Reviews for Beneath this Sky
moosals chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
This is a bit mind boggling isn't it. Do the vampires really think Bella is ignorant of their true nature? Is Jessica suffering from some side effect of time travel? s Bella planning to inject werewolf blood into her?

I love Emmett's name for the caged pole :D

Ooh, I like this a lot so far and I am glad I have waited a while to start so I can keep reading!
Thanks :)
moosals chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Intriguing prologue.
Do I want to know more? Do I already have a lot of questions? Of course I do :)
Sunshinemommy chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Oh, wow. I have so many thoughts and feelings. I love that Edward seems oblivious about the vamps. I mean, seriously, has he never noticed that they don't go outside when it's sunny? Also, I adore Rose, Em, & Garret. They're awesome. So many great characters in this story!

As for the developments in this chapter, I have so many feelings. I love that Edward went back to cut down the woman (No Esme for Carlisle?) No doubt that shared experience will strengthen the relationship that's developing between them and help Bella trust him. I loved the fight between R & E, how nice Carlisle is, and dangerous Jasper is. I'm guessing Bella is a singer or something similar for Rose & Jasper? Something that makes her blood even more enticing for each of them. I think I need to re-read the wolves info. I know it's still a mystery why the other wolves steer clear of Bella but I feel like the clues are there, I just haven't put them together yet...

Great update (well worth the wait!) This story is refreshingly different :)
littlelizruth chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
That's some crazy witch hunt stuff.
ummzarah chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, looking forward to getting caught up!
2muchtrouble chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Great chapter, and thank you for the recap. Finally I have figured out what is happening (more or less)
beachcomberlc chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Such a chilling chapter...

Ness1956 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Awesome chapter!
AbstractSong101 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Yayyyyyyy! Im so glad you're back!

Thank you for the recap. I needed it. I feel like i know the story a little better now too. I wonder if Embry was stuck as a human during a storm and Bella led him into a dangerous situation or something. Hmmmmmm.

Also you forgot to mention in your recap that Jessica is awesome ;)

Surge Memorial Day. I am wondering who came up with this concept. As in, is it a State (or whatever the governing body is) mandated thing, or do the people come together themselves.

I dont know who is luckier in the Carlisle/Jessica hanging out together day.

Is Jasper canon Jasper? I wonder why he doesnt stop Bella feeling uncomfortable around him, if so. Maybe he knows that is best for her?

OMG rose and Em :( I wonder what they were talking about.

Edward is very forgiving about the canary given he fixed it the day before or whenever it was haha.

There's a folk song about Pendle Hill. I am now singing it. lol.

I LOLd at the Oregon conversation. Ora-gone ;) (dont kill me. I say Ora-gun! lol)

I love the Bella/Edward interactions. They are so cute.

Gahhh they were all happy and joking and the boom, reality hits :(

I wonder why Sam was executed...

They were sweet, getting the woman down and making sure she was kinda... peaceful (I cant think of a better word... you know what I mean).

Great update! Thank you! Can't wait for the next one :D
Daphodill chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Bella and Edward have picked up an easy friendship. He's just trying butter Rosalie up, right, to get to her car? He isn't crushing on her.

What's up with Emmett and the eye patch?

The Raiders sound awful. Ignorant and violent brutes.

I have a lot of questions, but I'm confident they'll be answered as you tell more of the story. I'll try and be patient.

Your descriptions/analogies are beautiful. They are unique and creative.

Superb writing!
meg chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
CindyWindy chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Terrific job describing how it feels to be under Jasper's thrall! That was chilling. If dear Emmett hadn't come along, Jasper would've had her. I don't think Jasper meant to do it though; he seems to lack control.

It doesn't seem like Edward knows he works with vamps? He didn't know to not chop with vamp Mary around (who wants to learn to cook but is intruding on ExB's cutesy couple therapy time...argh!).

Were Bella and Embry an item, like together-together? She was present when he died but was it truly her fault as those blockhead wolves assume?

The entire first paragraph about "friendly giants: soldiers in suits of moss" is gorgeous. You've written many striking words and phrases that I read and read again.

What an outstanding story! I can't get over how fond I am of so many of your characters: Jessica, Rosalie, Emmett, Edward, Bella, and even Garrett and Jake! Thanks for sharing them with us!
meg chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
great last line, thankyou meg
jfk06 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I found this story from a rec - and wow. It's amazing! I can't wait to see where things go :-)
1,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 81 .. Last Next »