Reviews for Beneath this Sky
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Did you hear that? That squelchy sound was me being sucked in to this story!

Beach
tsm0836 chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
You have me intrigued. This story is different and I look forward to reading more. Thank you.
kjghkf chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Adore the banter. And I'm just so damned intrigued to learn more about EVERYBODY.
littlelizruth chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
So, Alice is lost in time? Is she a vamp too? Man the plot thickens!
StellaBlueBella chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Is it just me it does Adam seem to be testing b's waters a little bit? Edward seems to be going with the less obvious approach of winning her heart with food. And Jasper just wants get to be his snack or is he tempted by more than her blood? Still not sure what her relationship with Jake is bass on, mutual friendship? But her and Jessica and Rose are so sweet.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I do love it when Rose and Bella get on. xx
CrumblingFool chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Good hell, this is fantastic.
Nicoconsd chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Ohhh vacation! I hope your having an amazing time :)

Okay so I gotta ask cause I'm confused... Bella knows they are vamps but do they know Bella knows? And is only Jess know her real name? I am so curious why they have fake names and what is the deal with all the secrecy around the vamps and how does Bella and Jess know, oh and does Jess know... and then that leaves me to wonder if Edward knows... :)))) hehe

Oh and Jasper you naughty boy you! Same goes for Garrett but you have to give Garrett points for defending himself, poor boy has no idea what he is getting himself into :)
FenixMJR chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
Great chapter can’t wait for the next one
Nauticalmass chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
I loved the little glimpses of everyone in this chapter, especially Rose.
j0j0dancer chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
The plot thickens. Seems Edward doesn't know what his employers are. Or was he just dicking around with Rosalie on purpose... Would like to hear the backstory on their injuries. Curiouser and curiouser...
j0j0dancer chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Wow. Lots going on in this chapter, but still very confusing. I'm intrigued!
j0j0dancer chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hi there! Long time no see. I've been off reading various pairings in Harry Potter for a few months and my email alerts have gotten crazy. I was searching them for something to catch my attention and saw your chapter 7 alert for this. Knowing how much I've enjoyed your work in the past, especially with A Forest Fire, I thought I couldn't go wrong with you, even though this is my first canon pairing I've read from you. Sounds like Bella is a vamp here, but life is not all sunshine and roses. Can't wait to dig in!
Nicoconsd chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
okay wait so the vamps don't know that Bella realizes they are vamps? What do they thinnk she knows? And Seth time traveled too? Does that mean he has the sickness as well?

Gosh Dr Brown, I love back to the future :))))
Nicoconsd chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
All the pieces are starting to sink in and I am starting to get a feel of the land. :)

So you have to love an Edward who can bake awesome cupcakes... now I want a cupcake :)
1,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »