Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Razeus1 chapter 21 . 8/19/2013
Thank you for such a delightfully complicated, funny at times, definitely sad at times, but such a Very good story!
FenixMJR chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
I still can’t believe you killed Emmet, but I get it. Loved the story, thank you for sharing it with us
namemeamy chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
Really amazing story, so different from anything else I've read. Such a bittersweet ending...
nebfan51 chapter 21 . 8/8/2013
I finally had the chance to complete reading your story. Never thought I would shed tears over a vampire dying :) Guess what...I did! This was quite the story...very well written...very involved and very interesting! Loved it! THANK YOU for sharing...look forward to reading more from you :)
tommy214 chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
OMG! I'm at work reading this and trying, unsuccessfully, not to cry! Brilliant story, loved every word of it!
Chloe Masen chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Every time I leave a makes-me-look-like-a-thoughtless-idiot review on this story I swear that I won't do it again the next time... but here I am again. Reduced to an unable-to-form-an-intelligent-thought or a similar gift of to-and-for-you praise IDIOT. And I'm truly sorry for that, because you truly deserve so much better. I kind of worship you. And these characters. And this story. Kind of completely. I hope you don't mind that I do... but it IS your brilliant fault, so maybe, knowing that, you don't.
Alterite chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
Wow, I love this story so much, I'm overwhelmed by the ending. I must say it's a rare occasion when I cry with a fanfiction, but I did here.
I think you found the perfect balance with heart-ache, sci-fi, love story. It's been such a beautiful journey, thank you for sharing it here.
I hope you write something else. I really do.
Love from France,
IA. xx
Mysterious R chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
This made me cry. It was so full of meaning and touched my heart like no other story has in a long while.
Thank you.
ImYours1901 chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Wow, I have to admit I was a bit befuddled when I found out that it was Carlisle who destroyed the world for Rose because I thought it was Edward for Bella. Anyway, I still enjoyed the fic, immensely, its a one of a kind ;)
Raewright chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
Wow! This was brilliant! Thank you!
GeorgieMarie95 chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
That was the best fanfiction I have read in a very long time :D brilliant plot beautifully executed :D
Even though I am in tears right now, I am so glad I read it :) I am now on my way to check out your other work :)
Georgie xx
roxiegirl chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story! *wipes tears*. So different from any other ff I've ever read. I loved it! Thanks for writing and sharing with us humble readers.
Chloe Masen chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Amazed, amazed, amazed...
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 21 . 7/17/2013
Absolutely beautiful story! Probably the most unique I've ever read! I will miss it so much! Keep creating enchanting stories! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
lindsjc chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
WOW! This story was unreal! I didn't expect Emmett to be the sacrifice, but it fits, as he would do anything for Rose. You're a very talented writer and I have enjoyed your work!
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »