Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Sunshinemommy chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Well, at least Edward didn't leave :( Can't say I was surprised that he's a time traveler, but I was hoping I was wrong. Poor Bella. Too many people to protect (not that she really can protect them :( ) I so hope neither Edward nor Jessica leaves. I will say, I like the idea of Jessica getting turned (if it comes to that.) I don't think I've read any fics with a vamp Jess.

Well done. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole chapter! I really like this storyline and these characters! It's unique and well written. Thank you for sharing it :)
Purradox chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Oh man! Was not expecting that. That was a great update. Very talented!
littlelizruth chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I really wonder where Edward is from. Crazy!
Twiggalina chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
I enjoyed his chapter!
Twiggalina chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I have to be honest and say as much as I am enjoying this story I think I'm too thick to completely understand it.
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Great stuff!
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I really like this chapter!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I saw this story rec'd over on Eville and after reading such positive posts knew I had to start reading straight away.
I follow you on Twitter and for some reason thought you wrote stories that weren't I know different:)
I like this first chappy!
AbstractSong101 chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
So happy I'm getting a chance to read this tonight, I wasnt sure I would!

(also in my reviewing as I read thing, I have inadvertantly seen some of the end of the chapter and now I'm scared :( )

"Something tickled her too-bare leg: a finger, tracing a line from her ankle to her thigh" I shivered at this. I thought it was gonna be a spider haha.

"Embry wasn't even supposed to be there. He didn't go to Forks High" She doesnt even go here. SORRY. Couldnt resist a mean girls reference ;)

I was so annoyed at Embry to start off with in this bit... but... IDK, he just seems (understandably) scared. Obviously we dont know if this is a real conversation manifesting itself in a dream, but I'm assuming it is...

The parallels between Serge Memorial Day and Rememberence day today made me shiver. I dont know if it was intentional posting today, but... it makes it all a bit more "real"

I am definitely going to have to reread this chapter when I am less exhausted - to keep up with all the vampire stuff. I cant imagine how poor Bella is feeling!

"And one for Jessica, too, because I know she'd never forgive me if I left her out."
He's so stinkin cute. I love him.

"Sorry. Haven't seen it. Probably just as well, though. The last time you tried to calibrate the Canary, you..." His voice trailed off, a gulp punctuating his unfinished sentence as Rosalie's eyes narrowed. "I mean, uh. You did an excellent job and I have no criticism whatsoever, even if you did leave it sounding like a washing machine full of gravel. I'm sure it runs better that way." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a cellophane-wrapped packet of something that looked to be mostly crumbs and held it out to her. "Cookie?"
I LOVE HIM.

OH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE.

Has it been adressed why the vamps cant (or wont) just change the time travellers (the ones they like, i mean ;) )? I can't remember.

Edward's free hand closed over Jessica's ankle—whether in an attempt to seek comfort or to offer it, Bella couldn't tell until he said, "Hey. I made you a cupcake."
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM.

I totally wondered what quangos had to do with quadratic formulas. Im glad it was nothing, it bothered me haha.

Also, this review is ridiculous. I apologise.

Loved the chapter (well... as much as I can love it when you hurt Edward AND Jessica!). Can't wait for the next one! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
oh no!
FenixMJR chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Jesus, ok, so a lot happened in this chapter, loved it and can’t wait for the next one
TessLouise chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Oh, geez...Edward!
moosals chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
I feel so sad :(...but in a good way, because you write such wonderful words.

I have so many thoughts and questions as usual ...I loved the dream sequence at the beginning and half expected that "Embry" may turn out to be Edward. Has Bella encountered Edward before and not remembered it? And the hint at a pregnancy ...?
What are all the vampires doing? Chelsea is missing - do they travel through time too? Did they cause the surge, or did the surge create them?
How long has Edward managed to avoid the effects of Margaret Brown's for? Why is Bella holding back from asking for Jess to be changed and more importantly, why aren't the vampires offering?

You know I love that you leave me puzzling and always wanting more...
Thanks so much :)
Emmanuelle Nathan chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Dear Bedelia

I've been following your story for a while, and shamefully, I think this is the first time I've reviewed. I just wanted to say how much I'm loving your story. The world you've drawn is new and terrifying, and I'm constantly on the edge of my seat wondering what's going to happen next. I can't wait for the next installment.

EN