Reviews for Beneath this Sky
samrosey chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
The lightning, the Raiders, Charlie!

I have so many questions and I'm excited for how the answers will reveal themselves!

Thank you!
samrosey xo
samrosey chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
"I destroyed the world for you."

How can I not be in?!

I'm so intrigued already...
Thank you.
samrosey. xo
enka3 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I'm a little confused what has happened and is happening, but I like it so far...
jpbird chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Very well written as usual. I'm typically not a fan of apocalyptic type stories or science fiction, but you have definitely caught my attention. I'm eager to know what happened to the world as we know it and why the time travelers exist. Can't wait for the next update. Great job as always!
obsmama chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
great update I love the infusion of humor
sassy991 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
What an interesting chapter! There was a lot if new information in this one. I think I may need to re-read it to make sure I got everything. It's such a treat to piece all the pieces of information together!
So, the Surge selects at random? That's so tragic. They could be walking one minute abd gone the next. Do these storms happen at a certain time? Can they be traced beforehand like weather storms? I think Bella said something about that in the other chapter, but I may need to check. I assume there's no protection? Not even indoors? So many questions! Lol.
I love Jessica! I'm sure she is what keeps Bella sane and herself. She's so funny and wonderful, like sunshine on a dreary day. I really hope they can save her.
So... Edward. Charming, isn't he? :) I really can't wait to know more about him. He's such a mystery! He seems like a sweetheart but I wonder if there's more to that happy, go-lucky veneer. I mean, is it too good to be true?
I enjoy reading these updates immensley. Every chapter reveals something new and it's utterly fascinating! I look forward to finding out more about these characters.
22blue chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I'm still loving this and the way you're unfolding things. So impressed by this world! Thanks so much for sharing.

xo
t
BelieveItOrNot chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
So, Mary must be Alice

Loved the opening paragraph and the descriptions of Edward - his face and his hands

Stranger or no, vampire or no, Bella could have kissed him. - UH OH

"Twenty-nine. I—" - oh no, this won't do. What was Edward about to say?!

Using his blood always had that effect, like she carried a bit of his personality around in her veins, glowing through her skin. - sigh, beautiful!

Still love Bella and Jessica's friendship. :)

I like the Bar as the vampire's "cover".

Loving Edward's personality, his cooking talent, and his flirty-flirting with Bella. I wonder if he really doesn't know about vampires or if he's pretending. Hmmmm

I also wonder if he can read minds.

This story is so easy to get caught up in. Want. MORE
TessLouise chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
This is SO engaging - a little confusing, but I trust that all will be revealed eventually.
blueeyes11354 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
A little more revealed with every chapter. :)
Seagull83 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Love your writing and especially love how different this is to everything else out there. Really enjoying it.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Anxious for mysteries to be unraveled.
thimbles chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Gosh. Opening paragraph. Beautiful. I love this! - - Edward's hands told the story of his profession. Years of engine grease had settled into the lines, creating a map of repaired machines. Another story began at his wrists, swirling up to his elbows in bright patches of color. The pictures etched into his skin spoke a language Bella didn't yet know. As his hand hovered in the air between them, her gaze traced his tattoos: a frayed rope, a seashell, a city skyline, a pair of initials, a bird in flight. - -

THIS. - - And he smiled like he'd invented it, like he was the first person in the history of the world to discover the contagious nature of grins. - - I love it. I know nothing about him and he's already getting to me.

I'm so intrigued by what's going on, this disruption that seems to have fractured time? I love the unfolding of it, piece by piece. - - Bella imagined the energy curling around her: long fingers of orange that threatened to catch her by the throat and squeeze until she woke up in some other time. In the aftermath of the storms, it was so easy to picture the claws reaching back through the years and selecting victims, like the energy was a sentient being. - - So beautifully sinister. Makes my skin prickle.

Jessica and Bella's friendship is really sweet. - - The girl was like a human version of the Surge, transporting Bella back to the days when they were both teenagers. - -

I have to say, I'm utterly hooked on this. I'm so excited to be along for the ride!

Thanks for writing.

Shell xx
insanemum chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Small glimpses - all interesting. Looking forward to more :)
littlelizruth chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I will not be able to look at the quarters in my cash register art work tomorrow with a straight face!
1,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »