Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Alterite chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Just discovered this story through the Lemonade Stand and I'm hooked. It's very original and well-written. Thank you for sharing.
Love from France,
A. xx
fuz chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Scary.
Thank you.
OliveSaffron2 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
This story is so, so creative and brilliant. I love it! The entire premise is so original and interesting and each chapter surprises me! I hope you update soon because I really can't wait to keep reading. Great work.
whohellanoes chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
whew. that was intense. yeah...um...wow. thanks so much. really enjoying this read.
klel323 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Thanks to the lemon aid stand for directing me here. Love the different twist to this story and look forward to where you take it.
fannygilmore chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
I love this story! TLS sent me over and I'm so happy they did.
Thanks for sharing it.
mimi53 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Found this on Katinki's favorites list. I'm in!
songster chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Oh wow. I did not see that coming. The storm's description was intense and gripping. I am very worried about Edward now and really want to know what his story is.
tsm0836 chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
This is an interesting story and concept. Looking forward to the next update.
evilnat chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
I didn't see that twist coming!

Excellent chapter as always!

Xx
Cullenosopy chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Found this very interesting and original story today and am enjoying it very much.

Thanks!
CindyWindy chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
I wish I would have been able to read this yesterday because the tie in with Veterans Day (in the US) is uncanny. Your story already feels so real.

Now Edward has the sickness. I didn't see that coming, although with the prologue, maybe I should have. His kindness to Jessica, even during his own suffering, was so sweet. He was even able to charm a vampire with a cookie. I adore all of your characterizations and this supurb story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
thimbles chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Hi!

Thanks for the rec, that was sweet of you :)

- Still, she could hear the squeak of tennis shoes against wooden floors and the hollow thunk-thunk-thunk of a basketball being dribbled. Even though it was somewhat muddled by the dust and mothball scent of the room, the familiar odor of adolescent sweat and rubber wrestling mats floated in the air. - I love this; I can see and smell and hear everything. Perfectly done.

- Even during the happy songs, her clear, pitch-perfect voice kept a mournful tone, like she sang for something lost. - I was saying to Tam this afternoon, your Rosalie is one of my favourites ever.

- Rosalie rubbed the spot where her pinky used to be. The action reminded Bella of watching Charlie play poker, years ago. She used to keep track of all of the twitches and habits that her father insisted weren't tells. If he cleared his throat when he placed his bet, he was bluffing. If he scratched his chin, his cards were particularly good.

What were Rose's cards like? Good or bad? - Indeed.

- "Certainly," he said, his lips pressing together as he watched Bella. She got the feeling he was searching for something—something within her? Whatever it was, he didn't seem able to find it. - curious.

- Alistair could really help with our work. - Hmmmmmmmmm.

- "Hey," Edward said with a half-grin that fought to burst through the clouds of the night before. - I love this. Perfection.

- Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a cellophane-wrapped packet of something that looked to be mostly crumbs and held it out to her. "Cookie?"

A laugh escaped from Rosalie, stopped only by her hand clapping over her mouth. Edward had never looked more triumphant. - I just love this interaction.

- He squeezed her hand tight, like his fingers were determined to accept her solace and his pride had no say in the matter. - *sigh*

Fantastic chapter, as ever. I love this story so hard. Thank you for writing it!

Shell xx
Rochelle Allison chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
oh man. wasn't expecting edward to be afflicted by the disease too. this scene was so creepy and eerie, with the light bursting through the cracks in the boards...
kjghkf chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Make me cry why don't you.
1,271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »