Reviews for Beneath this Sky
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
Excellent story- unlike anything I've ever read. Phenomenal writing - I couldn't put it down. In the end, I did wish it was Mary...not Emmet :( Thank you for sharing your story & amazing talent!
Chloe Masen chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Edward too? I'm not sure my heart can take this...
TwiTwiAgain chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
FionaSummers chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
Wow! Absolutely fantastic story. So unique, I love how you weaved such an interesting narrative. Excellent characters and really in depth... One of the best pieces of fan fiction out there, reminded me of a Margaret Atwood style- I wondered if Mary Atwood was a little adage to her? Thank you!
Daphodill chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
I finally womaned up and read the epilogue. Oh God, Beldelia. I din not want to cry this morning. This fic is stupendous. I don't have another way to describe it.

I'm sick over Emmett, but so proud of him. I adore him.

everything has been set right, well for the most part.

I absolutely love everything about this story. you've kept me on the edge of my seat and white-knuckling my e-reader. Brilliant, absolutely. So intelligent and exciting.

Thank you for sharing.
edwardisaputz chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
This was a very moving story. I cried with the losses of Jessica and Emmett. And I think this has to be the best portrayl of Rose I have ever come across. She was so strong that I think that this was actually a rose story, not an edward and Bella one, just like Return of the Jedi really isn't about Luke becoming a Jedi but Anakin redeeming himself. Awesome job with that.

I will admit that there was times that the plot left me wanting at places(Issac returning and her mother being a Raider comes to mind) but the character kept me coming back for more. Even though he was never even shown you made Embry a well sketched and beliavable charater that we mourned the passing of. I'm also glad you used him instead of Jake as the one she sacrificed. peole are too quick to kill Jake off or turn him into a real scumbag (in case you couldn't tell by my screen name, i'm Team Jacob lol). Overall a very good story. With a few tweeks and name changes I think you can turn it into an original fiction-B
jinxedbookaholic chapter 21 . 8/30/2013
This haunts me. Your writing style, the story plot (it's original, no?) It was just so good! I think this just became my favourite dystopia story, including hunger games. Thank tou so much for sharing.
Edward'sDJ chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us.
Edward'sDJ chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
Sad but fabulous.
Edward'sDJ chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Light at the end of the tunnel?
Edward'sDJ chapter 18 . 8/26/2013
The world is paying a high price for Rose's discontent.
Edward'sDJ chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
The surge? World wide misery? All Rosalie's fault?
Edward'sDJ chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Jessica is fabulous.
Edward'sDJ chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
I wonder who sends Rose's birthday plant.
Edward'sDJ chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
How could Renee reconcile attacking and killing people just because they are time travelers?
1,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »