Reviews for Beneath this Sky
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Thata chapter 21 . 3/23/2014
Hi there again, girl!
How are you?

I've started reading "Beneath this Sky" since I've finished "A Forest Fire" and it's a really great and intense fic!

You surely has a talent for writing, exploring new ideas and plot twists and I could easily picture this fic as an independent book of its own.

I was so sad to see Jess and Emm die! I was sure that they'd come back, since Alistair's power could fix things and bring people back. You have a little tendency (as far as I've read) to write beautiful bittersweet endings, when everything's ok, though there's someone or something important missing. Though I loved this story anyway.

Kisses from Brazil,
Emma chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
That was amazing! You should be proud! :D
ppatti53 chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Ok. This is fourth attempt to type a review. I keep deleting and starting over. This story is well written, hilarious, sad and intense. Not the usual fan fictions that I read but absolutely glad I stayed with it.
Secret Lives chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Wonderful story you have weaved. I really enjoyed it.
MereCullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh wow I have a bazillion questions but I'm sure that they we all be answered in due time. I love a story that slowly reveals itself!
MereCullen chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Holy shit!
Tammygrrrl chapter 21 . 10/25/2013
Fantastic story! Loved every minute!
Well, not EVERY minute. Sucks what happened to Emmett. Great work!
Lessons chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Excellent story! Thank you for writing!
cullensrule chapter 19 . 10/5/2013
I am rereading your story and I know I already left a review at the end but I just wanted to say it still great if not better the second time. Like cold Chinese food for breakfast.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
sami69 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Mell C chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for such a well written story. Sad (so very sad) yet hopeful. Your characters really moved me. Great plot. Having read your other story where blood also played a key part to character destinies, I need to commend you for your skill with Sci Fi elements. Not easy to do well. I enjoyed Beneath This Sky.
Mell C chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Such a strange and scary world - it feels very real.
Chloe Masen chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for this incredible gift of a story. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to read its words and be so intrigued, entertained, and touched by them. This one will stick with me, of that I am sure.

All the best to you.