Reviews for Beneath this Sky
blueXsun chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Looks like maybe Mary has her suspicions about how much Bella knows. And jasper! Bad, bad jasper. I loved how you described Bella's feelings when she was being influenced by him.
blueXsun chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
so i love how all the characters are so likeable. loving the story so far xoxo
ginkgo00 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I'm originally from the east & even after 15 years my parents still call it Ory-gone!
When will i know what's happening? The story really is good, just feel lost; like the show Lost :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
You write a interesting story. It was so visual. Thank you for sharing this.
Domysticated chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
is it possible that I love every signle one of your characters? And jessica... is it possible that I love Jessica so much? And Jessica and Garrett... don't get me started.

your story is so deliciously complicated and perfect. I am LOVING it.
Domysticated chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
such a heavy topic, yet such a light hand, such a humourous, gentle writing. Loving it.
Domysticated chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
i absolutely adore dystopian, post-apocalypic stories. I can't decide which category yours falls into, and tbh it doesn't really matter.

you know where you had me? at the simple description of Bella and Jessica's friendship. Why is it so hard to find a genuine description of female friendship in fiction (not jst fanfic, tbh)? It is a mystery to me. But these two girls love and care for each other.

Whatever margaret brown is... whatever the surge is... these kickass people will defeat it.

reading on...
moosals chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Thanks for the recap! I had to cave in last night and go to bed after chapter 5 :(
I read this chapter in two parts today, trying to fit around my family on a Saturday, but I was so captivated I couldn't wait until this evening.

You have put so many pieces of the puzzle in here and yet more questions arise!
Will the experiment on Jessica have any affect? Two vampires now on the human blood diet - who are they eating? What is stopping Rosalie from being with Emmett?

Your description of the public hanging with Bella and Edward being forced to watch is very chilling. The woman you describe sounds like Esme? Will there be consequences for Them cutting her down?

I am really impressed by your writing and looking forward to more. Thanks so much :)
FenixMJR chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I hope Carlisle did managed to find a cure and that nothing bad is going to happen to Edward and Bella for taking care of the body of the woman at the market.
TLammy chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Totally hooked on the first chapter. Knew I would probably be since this was recommend on The Fictionators by someone I admire and who has never let me down with a rec. I actually read straight through yesterday... re-reading so I can leave reviews this time :)
Fictionators chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
The Fictionators - www dot fictionators dot com/ has featured your story on our site for the week of 10/12/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for The Fictionators
blueXsun chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
hmm, it would seem that edward doesn't know about vampires. very interesting. nice try with the cupcake bribe though. :) i'm hoping at some point he does double dog dare emmett to wear the tutu. lol. i'm really liking this so far. :)
blueXsun chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
oohh edward is human. or maybe time traveled before he became a vamp? anyway, very intrigued :) lots of interesting things going on. loved bella & jake's interaction and that jessica is a likeable character. curious to know who the new vampires are and why human edward is with them.
Seagull83 chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Great chapter. Really enjoying this fic.
songster chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I remain entranced with this. Thank you for the synopsis as reading a complicated plot like this can be difficult with an old brain and space between updates. :-)
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 .. Last Next »