Reviews for Beneath this Sky
nightcaller chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
WOW! katinki rec'd this in the TLS fb group tonight- I gotta say... that's an amazing prologue you've got there. I'm blown away, for sure. Thanks ;)
JB30 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Very intrigued and excited for more! Saw your story rec'd at ADF.
22blue chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I have questions but you've written this world so well it's not confusing. You're very talented and I'm really enjoying this already. :)
katinki chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Oh, I'm really liking this. I love that I have so many questions swirling around in my head. Such fun :D

Thanks for writing!
Kate
katinki chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Color me *extremely* intrigued. Beautiful writing. Mysterious. Foreboding. The last line is magic. Count me in :D

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Kate
Seagull83 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Wow, so this is really different. Love it.
tree111 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
oh! I'm so trying to keep up with the twisting plot that a human Edward caught me by surprise...can't wait for the update.

thank you!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
"The interior was light and airy, all white walls and wide windows, but it still held a hint of the sweet, earthy fragrance of hay, like the building remembered its past life." - the perfect wording through description to touch upon the theme of mystery and life that builds through this chapter and possibly/probably the rest of the fic.

"She measured peace in tablespoons, meditated through a cloud of flour". - so awesome, I know this feeling, and you've put it into words.

I didn't copy and paste as many passages as I usually do because I was too taken in by the story to stop. I really like Jessica already - want to know what these sores are all over her, and why she's near death. Is it because of time travel? Hmm... I suppose Garrett has a thing for her? Or maybe they're dating?

I'm so, so curious about everything. Your brain has so many passages and doorways. From which did you pull this story out? No wonder you had issues with your outline. Complicated world and plot you have going on here. And so well-unfolding already.

Thank you for writing!
TessLouise chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
"Thanks to Emmett, the device was affectionately known as Satan's Dildo."
Seriously, what would we do without Emmett? :)
This is a thoroughly engaging story - so many questions! Can't wait to see it all unfold.
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Oh, girl, your talent astounds me. This is going to be marvelous. It's the perfect blend of genres.
AbstractSong101 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Again, reviewing as I read...

Hmmmmmmm, What wolf is dead? And WHY.

Whats the other kind of rainstorm?

Guns, needles and vials are not regular items. Either this is a crazy world or she is living on a rough estate!

I wonder why the weather affects Jake's phasing.

Hmmm "you can forgive them for wanting to turn every human they meet into their own personal juice box." If this is referring to the Cullens, does this mean they are not the Cullens as we know them? Or is it just Jake's prejudice she is referring to.

I am so intrigued about this world, and what is going on. It kind of feels a bit 1984-y.

So Rosealie is missing a finger and presumably Emmett an eye, I wonder why... And Rosalie needs to sleep, but Emmett is a vamp. Interesting!

"Tell that to my back" LOL.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ok. I am utterly confused hahahaha. But I trust you!

TY for the update (and i dont expect you to actually answer the questions btw, they are just my musings!... but if you want to ;) )
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I love this so far!
Ness1956 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Wow!
This is a great story!
Love your writing style!
slc6548 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Very interesting. Lookin' forward to more.
2muchtrouble chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
What is going on? Must know more.
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »