost in the story. The easy suspense keeps me on the edge of my seat. I'm usually able to get some idea as to where a story is going but definitely not this one. Seriously looking forward to the 9th and the next update. Thank you for sharing your talents with us
TiramiSue84 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012

I only started reading this one the other day, and though I'm sorry that I only now find the time to leave you a much deserved review, I'm not sorry to say that I completely devoured every single chapter and just couldn't wait that one minute to leave you some love. So there. ;D

Loved it so very, very much! Intriguing storyline, superb writing, so many things left to be revealed and lots of room for even more to unfold. And maybe-hopefully some luv. ;D

Can't wait for the next chapter. You got me hooked!

AbstractSong101 chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Finally getting to read this properly! (I admit I skim read it on Monday haha, i couldnt resist!)

"it was just an ambulance"
It always surprises me when "normal" things are mentioned in this fic!

This might have been answered, I cant remember. Was there just one Surge? That took anyone from any time? And then did it dump them all in the same place (time), or did they land randomly? Or swap with people? Did anyone go back in time? Do we know what year the surge happened? What if people went back to before it happened?! SO MANY QUESTIONS. I definitely need to start up a cheat sheet. lol.

Oh wait, so the Surge happened 20 years ago from the fic, so 1996ish?

"Had Jessica been awake, she would've had several comments to make about that. Most of them probably would've centered around the possibility of getting Garrett in there and convincing him to parade around topless as well."

"As soon as Edward dropped the board in his hands, Jessica hobbled across the room and wrapped her arms around his waist. He didn't seem to mind sympathy from this source. Rather, he returned the hug, patted her unruly curls, and whispered something in her ear."

"Carlisle took Edward back to Bella's room to check up on him"
No comment ;)

Oh my god, Jessica and Garrett are cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.

DONT KILL JESSICA. You will break my little heart. I have faith in Carlisle and his medical ability.

"I still think we should add 'How Much is that Doggy in the Window?' to the rotation,"

Eeeeeeeeep, I guess Jake is right about turning Jessica might mean she ends up killing someone else's Jessica. Damn him!

"God, Jake, I know." Angry tears burned their way through her defenses, cracking her voice. "You think I want this? I'm sorry. I'm doing everything I fucking can to keep her human and make her better, but it's not working."
Bless her, she has been so strong :(

I think Garrett has already offered to change Jessica, and that's what he and Rose were arguing about...

"So," Bella said. "Since when do you and Garrett kiss?"
"I don't know what you heard," Edward said, his breath tickling her neck, "but he's not my type."
Now that is a shame ;)

LOL lol lol lol lol i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE Jessica.

Great update, sorry for alllll the questions haha. Can't wait til the next one!
Purradox chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
I thought I R&R but I guess I was wrong. LOL.

Anyway. Such a good update. I was wondering when and if you were going to bring the issue if changing Jess up. Soooo looking forward to the next chapter.
Rochelle Allison chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
this story transports. the chapter ends and i'm always left like...oh. hi.
loving the carefully crafted dynamics between characters.
Sunshinemommy chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
I love this Jessica. She's seriously the best Jessica in all of ff :) I so want Garrett to change her. She'd be an awesome vamp! Though I'm not exactly sure what that would mean for B&E? I love this story (I actually dreamt about it the other night. Is that weird, lol?

I love your Edward, too, even if he is clueless (about the vamps.) I even like your Jasper. He's much more primal and dangerous - more like what I imagine canon Jasper would be like if he lost Alice and didn't have her to draw out the last vestiges of his humanity. Like he constantly has to remind himself to be a better Jasper for Alice even though he doesn't have her here to remind him.

Jake and his "someone else's Jessica" was perfect. As is his "looking the other way." Lots of that between these vamps and wolves it seems... I love how the little details mirror canon :)

Garrett & Rosalie's exchange worries me. I really want to know what G's trying to change Jess's mind about. I so want Jess to be his mate. This Garrett is so cute and sweet he really deserves his mate (and Jess deserves a man with all the suffering she's been through :( I really hope she's not giving up and that's what G's trying to change her mind about :(

So many things to worry about, lol! That's the best part of this story - you really keep me guessing :)
Rachel-Elizabeth2010 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Really into this, so into it that I don't mind your schedule at all. Drag it out as long as possible so I can enjoy it longer :-) I promise I'm not being sarcastic.
songster chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I can't even imagine the stress of living like this and trying to be hopeful. Bella copes by taking care of people. I think I may need a primer on this time shift thing. So the first surge/shift was when? and it took people from early time periods and moved them forward. There are still people who haven't returned where they were and who knows where they are? So does this mean a Roman centurion could show up and is the converse true? Could someone from a later time go backwards? I suck at physics btw. LOL. I'm just trying to wrap my feeble brain around this. Feel free to tell me to re-read. :-)
Daphodill chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I don't remember Jasper being in the story earlier. I need to go back and re-read some bits.

This is a fantastic story, just the right blend of drama, romance, suspense, humor, and sci-fi. I love it!

I really want Rose and Em to get their issues resolved. And the UST with the others...ooh-wee! At least Garrett finally did something.

Thanks for another engaging chapter, looking forward to the next update!
whohellanoes chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
thank you for the update. this is such a fabulous story. hopefully Carlisle finds something soon. and not just for Jess, but for Edward too. hope it all works all in the same. till next time. seen the pic tease this AM. pretty excited for that.
insanemum chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
God - you nearly made me choke with that quip from Jessica. Fabulous as always :)
FemmeFatale914 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I am a bit behind on my reading, but I'm so glad i finally read this chapter...I freaking knew Edward was going to be a time traveler! I still have my theory of where he is from and I can't wait to keep reading to see what unfolds next. I especially can't wait for the story to reach the place that the prologue takes places...As usual, I'm loving everything about this story
radiantone chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Ugh I just love all of your posts. Why do they have to end?!

Jessica managed to make me smile at the end of this one despite all the heaviness going on. 6 months is not long enough! And Edward can't die! All I can think about is what he says to Bella in the prologue. I can't wait to get to that point in the story and see how everything connects.

Will you do another brief review before the next chapter? There are a lot of layers to this story and I don't want to miss out on anything with my flimsy memory.

Wonderful work :)
littlelizruth chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Ha! Wow this is crazy. Edward is from 1901? Crazy. I wonder if Garrett wants to turn her.
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »