Reviews for Beneath this Sky
enka3 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I guess that was Esme...great update!
blueeyes11354 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
They gave a stranger a little bit of her dignity back in death. Such compassion.

And what the Raiders are doing does nothing except create more fear and chaos. Destroying what they perceive as the problem isn't a solution.
evilnat chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Excellent chapter, I like learning a little about Edward. How he cut the body down, that showed what type of person he was.

I have a feeling something is going to happen soon, something big, maybe with Jessica, or maybe with the vamps... not sure what though!

Thanks for the update.
xx
sassy991 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
It's good to see you back! And boy did you deliver. It's completely grotesque and inhumane how the woman was killed, but the way you wrote it was beautiful. It was a poignant, yet scarring scene. Perhaps the same can be said for Sam.
I'm so glad Bella has Edward and vice versa. Their friendship has quickly become a highlight for the story.
I wonder what Em was so upset about. Obviously he disagree's with Rose on something, but it seems it's been an ongoing complaint. What happened in Alaska? Hopefully we find out soon.
Fantastic once again. You've got such a talent concerning imagery. The scenes you portrayed in this chapter, like the scenery in Oregon, were so crisp and vivid. Thank you for that. :)
22blue chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I want so badly to turn the page (or click next) and dive into the next chapter! Still have lots of questions and what was it that Rose and Em were fighting about? I'm loving this story hard. Why aren't you writing books I can buy? :)
gabby1017 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
It's such a bleak existence... Like Mad Max...
moosals chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
A fantastic collection of scenes, all so beautifully written.

I love the how protective Emmett and Rosalie are of Bella and Jessica. I am guessing that Jasper had to snack on a raider as he couldn't have Bella.

Will Garrett change Jess? Where is Alice? What is Mary up to?...questions, questions ...

Thanks so much :)
sujari6 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Interesting story. I look forward to reading more.
moosals chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
You are building your story and your characters beautifully. You give so much, but still hold back enough to leave me puzzling. I love this kind of story. Thank you :)
moosals chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Lots to take in here, but I am beginning to get things a bit clearer in my head...I think?!
I forgot to say anything about Edward being human in my last review...he gives Rosalie a cupcake...does he not realise that the people he is with are vampires? There is so much I could comment on...I am really enjoying this. Thanks so much :)
fuz chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
You got me crying.
What terrible creeps! Remind me of "Reavers"...
Thank you.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
ooh that was horrible. xx
moosals chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
This is a bit mind boggling isn't it. Do the vampires really think Bella is ignorant of their true nature? Is Jessica suffering from some side effect of time travel? s Bella planning to inject werewolf blood into her?

I love Emmett's name for the caged pole :D

Ooh, I like this a lot so far and I am glad I have waited a while to start so I can keep reading!
Thanks :)
moosals chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Intriguing prologue.
Do I want to know more? Do I already have a lot of questions? Of course I do :)
Sunshinemommy chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Oh, wow. I have so many thoughts and feelings. I love that Edward seems oblivious about the vamps. I mean, seriously, has he never noticed that they don't go outside when it's sunny? Also, I adore Rose, Em, & Garret. They're awesome. So many great characters in this story!

As for the developments in this chapter, I have so many feelings. I love that Edward went back to cut down the woman (No Esme for Carlisle?) No doubt that shared experience will strengthen the relationship that's developing between them and help Bella trust him. I loved the fight between R & E, how nice Carlisle is, and dangerous Jasper is. I'm guessing Bella is a singer or something similar for Rose & Jasper? Something that makes her blood even more enticing for each of them. I think I need to re-read the wolves info. I know it's still a mystery why the other wolves steer clear of Bella but I feel like the clues are there, I just haven't put them together yet...

Great update (well worth the wait!) This story is refreshingly different :)
1,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »