Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Yay, looking forward to jumping in :)
CommaQueen2 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
This is such an intriguing story! I can't wait to see what exactly this world is about and where you take us.
StellaBlueBella chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Loving your Edward so far. Trying to figure what's up her and Jake. Your little twists on cannon are so funny. Glad you cleared that up about Mary, I was thinking she was Alice. But now you've me wondering about some of the guys names I don't immediately recognize are they obscure references too?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Great chapter!
Genny910 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
This is going to be a great story. So mysterious, so many questions! Nice job.
StellaBlueBella chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
So much going on here but I have the feeling I'll be able to make sense of it soon enough. Fascinating.
StellaBlueBella chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow what is going on here... So compelling though.
samrosey chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I've never read another fic anywhere near this before, I love the concept and I love that it didn't start with, "Well, all those years ago, a Surge happened and this is how..." The little teases of information spread out across these first few chapters is perfect for my curiosity and need or not need to know certain information.

Ah, can I have one of Edward's cupcakes? :)

Thank you!
samrosey. xo
samrosey chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
The lightning, the Raiders, Charlie!

I have so many questions and I'm excited for how the answers will reveal themselves!

Thank you!
samrosey xo
samrosey chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
"I destroyed the world for you."

How can I not be in?!

I'm so intrigued already...
Thank you.
samrosey. xo
enka3 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I'm a little confused what has happened and is happening, but I like it so far...
jpbird chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Very well written as usual. I'm typically not a fan of apocalyptic type stories or science fiction, but you have definitely caught my attention. I'm eager to know what happened to the world as we know it and why the time travelers exist. Can't wait for the next update. Great job as always!
obsmama chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
great update I love the infusion of humor
sassy991 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
What an interesting chapter! There was a lot if new information in this one. I think I may need to re-read it to make sure I got everything. It's such a treat to piece all the pieces of information together!
So, the Surge selects at random? That's so tragic. They could be walking one minute abd gone the next. Do these storms happen at a certain time? Can they be traced beforehand like weather storms? I think Bella said something about that in the other chapter, but I may need to check. I assume there's no protection? Not even indoors? So many questions! Lol.
I love Jessica! I'm sure she is what keeps Bella sane and herself. She's so funny and wonderful, like sunshine on a dreary day. I really hope they can save her.
So... Edward. Charming, isn't he? :) I really can't wait to know more about him. He's such a mystery! He seems like a sweetheart but I wonder if there's more to that happy, go-lucky veneer. I mean, is it too good to be true?
I enjoy reading these updates immensley. Every chapter reveals something new and it's utterly fascinating! I look forward to finding out more about these characters.
22blue chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I'm still loving this and the way you're unfolding things. So impressed by this world! Thanks so much for sharing.

xo