Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Cullenosopy chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I did have to laugh out loud at Bella's suggestion to change the song. "Anal", too.

Thanks!
covenmama chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I just don't even have the words to express how much I love this story! I have so many thoughts and a theory that's killing me! I'm not asking for any tips... Just chewing my nails , waiting for updates!:)
AnjieNet chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Hmmm. Wonder what Garrett was trying to change Jessica's mind about and if it had to do with changing her. It's nice that she can still keep her since of humor through it all.
CindyWindy chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Your Jessica steals the show with every chapter! She's so full of life. Bella's really wonderful with her constant care of everyone around her. Your Edward is as warm as they come with his mad cooking skills and his sweet touchy-feely-ness: a hug for Jessica, an arm around Bella.

The vamps must suspect that Bella knows what they are. I think she subconsciously acts differently around them, such as by not offering them coffee and sandwiches. Btw, the dandelion coffee is a great detail that things aren't what we'd consider normal.

"That was me trying to change her mind." Must ponder this. Being changed to a vamp is all I can come up with.

Your writing is full of vibrant imagery: "It was the yellow, antiseptic-smelling smoke that sometimes infiltrated the lab. Coiling over the withered grass and fallen trees, it looked like the atmosphere of an alien planet...It was as though the town had sat out in the sun too long—like some cruel child had grown bored of playing with it and had left it on the hot pavement to shrivel like a raisin."

Thanks so much for sharing this engrossing story!
Ness1956 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Awesome chapter!
TessLouise chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I love this Jessica - and I love being able to love her. She's usually such a snot in fic.
Amewse chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Found this story at The Lemonade Stand. The prologue is certainly intriguing! So well written, thank you.
kjghkf chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
oh Jess, I love you.

We can't escape the fact that Jess and Edward are time travellers and tragic reality that comes with it.

I found what Jake said to Bella completely understandable just as I found Bella's desperation and guilt heartbreaking. Really hope all the pack can finally see her one day again.

Hmm, honestly, up until now I wasn't the biggest rooter for Garrett and Jess but that kiss was kinda adorable.

As always, love your passion for this story, it truly shows in the writing.
blueeyes11354 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Time is running out. :( Quite an I possible choice, to die or become a murderer (at least in Jake's eyes).
TLammy chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I have to admit a little confusion with Edward coming from 1910, might have to go back and re-read. Otherwise it was an excellent chapter. Absolutely love Jessica. Can't wait for more.
Ellie Aluinn chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
I really love Jess in this story! I hope she survives ...
MildredDempsey chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Oh, I fall a little bit more in love with Edward each time he cooks. Jessica is a great spitfire. I'm happy to see her as a good person for once. I may need to go back and read this whole story all over again, just because I love it so.

OXFORD COMMAS RULE!
evilnat chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
This is probably my favourite Jessica. She's kinda like the comedy relief. Even when things suck she's there trying to perk bella up.

Maybe Edwards blood type is why he hadn't got the disease until then? Or perhaps he got it becaus he's there now. Maybe this town has more risk? Ah I have no idea. But I'm bloody hoping its him in the prologue which means he survives up until then at least.

Great chapter. The whole wolf/vamp conflict comes and goes. I really want to see their reaction when she asks the vamps to change Jessica, surely they know she knows. You know?

Always enjoy when this updates, and am dying for more answers, I can't get enough!
Xx
katinki chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Got behind in my fic reading. Still loving this fic and loving what you're doing with it. :) Thanks for writing.

Kate
geminimindset chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I love this story and did not catch in previous chapters that Edward was a time traveler. Tricky...Tricky... Can't wait for an update!
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »