Reviews for Beneath this Sky
moosals chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Lots to take in here, but I am beginning to get things a bit clearer in my head...I think?!
I forgot to say anything about Edward being human in my last review...he gives Rosalie a cupcake...does he not realise that the people he is with are vampires? There is so much I could comment on...I am really enjoying this. Thanks so much :)
fuz chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
You got me crying.
What terrible creeps! Remind me of "Reavers"...
Thank you.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
ooh that was horrible. xx
moosals chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
This is a bit mind boggling isn't it. Do the vampires really think Bella is ignorant of their true nature? Is Jessica suffering from some side effect of time travel? s Bella planning to inject werewolf blood into her?

I love Emmett's name for the caged pole :D

Ooh, I like this a lot so far and I am glad I have waited a while to start so I can keep reading!
Thanks :)
moosals chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Intriguing prologue.
Do I want to know more? Do I already have a lot of questions? Of course I do :)
Sunshinemommy chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Oh, wow. I have so many thoughts and feelings. I love that Edward seems oblivious about the vamps. I mean, seriously, has he never noticed that they don't go outside when it's sunny? Also, I adore Rose, Em, & Garret. They're awesome. So many great characters in this story!

As for the developments in this chapter, I have so many feelings. I love that Edward went back to cut down the woman (No Esme for Carlisle?) No doubt that shared experience will strengthen the relationship that's developing between them and help Bella trust him. I loved the fight between R & E, how nice Carlisle is, and dangerous Jasper is. I'm guessing Bella is a singer or something similar for Rose & Jasper? Something that makes her blood even more enticing for each of them. I think I need to re-read the wolves info. I know it's still a mystery why the other wolves steer clear of Bella but I feel like the clues are there, I just haven't put them together yet...

Great update (well worth the wait!) This story is refreshingly different :)
littlelizruth chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
That's some crazy witch hunt stuff.
ummzarah chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, looking forward to getting caught up!
2muchtrouble chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Wow.
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter, and thank you for the recap. Finally I have figured out what is happening (more or less)
beachcomberlc chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Such a chilling chapter...

Beach
Ness1956 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Awesome chapter!
AbstractSong101 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Yayyyyyyy! Im so glad you're back!

Thank you for the recap. I needed it. I feel like i know the story a little better now too. I wonder if Embry was stuck as a human during a storm and Bella led him into a dangerous situation or something. Hmmmmmm.

Also you forgot to mention in your recap that Jessica is awesome ;)

Surge Memorial Day. I am wondering who came up with this concept. As in, is it a State (or whatever the governing body is) mandated thing, or do the people come together themselves.

I dont know who is luckier in the Carlisle/Jessica hanging out together day.

Is Jasper canon Jasper? I wonder why he doesnt stop Bella feeling uncomfortable around him, if so. Maybe he knows that is best for her?

OMG rose and Em :( I wonder what they were talking about.

Edward is very forgiving about the canary given he fixed it the day before or whenever it was haha.

There's a folk song about Pendle Hill. I am now singing it. lol.

I LOLd at the Oregon conversation. Ora-gone ;) (dont kill me. I say Ora-gun! lol)

I love the Bella/Edward interactions. They are so cute.

Gahhh they were all happy and joking and the boom, reality hits :(

I wonder why Sam was executed...

They were sweet, getting the woman down and making sure she was kinda... peaceful (I cant think of a better word... you know what I mean).

Great update! Thank you! Can't wait for the next one :D
Daphodill chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Bella and Edward have picked up an easy friendship. He's just trying butter Rosalie up, right, to get to her car? He isn't crushing on her.

What's up with Emmett and the eye patch?

The Raiders sound awful. Ignorant and violent brutes.

I have a lot of questions, but I'm confident they'll be answered as you tell more of the story. I'll try and be patient.

Your descriptions/analogies are beautiful. They are unique and creative.

Superb writing!