Reviews for Beneath this Sky
MereCullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh wow I have a bazillion questions but I'm sure that they we all be answered in due time. I love a story that slowly reveals itself!
MereCullen chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Holy shit!
Tammygrrrl chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
Fantastic story! Loved every minute!
Well, not EVERY minute. Sucks what happened to Emmett. Great work!
Lessons chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Excellent story! Thank you for writing!
cullensrule chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
I am rereading your story and I know I already left a review at the end but I just wanted to say it still great if not better the second time. Like cold Chinese food for breakfast.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
sami69 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Interesting...
Mell C chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for such a well written story. Sad (so very sad) yet hopeful. Your characters really moved me. Great plot. Having read your other story where blood also played a key part to character destinies, I need to commend you for your skill with Sci Fi elements. Not easy to do well. I enjoyed Beneath This Sky.
Mell C chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Such a strange and scary world - it feels very real.
Chloe Masen chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for this incredible gift of a story. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to read its words and be so intrigued, entertained, and touched by them. This one will stick with me, of that I am sure.

All the best to you.
Chloe Masen chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
You owe me a heart. You broke mine. And I'm kind of mad at you for it. Kind of a lot. Just so you know.
Chloe Masen chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
It all seems too perfect, and while it makes me happy, I think you're going to yank the rug out from under me and my joy. Would you do that? Jessica is dead, so... yeah, I think you would. Again. Crap.
Chloe Masen chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease let them remember. And both survive to.
Chloe Masen chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
I destroyed the world for you. ... holy shit.
Chloe Masen chapter 16 . 9/18/2013