Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Ness1956 chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Wow! Great chapter!
MildredDempsey chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Ah, you own me for another one of your wonderful stories! I've gobbled up every chapter tonight and so desperately want more.
insanemum chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Oh no! Edward too? Poo!
Domysticated chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Oh I hope Jess will be ok... I feel so protective if her... And Edward... So heartbreaking.

I am loving how this story's pieces are slowly falling together... Riveting.
enka3 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Oh no! Edward too! Great update!
blueeyes11354 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Ack, to lose control of one's body so completely is agonizing.

And now I'm curious why time travelers aren't just made vampires. Seems like an easy solution, relatively speaking.
gabby1017 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Just waiting for the next update... It's all so very edgy...
sassy991 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
That was pretty brilliant. You do such a fantastic job of creating these vivid scenes and scenarios. I love how you began the chapter! I still can't get over how unique this story is! I'm so fortunate to have stumbled upon it. :)
Let's hope all our beloved characters, especially Jess and Edward (sadface), are all well after the storm. Thank you for the update!
Ducats add chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
im still enjoying the story...interesting about Edward...
BelieveItOrNot chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
"In spite of the presence of Mr. Varner and a class full of students, she tried to scream out the words. She no longer cared if they heard. Her attempts came out as whispers; she couldn't draw enough breath to power them into shouts." It's the scariest thing in dreams when your screams are whispers.

ack! This story is fantastic. heart-pounding.

"Rosalie rubbed the spot where her pinky used to be. The action reminded Bella of watching Charlie play poker, years ago. She used to keep track of all of the twitches and habits that her father insisted weren't tells. If he cleared his throat when he placed his bet, he was bluffing. If he scratched his chin, his cards were particularly good.
What were Rose's cards like? Good or bad?" loved this, the seamless transition into the memory leading to the questioning of Rose's tell.

Edward is amazing. "Cookie?"

"Hey. I made you a cupcake." His words slowed, dragged down by exhaustion." - Edward being amazing again. :')

Poor Jessica. Poor Edward. I hope they find a cure! Vampire changing might be one, huh?

Can't wait for more and more and more.
TLammy chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Oh god, I think my heart is breaking in two. Not Edward, too!
Seagull83 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
I think one of the things I love most about this fic is Bella and Jessica's friendship, they are so fiercely loyal to one another. And now Edward has the condition too, even more intriguing.
2muchtrouble chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Edward has it too. Have to find a cure.
Rochelle Allison chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
i love the paths this story wends down.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »