Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Ducats add chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
im still enjoying the story...interesting about Edward...
BelieveItOrNot chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
"In spite of the presence of Mr. Varner and a class full of students, she tried to scream out the words. She no longer cared if they heard. Her attempts came out as whispers; she couldn't draw enough breath to power them into shouts." It's the scariest thing in dreams when your screams are whispers.

ack! This story is fantastic. heart-pounding.

"Rosalie rubbed the spot where her pinky used to be. The action reminded Bella of watching Charlie play poker, years ago. She used to keep track of all of the twitches and habits that her father insisted weren't tells. If he cleared his throat when he placed his bet, he was bluffing. If he scratched his chin, his cards were particularly good.
What were Rose's cards like? Good or bad?" loved this, the seamless transition into the memory leading to the questioning of Rose's tell.

Edward is amazing. "Cookie?"

"Hey. I made you a cupcake." His words slowed, dragged down by exhaustion." - Edward being amazing again. :')

Poor Jessica. Poor Edward. I hope they find a cure! Vampire changing might be one, huh?

Can't wait for more and more and more.
TLammy chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Oh god, I think my heart is breaking in two. Not Edward, too!
Seagull83 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
I think one of the things I love most about this fic is Bella and Jessica's friendship, they are so fiercely loyal to one another. And now Edward has the condition too, even more intriguing.
2muchtrouble chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Edward has it too. Have to find a cure.
Rochelle Allison chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
i love the paths this story wends down.
Domysticated chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
i absolutely adore your female characters and their gentle, supportive, fierce relationships. I would read Bella and Jessica and Rose forever, even if it means no Edward :)
CindyWindy chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Really, really, really, smartly done! I didn't expect the relationship between Jessica and Bella to be so rich, and now with the addition of Rosalie, which was so unexpected, it's very touching.

The end of Embry, and Bella's part in it, was such a surprise. I'm left wondering why the wolves hold it against her if she was bravely fulfilling a pact that she had with him. I think you already addressed this. I just need to go back and reread that portion, which I will happily do since I absolutely love this story. Thanks so much for writing!
majose chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
NKubie chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
The story about Embry wasn't what I expected. That kind of experience will forever scar Bella. Lover or not, that was someone she loved and cared about and was forced into an impossible situation. I like to think what she did was the most humane option.

So wtf is Rose's problem? I'm guessing it had something to do with the past. Perhaps how she was violated by men when she was human, if you're sticking to canon. But that's a hell of a long time to carry around that kind of resentment. And Emmett isn't Royce (or whomever).

Maybe it's paranoid of me, but I don't trust Tom.

As for Edward, I really, really want he and Bella together, together. They both deserve that kind of love. He was so sweet with the cupcake. I was sorry there wasn't more of him this time around, but I also realize there's other parts of the story that need telling. I'll have to look back and find out what Leah was right about. I forgot. Sorry.

Thanks for a wonderful mystery. :) See you 11/11!
FemmeFatale914 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
More secrets unlocked...and of course more questions created...I am so in love with this story...the slow development, giving me just enough to keep me reading...Can't wait for the next chapter!
StellaBlueBella chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Her coworker, I don't trust him not one little bit. I know she searched for signs he went through her stuff but still, hope no one was listening in on her convo with Rosalie. But let's not get distracted from the beginning of the chap! The warm and tinglies seem to be growing between exb
BelieveItOrNot chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
That whole opening paragraph is amazing. You are so good a drawing the reader in and your descriptions just unfold so naturally in the narrative.

you are really creating a parallel world to ours. Love the protesting and the conspiracy theorists blaming the government. I mean, I REALLY love these details.

I'm curious about Bella's sort of distrust of Tom... What is he up to?

"An old towel gained a new life as a makeshift bag" Love this and this: "Bella lay in the middle of the bed, sandwiched between Jessica's warmth and Rosalie's chill, like the two halves of her body were in different parts of the world."

I really like the way this story is developing. A little bit more each time, and a little bit more to each character each chapter, too. And I still get the feeling that Edward knows a lot more than he lets on. And I appreciate the importance of each word.

Can't wait for the next!
jpbird chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Loved it as usual. I can't wait to see more of Emmett and Rosalie. I like Jessica's character, too.
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »