Reviews for Beneath this Sky
Chloe Masen chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
I'm glad my fears at the end of the last chapter were unnecessary... but is there any chance at all that you're not going to rip my heart out before this is over? A tiny, perhaps? Yes? Okay. :)
Chloe Masen chapter 14 . 9/18/2013
I shouldn't have a bad feeling, right? And Garrett WOULD hear... right? *clicks next with one eye squeezed shut*
Chloe Masen chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
I want Renee to just go away. I don't trust her. Bella is safer without her, as is everyone else that cares about her, I think.
Mell C chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I'm so intrigued! And scared and excited to read more.
Chloe Masen chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
I just got chills. Which is a stark contrast to the Edwardian warmth I'd been enveloped in... holy shit.
Nicoconsd chapter 21 . 9/17/2013
Wow... I am so sad that Emmett died... but it just really grounded the story and made it seem all the more real. To pull that off and save the world seems like someone with only as big a heart as Emmett would be able to do that :)

Thanks for another awesome adventure! This was a really wild ride and I loved it. I can't wait for the next one :)
Chloe Masen chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
She's not fine. She's not fine at all. But why? Besides the obvious, of course.

And Edward asking Bella out... be still my heart. :)
Chloe Masen chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Garrett is soooooooo not her guy. ;)
Chloe Masen chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
I could go for a cupcake right now. And an Edwardcake. And some clarity... which, is probably the only one of the three that's possible. But I have to keep reading, of course. So... next.
KRC28 chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
Excellent story- unlike anything I've ever read. Phenomenal writing - I couldn't put it down. In the end, I did wish it was Mary...not Emmet :( Thank you for sharing your story & amazing talent!
Chloe Masen chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Edward too? I'm not sure my heart can take this...
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ooooo
FionaSummers chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
Wow! Absolutely fantastic story. So unique, I love how you weaved such an interesting narrative. Excellent characters and really in depth... One of the best pieces of fan fiction out there, reminded me of a Margaret Atwood style- I wondered if Mary Atwood was a little adage to her? Thank you!
Daphodill chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
I finally womaned up and read the epilogue. Oh God, Beldelia. I din not want to cry this morning. This fic is stupendous. I don't have another way to describe it.

I'm sick over Emmett, but so proud of him. I adore him.

everything has been set right, well for the most part.

I absolutely love everything about this story. you've kept me on the edge of my seat and white-knuckling my e-reader. Brilliant, absolutely. So intelligent and exciting.

Thank you for sharing.
edwardisaputz chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
This was a very moving story. I cried with the losses of Jessica and Emmett. And I think this has to be the best portrayl of Rose I have ever come across. She was so strong that I think that this was actually a rose story, not an edward and Bella one, just like Return of the Jedi really isn't about Luke becoming a Jedi but Anakin redeeming himself. Awesome job with that.

I will admit that there was times that the plot left me wanting at places(Issac returning and her mother being a Raider comes to mind) but the character kept me coming back for more. Even though he was never even shown you made Embry a well sketched and beliavable charater that we mourned the passing of. I'm also glad you used him instead of Jake as the one she sacrificed. peole are too quick to kill Jake off or turn him into a real scumbag (in case you couldn't tell by my screen name, i'm Team Jacob lol). Overall a very good story. With a few tweeks and name changes I think you can turn it into an original fiction-B
1,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »