|Reviews for Beneath this Sky|
| AwesomeSauce76 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I am really loving this so much. I'm bummed that I have to wait til October for more, but I'm looking forward to it!
| The Oldest One chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Great subjective description of Jasper's ability. If I see the phrase "wave of calm" one more time ...
| AwesomeSauce76 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
I am really loving this so far. I never think to search out AU stories normally, but when they are as well written and developed as this one is, I always seem to get sucked int quickly. Keep up the great work!
| Hats.96 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
So...this is quite confusing but I've just got to not keep getting it muddled with stephanie meyer's work :L it's really really good and your writing is amazing (as usual)! I'm loving how Bella's relationships with people are coming out - with Emmett being all protective and Jessica...well I bloody hope she gets changed and doesn't die! I will cry buckets if you do that! I'm so eager for the next chapter, want to know everything that's happened to Bella...and when the vamps find out she knows! Hope to hear from you soon :D
| TessLouise chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Love this - and this is the BEST fic Jessica ever!
| Seagull83 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Love how intriguing this fic is.
| AbstractSong101 chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I feel like I say this every review. But I LOVE Jessica. Like adore her. Every time I read something she says I have a huge grin on my face, she's amazing, and hilarious. Especially considering what she is going through.
The Embry thing is intriguing me.
I loved the description of Charlie sneaking food at Thanksgiving. Funny, and a good tip ;)
The B/E interactions are sweet :)
Oh lord, the Edward/Rosalie argument made me laugh.
The blood thing, like the mention of it with Rosalie, and before with not letting Edward chop things. Should I know what that is about, completely? I need to write a cheat sheet so I can remember this stuff!
"He can suck it. I'm not disappearing anywhere without a toilet."
CAN I MARRY HER? Please?
And now Jessica with the blood thing. Hmmmmmmm.
This Jasper thing is... what on earth is going on? Im so confused!
Edward and the cupcake for Jessica. Can you swoon if you're sitting down? Pretty sure I just did.
Awww Bella and her baby thoughts. I am assuming it was Embry that she was considering having a baby with.
The Rosalie and Bella interaction at the end was sweet, too!
LOVED IT. I am still hugely confused by everything, I think that is a running theme for me tbh, but I do adore this story.
Thank you for the update :D
| thimbles chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
- Jessica's fingers combed through Bella's hair: a whisper condensed into a touch. - BEAUTIFUL.
- "I know you don't, but you have to. I'm not... My odds aren't good, okay?" She threw the words at Bella as if she was angry―angry at Bella, angry at the world. - :'( Poor Jess. She's such a sweetheart, but doomed.
- Woman, you should be happy I love you enough to come back and scare the crap out of you. You should get all weepy and say something about me always being with you. - Hahahaha. Cute.
- She's abnormal - Is Rose abnormal 'cos she's a vegetarian vamp and Mary isn't?
- Bella looked askance at the dessert. "Are you trying to bribe me now?"
"No bribe. I'm not trying to get anything out of you. It's just a gift."
He smiled. Unsure of whether to accept it, Bella tapped her bitten-to-the-quick fingernails against the counter. As far as she could tell, he was being truthful when he claimed he didn't want anything in return. Because he seemed genuine, she took the plate.
And she smiled back. - Trust is a hard thing to come by in this world, yes?
Random Question - is Margaret Brown Syndrome contagious, genetic, or completely arbitrary?
- When a gust of wind whipped through her hair, his breaths grew shallow―so shallow, she wasn't sure he was breathing at all until he opened his mouth like he was tasting the air and turned to her with a sly grin. - creepy Jasper. Eeeeee.
- Jasper's eyes went wide, as if he was just waking up. - Hmm, so his reaction to Bella was instinctive, involuntary?
Hmm ... more questions. Is Alice a vampire? Can vampires get MBS? Or are there ways they have developed of trying to time-travel deliberately?
- As Bella checked Jessica's lesions, she wondered if the gnawing worry in her belly was even a fraction of how it felt to raise a child. She couldn't imagine watching her heart live in someone else's chest―someone tiny and vulnerable who barely stood a chance in this world. Someone who would need her in ways not even Jessica did―would need her to shape him or her into a good person. Some of the best parents she knew had ended up with children who grew into Raiders.
Terrifying. She never wanted that. Never. She'd been crazy to even consider having a baby. -
gsdfgblwhnfkjsBV kae gbt! What?! Was she trying to conceive? With whom?
Bella's care for Jessica is heart-touching.
- Rosalie smoothed Bella's flyaway hair, her touch as gentle as any mother's. "You're welcome." - awwww, Rosalie has a soft side. How lovely :)
Great chapter, love!
Again, so many questions, so much intrigue!
| 2muchtrouble chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Close call with Jasper.
| evilnat chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Wow, jasper surprised me there. Lucky Emmett was around.
Edward is cute with his baking. I think it's a great connection between him and Bella.
I love rose. She's very sweet and protective. I think they all feel sorry for bella, in a way.
Thanks for the update! Have a great trip!
| fuz chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I feel all the love floating around her, despite the tough life.
I very much appreciate that you post a date for the next update.
| insanemum chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
SO much going on!
| gabby1017 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Rosalie was certainly a surprise...
| fuz chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
How interesting and completely different. I am trying to keep up with all these fascinating scenes. Thank you.
| Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
this is so, so well written.