Reviews for Beneath this Sky
TessLouise chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I love this Jessica - and I love being able to love her. She's usually such a snot in fic.
Amewse chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Found this story at The Lemonade Stand. The prologue is certainly intriguing! So well written, thank you.
kjghkf chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
oh Jess, I love you.

We can't escape the fact that Jess and Edward are time travellers and tragic reality that comes with it.

I found what Jake said to Bella completely understandable just as I found Bella's desperation and guilt heartbreaking. Really hope all the pack can finally see her one day again.

Hmm, honestly, up until now I wasn't the biggest rooter for Garrett and Jess but that kiss was kinda adorable.

As always, love your passion for this story, it truly shows in the writing.
blueeyes11354 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Time is running out. :( Quite an I possible choice, to die or become a murderer (at least in Jake's eyes).
TLammy chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I have to admit a little confusion with Edward coming from 1910, might have to go back and re-read. Otherwise it was an excellent chapter. Absolutely love Jessica. Can't wait for more.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I really love Jess in this story! I hope she survives ...
MildredDempsey chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Oh, I fall a little bit more in love with Edward each time he cooks. Jessica is a great spitfire. I'm happy to see her as a good person for once. I may need to go back and read this whole story all over again, just because I love it so.

OXFORD COMMAS RULE!
evilnat chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
This is probably my favourite Jessica. She's kinda like the comedy relief. Even when things suck she's there trying to perk bella up.

Maybe Edwards blood type is why he hadn't got the disease until then? Or perhaps he got it becaus he's there now. Maybe this town has more risk? Ah I have no idea. But I'm bloody hoping its him in the prologue which means he survives up until then at least.

Great chapter. The whole wolf/vamp conflict comes and goes. I really want to see their reaction when she asks the vamps to change Jessica, surely they know she knows. You know?

Always enjoy when this updates, and am dying for more answers, I can't get enough!
Xx
katinki chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Got behind in my fic reading. Still loving this fic and loving what you're doing with it. :) Thanks for writing.

Kate
geminimindset chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I love this story and did not catch in previous chapters that Edward was a time traveler. Tricky...Tricky... Can't wait for an update!
crazymama chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
This story is fascinating. Love the premise. Can't wait for more!
NKubie chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
So now I know for sure about Edward. I'd guessed already that he was a time traveler, I'm just trying to figure out how he brought on the Surge, which I assumed he did to get to or back to Bella. I wonder if she ends up a traveler and he tries to find her. Just not sure.

Perhaps if things get worse, Edward will end up getting changed to a vamp. Will Bella choose that later? So many unanswered questions.

I keep wondering if the dream has any significance. Just so much information. And it didn't seem like Edward knew Bella when he met her, so if she does time travel, it would be after this current time. Maybe Edward discovers a way to bring her back to present time but that's what creates the Surge. I think I'll stop theorizing now; I'm just giving myself a headache. lol

But hats off to you once again for creating such an intricate story that it keeps me wanting to guess. :)
AnjieNet chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Oh no! Edward is sick too. And he's going to have some explaining to do.
AnjieNet chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
What a horrible thing for Bella to have to do for her friend. And the other wolves should realize that Bella couldn't save Embry. Loved the girly moment with Jessica and Rosalie.
AnjieNet chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
So sad that the ancient witch "trials" came about again with the Surge and it's continuing storms. The victim this time rrsembles Esme. So sad.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »