Reviews for Beneath this Sky
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Jessica is a lot of fun. Edward too. He seems clueless about the vampires around him. Wish he'd bake a cupcake for me. :)
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Interesting twist with vamps and werewolves but both Bella and Edward still human, at least for the moment. Love the thought of time travel though it seems to have destroyed life as it was known. With great things come great consequences.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
An intriguing beginning. I was looking for something a bit different from the norm and it seems I may have found it. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Alterite chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Just discovered this story through the Lemonade Stand and I'm hooked. It's very original and well-written. Thank you for sharing.
Love from France,
A. xx
fuz chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Scary.
Thank you.
OliveSaffron2 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
This story is so, so creative and brilliant. I love it! The entire premise is so original and interesting and each chapter surprises me! I hope you update soon because I really can't wait to keep reading. Great work.
whohellanoes chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
whew. that was intense. yeah...um...wow. thanks so much. really enjoying this read.
klel323 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Thanks to the lemon aid stand for directing me here. Love the different twist to this story and look forward to where you take it.
fannygilmore chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
I love this story! TLS sent me over and I'm so happy they did.
Thanks for sharing it.
mimi53 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Found this on Katinki's favorites list. I'm in!
songster chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Oh wow. I did not see that coming. The storm's description was intense and gripping. I am very worried about Edward now and really want to know what his story is.
tsm0836 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
This is an interesting story and concept. Looking forward to the next update.
evilnat chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
I didn't see that twist coming!

Excellent chapter as always!

Xx
Cullenosopy chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Found this very interesting and original story today and am enjoying it very much.

Thanks!
CindyWindy chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
I wish I would have been able to read this yesterday because the tie in with Veterans Day (in the US) is uncanny. Your story already feels so real.

Now Edward has the sickness. I didn't see that coming, although with the prologue, maybe I should have. His kindness to Jessica, even during his own suffering, was so sweet. He was even able to charm a vampire with a cookie. I adore all of your characterizations and this supurb story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »