Reviews for Beneath this Sky
ummzarah chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, looking forward to getting caught up!
2muchtrouble chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Wow.
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter, and thank you for the recap. Finally I have figured out what is happening (more or less)
beachcomberlc chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Such a chilling chapter...

Beach
Ness1956 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Awesome chapter!
AbstractSong101 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Yayyyyyyy! Im so glad you're back!

Thank you for the recap. I needed it. I feel like i know the story a little better now too. I wonder if Embry was stuck as a human during a storm and Bella led him into a dangerous situation or something. Hmmmmmm.

Also you forgot to mention in your recap that Jessica is awesome ;)

Surge Memorial Day. I am wondering who came up with this concept. As in, is it a State (or whatever the governing body is) mandated thing, or do the people come together themselves.

I dont know who is luckier in the Carlisle/Jessica hanging out together day.

Is Jasper canon Jasper? I wonder why he doesnt stop Bella feeling uncomfortable around him, if so. Maybe he knows that is best for her?

OMG rose and Em :( I wonder what they were talking about.

Edward is very forgiving about the canary given he fixed it the day before or whenever it was haha.

There's a folk song about Pendle Hill. I am now singing it. lol.

I LOLd at the Oregon conversation. Ora-gone ;) (dont kill me. I say Ora-gun! lol)

I love the Bella/Edward interactions. They are so cute.

Gahhh they were all happy and joking and the boom, reality hits :(

I wonder why Sam was executed...

They were sweet, getting the woman down and making sure she was kinda... peaceful (I cant think of a better word... you know what I mean).

Great update! Thank you! Can't wait for the next one :D
Daphodill chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Bella and Edward have picked up an easy friendship. He's just trying butter Rosalie up, right, to get to her car? He isn't crushing on her.

What's up with Emmett and the eye patch?

The Raiders sound awful. Ignorant and violent brutes.

I have a lot of questions, but I'm confident they'll be answered as you tell more of the story. I'll try and be patient.

Your descriptions/analogies are beautiful. They are unique and creative.

Superb writing!
meg chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
CindyWindy chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Terrific job describing how it feels to be under Jasper's thrall! That was chilling. If dear Emmett hadn't come along, Jasper would've had her. I don't think Jasper meant to do it though; he seems to lack control.

It doesn't seem like Edward knows he works with vamps? He didn't know to not chop with vamp Mary around (who wants to learn to cook but is intruding on ExB's cutesy couple therapy time...argh!).

Were Bella and Embry an item, like together-together? She was present when he died but was it truly her fault as those blockhead wolves assume?

The entire first paragraph about "friendly giants: soldiers in suits of moss" is gorgeous. You've written many striking words and phrases that I read and read again.

What an outstanding story! I can't get over how fond I am of so many of your characters: Jessica, Rosalie, Emmett, Edward, Bella, and even Garrett and Jake! Thanks for sharing them with us!
meg chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
great last line, thankyou meg
jfk06 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I found this story from a rec - and wow. It's amazing! I can't wait to see where things go :-)
NKubie chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Okay, so the E- that Jake was talking about was Embry. We know that Bella had hooked up with at least one of the wolves at some point, so I'm thinking it was Embry.

I love this Jessica too. A far cry from some of the others I've read. She's funny and kind and sassy. I like her and my heart hurts for her and her plight.

I'm shocked that Edward doesn't know that the vamps are vamps, though. After having worked with so many of them, you'd think he'd have figured it out by now.

And what was the deal with Jasper? Bella hadn't even gotten a paper cut. LOL
NKubie chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
I forgot to mention that I think Satan’s Dildo is awesome! Thank you, Emmett. :)

Okay, so trying to tie the prologue together with this timeline, I'm wondering if Edward and Bella fall in love, something happens and Edward becomes a vamp or else he would die and maybe Bella does. Then with his knowledge of time travel, Edward finds a way to go back in time to be with Bella and prevent her death, but unintentionally creates the Surge that starts the whole ball rolling. Wow, those were some crazy long sentences. Sorry, but typing stream of consciousness right now. You don't have to tell me if I'm right or not, just theorizing.

I think she knew Edward as a vamp as Jake stared to say E- and then she cut him off. But then why wouldn't she know human Edward. Or maybe she knows that she's supposed to know him. I'm giving myself a headache here. I'm glad there's only one more chapter as I should have gone to sleep like an hour ago and I'm killing myself with theories.
NKubie chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I like this human Edward. Much less uptight than canon Edward. And he bakes. Doesn't get much better than that. And he's already making the moves on Bella. Yum. :)

I love the rapport with Jessica and Bella. Marem? Love it!

So I looked up Pendle Hill and came up with Pendle Hill witches. Sounded similar to the Salem witch hysteria (I actually did a paper on that in junior high). Anyway, these "Raiders" don't seem unlike the accusers of the witches in both the Pendle Hill and Salem trials. Interesting similarities.
NKubie chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Human? I am so confused here, but I'm guessing that I should be.

I want to say that the male vamp that Rosalie is hugging is Carlisle and Garrett is hugging Kate, but right now, that's all just shots in the dark.

The Surge. I want to know what that's about and why it's causing random time travel. I'm sure I will in time, though.

So Rose lost a finger and Emmett lost an eye. I wonder if that happened in the Surge. And what happened to the other vamps. An interesting trio that you've chosen.
1,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »