Reviews for Beneath this Sky
thimbles chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
- Jessica's fingers combed through Bella's hair: a whisper condensed into a touch. - BEAUTIFUL.

- "I know you don't, but you have to. I'm not... My odds aren't good, okay?" She threw the words at Bella as if she was angry―angry at Bella, angry at the world. - :'( Poor Jess. She's such a sweetheart, but doomed.

- Woman, you should be happy I love you enough to come back and scare the crap out of you. You should get all weepy and say something about me always being with you. - Hahahaha. Cute.

- She's abnormal - Is Rose abnormal 'cos she's a vegetarian vamp and Mary isn't?

- Bella looked askance at the dessert. "Are you trying to bribe me now?"

"No bribe. I'm not trying to get anything out of you. It's just a gift."

He smiled. Unsure of whether to accept it, Bella tapped her bitten-to-the-quick fingernails against the counter. As far as she could tell, he was being truthful when he claimed he didn't want anything in return. Because he seemed genuine, she took the plate.

And she smiled back. - Trust is a hard thing to come by in this world, yes?

Random Question - is Margaret Brown Syndrome contagious, genetic, or completely arbitrary?

- When a gust of wind whipped through her hair, his breaths grew shallow―so shallow, she wasn't sure he was breathing at all until he opened his mouth like he was tasting the air and turned to her with a sly grin. - creepy Jasper. Eeeeee.

- Jasper's eyes went wide, as if he was just waking up. - Hmm, so his reaction to Bella was instinctive, involuntary?

Hmm ... more questions. Is Alice a vampire? Can vampires get MBS? Or are there ways they have developed of trying to time-travel deliberately?

- As Bella checked Jessica's lesions, she wondered if the gnawing worry in her belly was even a fraction of how it felt to raise a child. She couldn't imagine watching her heart live in someone else's chest―someone tiny and vulnerable who barely stood a chance in this world. Someone who would need her in ways not even Jessica did―would need her to shape him or her into a good person. Some of the best parents she knew had ended up with children who grew into Raiders.

Terrifying. She never wanted that. Never. She'd been crazy to even consider having a baby. -

gsdfgblwhnfkjsBV kae gbt! What?! Was she trying to conceive? With whom?

Bella's care for Jessica is heart-touching.

- Rosalie smoothed Bella's flyaway hair, her touch as gentle as any mother's. "You're welcome." - awwww, Rosalie has a soft side. How lovely :)

Great chapter, love!

Again, so many questions, so much intrigue!

Shell x
2muchtrouble chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Close call with Jasper.
evilnat chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Wow, jasper surprised me there. Lucky Emmett was around.

Edward is cute with his baking. I think it's a great connection between him and Bella.

I love rose. She's very sweet and protective. I think they all feel sorry for bella, in a way.

Thanks for the update! Have a great trip!
fuz chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I feel all the love floating around her, despite the tough life.
I very much appreciate that you post a date for the next update.
Thank you.
insanemum chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
SO much going on!
gabby1017 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Rosalie was certainly a surprise...
fuz chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
How interesting and completely different. I am trying to keep up with all these fascinating scenes. Thank you.
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
this is so, so well written.
Sunshinemommy chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Just started this story (saw your teaser on ADF.) I'm really enjoying it. Great writing, fresh idea, intriguing storyline (plus cute guys and cute dialogue!)
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I love the characters and their relationships with one another care. I already care for them very much.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Sitting here giggling over Rosalie's reaction to the cupcake :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I'm so far beyond intrigued, and it's only the first chapter!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I've been hearing such good things about this fic. It sounds very promising and I can't wait to read more!
insanemum chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
OK - so now I've only just realised that Rosalie doesn't know that Bella knows that she and Carlisle are vamps. A bit slow on the uptake, sorry. A very interesting story, and about to get more interesting, I think.
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
great update, great characters, great story. thanks!
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »