Reviews for Beneath this Sky
fuz chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I feel all the love floating around her, despite the tough life.
I very much appreciate that you post a date for the next update.
Thank you.
insanemum chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
SO much going on!
gabby1017 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Rosalie was certainly a surprise...
fuz chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
How interesting and completely different. I am trying to keep up with all these fascinating scenes. Thank you.
Rochelle Allison chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
this is so, so well written.
Sunshinemommy chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Just started this story (saw your teaser on ADF.) I'm really enjoying it. Great writing, fresh idea, intriguing storyline (plus cute guys and cute dialogue!)
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
I love the characters and their relationships with one another care. I already care for them very much.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Sitting here giggling over Rosalie's reaction to the cupcake :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I'm so far beyond intrigued, and it's only the first chapter!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I've been hearing such good things about this fic. It sounds very promising and I can't wait to read more!
insanemum chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
OK - so now I've only just realised that Rosalie doesn't know that Bella knows that she and Carlisle are vamps. A bit slow on the uptake, sorry. A very interesting story, and about to get more interesting, I think.
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
great update, great characters, great story. thanks!
Emmanuelle Nathan chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I'm really enjoying this story you are weaving. the slow reveal of what has happened in the Surge and what it means; the dynamics of the protagonists - human and vampire; as well as what the future might hold. I'm rather worried about Jess and the increased presence of Raiders.

Will be biting my nails until the next chapter (and long after I imagine!)

EN
Boom-Boom Jones chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I'm so intrigued by this story. It's wonderfully written and talk about sucking in your reader!

I have a theory about Edward (Little Boy Blue?). Time travel is pretty fascinating. :)
AbstractSong101 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I was so happy this updated early and then still couldnt read it til today anyway!

Hahaha I used to do the kerb/tightrope thing, that line made me smile.

"Jessica frequently called them "pains in the ass."" I LOVE HER.

Doc Brown disease for time travellers. Amazing.

Loved Bella not saying anything about Edward spending the morning with her.

I am now singing It's A Small World. Thanks for that(!)

OMG the flag comment. Its a small world has now been outsed by an Eddie Izzard routine haha.

Hmmm, its interesting that they need to create the ointment using the same energy as the storm energy. Altho it may be a recipie for disaster!

Awwwwwwww Seth seems like a good kid, too. Altho i am worried by his initial reaction to her.

I reeeeeeeeeeally want to know what happened last time they ran away.

And now I want to know what happened with the wolves, or do they just not liek her cos she's hanging out with vamps?

Im not sure how I feel about Jake.

Great update, altho I am still confused about a number of things haha. I am enjoying the ride tho, thank you :)
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »