Reviews for Beneath this Sky
sami69 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Mell C chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for such a well written story. Sad (so very sad) yet hopeful. Your characters really moved me. Great plot. Having read your other story where blood also played a key part to character destinies, I need to commend you for your skill with Sci Fi elements. Not easy to do well. I enjoyed Beneath This Sky.
Mell C chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
Such a strange and scary world - it feels very real.
Chloe Masen chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for this incredible gift of a story. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to read its words and be so intrigued, entertained, and touched by them. This one will stick with me, of that I am sure.

All the best to you.
Chloe Masen chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
You owe me a heart. You broke mine. And I'm kind of mad at you for it. Kind of a lot. Just so you know.
Chloe Masen chapter 19 . 9/19/2013
It all seems too perfect, and while it makes me happy, I think you're going to yank the rug out from under me and my joy. Would you do that? Jessica is dead, so... yeah, I think you would. Again. Crap.
Chloe Masen chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease let them remember. And both survive to.
Chloe Masen chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
I destroyed the world for you. ... holy shit.
Chloe Masen chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
Chloe Masen chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I'm glad my fears at the end of the last chapter were unnecessary... but is there any chance at all that you're not going to rip my heart out before this is over? A tiny, perhaps? Yes? Okay. :)
Chloe Masen chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
I shouldn't have a bad feeling, right? And Garrett WOULD hear... right? *clicks next with one eye squeezed shut*
Chloe Masen chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
I want Renee to just go away. I don't trust her. Bella is safer without her, as is everyone else that cares about her, I think.
Mell C chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I'm so intrigued! And scared and excited to read more.
Chloe Masen chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I just got chills. Which is a stark contrast to the Edwardian warmth I'd been enveloped in... holy shit.
Nicoconsd chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Wow... I am so sad that Emmett died... but it just really grounded the story and made it seem all the more real. To pull that off and save the world seems like someone with only as big a heart as Emmett would be able to do that :)

Thanks for another awesome adventure! This was a really wild ride and I loved it. I can't wait for the next one :)
1,267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »