Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Purradox chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
I thought I R&R but I guess I was wrong. LOL.

Anyway. Such a good update. I was wondering when and if you were going to bring the issue if changing Jess up. Soooo looking forward to the next chapter.
Rochelle Allison chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
this story transports. the chapter ends and i'm always left like...oh. hi.
loving the carefully crafted dynamics between characters.
Sunshinemommy chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
I love this Jessica. She's seriously the best Jessica in all of ff :) I so want Garrett to change her. She'd be an awesome vamp! Though I'm not exactly sure what that would mean for B&E? I love this story (I actually dreamt about it the other night. Is that weird, lol?

I love your Edward, too, even if he is clueless (about the vamps.) I even like your Jasper. He's much more primal and dangerous - more like what I imagine canon Jasper would be like if he lost Alice and didn't have her to draw out the last vestiges of his humanity. Like he constantly has to remind himself to be a better Jasper for Alice even though he doesn't have her here to remind him.

Jake and his "someone else's Jessica" was perfect. As is his "looking the other way." Lots of that between these vamps and wolves it seems... I love how the little details mirror canon :)

Garrett & Rosalie's exchange worries me. I really want to know what G's trying to change Jess's mind about. I so want Jess to be his mate. This Garrett is so cute and sweet he really deserves his mate (and Jess deserves a man with all the suffering she's been through :( I really hope she's not giving up and that's what G's trying to change her mind about :(

So many things to worry about, lol! That's the best part of this story - you really keep me guessing :)
Rachel-Elizabeth2010 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
Really into this, so into it that I don't mind your schedule at all. Drag it out as long as possible so I can enjoy it longer :-) I promise I'm not being sarcastic.
songster chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I can't even imagine the stress of living like this and trying to be hopeful. Bella copes by taking care of people. I think I may need a primer on this time shift thing. So the first surge/shift was when? and it took people from early time periods and moved them forward. There are still people who haven't returned where they were and who knows where they are? So does this mean a Roman centurion could show up and is the converse true? Could someone from a later time go backwards? I suck at physics btw. LOL. I'm just trying to wrap my feeble brain around this. Feel free to tell me to re-read. :-)
Daphodill chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I don't remember Jasper being in the story earlier. I need to go back and re-read some bits.

This is a fantastic story, just the right blend of drama, romance, suspense, humor, and sci-fi. I love it!

I really want Rose and Em to get their issues resolved. And the UST with the others...ooh-wee! At least Garrett finally did something.

Thanks for another engaging chapter, looking forward to the next update!
whohellanoes chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
thank you for the update. this is such a fabulous story. hopefully Carlisle finds something soon. and not just for Jess, but for Edward too. hope it all works all in the same. till next time. seen the pic tease this AM. pretty excited for that.
insanemum chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
God - you nearly made me choke with that quip from Jessica. Fabulous as always :)
FemmeFatale914 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I am a bit behind on my reading, but I'm so glad i finally read this chapter...I freaking knew Edward was going to be a time traveler! I still have my theory of where he is from and I can't wait to keep reading to see what unfolds next. I especially can't wait for the story to reach the place that the prologue takes places...As usual, I'm loving everything about this story
radiantone chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Ugh I just love all of your posts. Why do they have to end?!

Jessica managed to make me smile at the end of this one despite all the heaviness going on. 6 months is not long enough! And Edward can't die! All I can think about is what he says to Bella in the prologue. I can't wait to get to that point in the story and see how everything connects.

Will you do another brief review before the next chapter? There are a lot of layers to this story and I don't want to miss out on anything with my flimsy memory.

Wonderful work :)
littlelizruth chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Ha! Wow this is crazy. Edward is from 1901? Crazy. I wonder if Garrett wants to turn her.
crazymama chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Hahahaha! Good one, Jess! I like her a lot in this story!
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Oh, Jessica. I love you! I can't deal with her dying...please let her be changed or cured :-(
And now I'm so curious as to how the wolf blood and venom would mesh in her system.
Genny910 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I've never liked Jessica so much.

You are doing great work. Keep it up!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
"With the exception of the trees that had been painted orange and red by autumn, everything would be green again within a week." - so prettily stated.

"Even so, Bella wasn't sure the grass and weeds didn't keep up their obnoxious cycle of renewal beneath the blanket of cold." - sad how the storms make nature flourish while the people are left in devastation. so interesting, too. I loved the use of the word "obnoxious" here, as well.

I got lost in the story after that... There's something about your writing that touches my heart and twists my tummy. I wanted to cry for Edward when he was telling his story and when Bella came to the understand of what it meant for Edward to cut that woman down. And as I've said before, it's just hard to get me to cry. I can't even put my finger on what it is about your writing that makes me feel that way while other stories with sadder scenarios just don't. If I ever figure it out, I'll let you know. I'm inclined to think that it's your light hand. I get so drawn into your story/characters and I'm not pulled out of it by hyperbole, because you just don't use manipulative wording, ever.

"Looking every bit like the big brother she'd never asked for, he tugged on a lock of her hair." - love the "big brother she'd never asked for" alternative to the brother I never had. love the canon connotation as well.

"Where his feet touched the ground, frost melted into dew." - you're such a natural wolf writer, you should've written the canon wolves. I would've loved them and never skipped all their scenes.

"It's not like she heals on her own." Dashing the tears from her cheeks with the back of her hand, Bella took a few deep breaths. "Wouldn't they be able to smell it if she was different, somehow?" - hmm, so interesting. I wonder if this will come up again. I'm sure it will.

"As soon as Jessica looked up, she frowned and touched Bella's cheek in a silent question." - sigh, so I just swooned over Jessica.

I love Garrett and Jessica getting closer.

Thank you for writing such wonderfulness! Next chapter, please!
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »