Reviews for Beneath this Sky
FemmeFatale914 chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
It doesn't matter how long it takes for the updates, the minute I start reading, I am sucked back into this world. The minute I read 'caramel colored hair', all I could think was " Please not Esme". This story sucks you in without warning. I am left wondering what will happen next and what snippets of information will be released that pose new questions while only provided partial answers to the ones that already exist. I definitely can't wait for the next update!
Rochelle Allison chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
eerie and disturbing chapter.
you write so visually; i can easily imagine the drive, town square...hanging.
Hoosier chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That awkward moment when no one from Chesterton would be smart enough or have the needed equipment. But it's an honor to have my town mentioned in this amazing fic!
DICATAKADD chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Not sure how I found you...I'm glad I did! I love a great thinking persons fan fiction!
blueXsun chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
now i'm all caught up, which makes me sad because i love it so much and there's no next button to hit... :)

so was the woman esme, or just some other caramel haired woman?

i'm so curious as to why rosalie has been deliberately resisting emmett. in the chapter where carlisle was talking about rosalie bringing over deserts, there was mention of her family. was that her family as in married with kids? or her family as in her parents? but then that theory probably doesn't fit with this question "How much longer are you going to hold onto something you don't even want?" unless the thing she doesn't want is being alone? punishing herself? idk idk.

also wondering if the raiders call it pendle hill? because one would think that they would be able to make the connection from one bad 'witch hunt' to another and all it implies. i know, i know... some people just have no logical reasoning skills... bunch of idiots... :)

anyway, i do so love this story. thanks for writing! xoxo
whohellanoes chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
thanks for the update. really a great story. i'm scared that they cut that mom down. don't want them to get in trouble. i guess they are far enough away though...
blueXsun chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Looks like maybe Mary has her suspicions about how much Bella knows. And jasper! Bad, bad jasper. I loved how you described Bella's feelings when she was being influenced by him.
blueXsun chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
so i love how all the characters are so likeable. loving the story so far xoxo
ginkgo00 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I'm originally from the east & even after 15 years my parents still call it Ory-gone!
When will i know what's happening? The story really is good, just feel lost; like the show Lost :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
You write a interesting story. It was so visual. Thank you for sharing this.
Domysticated chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
is it possible that I love every signle one of your characters? And jessica... is it possible that I love Jessica so much? And Jessica and Garrett... don't get me started.

your story is so deliciously complicated and perfect. I am LOVING it.
Domysticated chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
such a heavy topic, yet such a light hand, such a humourous, gentle writing. Loving it.
Domysticated chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
i absolutely adore dystopian, post-apocalypic stories. I can't decide which category yours falls into, and tbh it doesn't really matter.

you know where you had me? at the simple description of Bella and Jessica's friendship. Why is it so hard to find a genuine description of female friendship in fiction (not jst fanfic, tbh)? It is a mystery to me. But these two girls love and care for each other.

Whatever margaret brown is... whatever the surge is... these kickass people will defeat it.

reading on...
moosals chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Thanks for the recap! I had to cave in last night and go to bed after chapter 5 :(
I read this chapter in two parts today, trying to fit around my family on a Saturday, but I was so captivated I couldn't wait until this evening.

You have put so many pieces of the puzzle in here and yet more questions arise!
Will the experiment on Jessica have any affect? Two vampires now on the human blood diet - who are they eating? What is stopping Rosalie from being with Emmett?

Your description of the public hanging with Bella and Edward being forced to watch is very chilling. The woman you describe sounds like Esme? Will there be consequences for Them cutting her down?

I am really impressed by your writing and looking forward to more. Thanks so much :)
FenixMJR chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I hope Carlisle did managed to find a cure and that nothing bad is going to happen to Edward and Bella for taking care of the body of the woman at the market.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »