Reviews for Beneath this Sky
2muchtrouble chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Close call with Jasper.
evilnat chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Wow, jasper surprised me there. Lucky Emmett was around.

Edward is cute with his baking. I think it's a great connection between him and Bella.

I love rose. She's very sweet and protective. I think they all feel sorry for bella, in a way.

Thanks for the update! Have a great trip!
fuz chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I feel all the love floating around her, despite the tough life.
I very much appreciate that you post a date for the next update.
Thank you.
insanemum chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
SO much going on!
gabby1017 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Rosalie was certainly a surprise...
fuz chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
How interesting and completely different. I am trying to keep up with all these fascinating scenes. Thank you.
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
this is so, so well written.
Sunshinemommy chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Just started this story (saw your teaser on ADF.) I'm really enjoying it. Great writing, fresh idea, intriguing storyline (plus cute guys and cute dialogue!)
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I love the characters and their relationships with one another care. I already care for them very much.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Sitting here giggling over Rosalie's reaction to the cupcake :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I'm so far beyond intrigued, and it's only the first chapter!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I've been hearing such good things about this fic. It sounds very promising and I can't wait to read more!
insanemum chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
OK - so now I've only just realised that Rosalie doesn't know that Bella knows that she and Carlisle are vamps. A bit slow on the uptake, sorry. A very interesting story, and about to get more interesting, I think.
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
great update, great characters, great story. thanks!
Emmanuelle Nathan chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I'm really enjoying this story you are weaving. the slow reveal of what has happened in the Surge and what it means; the dynamics of the protagonists - human and vampire; as well as what the future might hold. I'm rather worried about Jess and the increased presence of Raiders.

Will be biting my nails until the next chapter (and long after I imagine!)

1,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »