Reviews for Beneath this Sky
crazymama chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
This story is fascinating. Love the premise. Can't wait for more!
NKubie chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
So now I know for sure about Edward. I'd guessed already that he was a time traveler, I'm just trying to figure out how he brought on the Surge, which I assumed he did to get to or back to Bella. I wonder if she ends up a traveler and he tries to find her. Just not sure.

Perhaps if things get worse, Edward will end up getting changed to a vamp. Will Bella choose that later? So many unanswered questions.

I keep wondering if the dream has any significance. Just so much information. And it didn't seem like Edward knew Bella when he met her, so if she does time travel, it would be after this current time. Maybe Edward discovers a way to bring her back to present time but that's what creates the Surge. I think I'll stop theorizing now; I'm just giving myself a headache. lol

But hats off to you once again for creating such an intricate story that it keeps me wanting to guess. :)
AnjieNet chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Oh no! Edward is sick too. And he's going to have some explaining to do.
AnjieNet chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
What a horrible thing for Bella to have to do for her friend. And the other wolves should realize that Bella couldn't save Embry. Loved the girly moment with Jessica and Rosalie.
AnjieNet chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
So sad that the ancient witch "trials" came about again with the Surge and it's continuing storms. The victim this time rrsembles Esme. So sad.
AnjieNet chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
I sure wouldn't be upset if someone came in and cleaned my house without being asked. Definitely more to Rosalie than meets the eye.
AnjieNet chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Wondering which wolf it was that Bella took out (Embry?) and why. Bella has certainly gotten herself in deep.
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Jessica is a lot of fun. Edward too. He seems clueless about the vampires around him. Wish he'd bake a cupcake for me. :)
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Interesting twist with vamps and werewolves but both Bella and Edward still human, at least for the moment. Love the thought of time travel though it seems to have destroyed life as it was known. With great things come great consequences.
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
An intriguing beginning. I was looking for something a bit different from the norm and it seems I may have found it. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
Alterite chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Just discovered this story through the Lemonade Stand and I'm hooked. It's very original and well-written. Thank you for sharing.
Love from France,
A. xx
fuz chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Scary.
Thank you.
OliveSaffron2 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
This story is so, so creative and brilliant. I love it! The entire premise is so original and interesting and each chapter surprises me! I hope you update soon because I really can't wait to keep reading. Great work.
whohellanoes chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
whew. that was intense. yeah...um...wow. thanks so much. really enjoying this read.
klel323 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Thanks to the lemon aid stand for directing me here. Love the different twist to this story and look forward to where you take it.
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »