Reviews for Not Letting Go
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
They hold on tight.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh, Sam, don't you know Dean is never ever going to let you go?
Great drabble and don't worry, most of these drabble words I end up thinking of a hurt Dean as well. It just seems he's too much fun to abuse, huh? :)
Kerrys2Boys chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Now I do not even know these characters...but that was one sharp, effective drabble and a great use of the stimulus word. Maybe there are a lot of writers on fanfic who need professional help! We love to hurt our characters a bit too much!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Okay, Dean, you've done your duty and saved your brother (again), time to lay low for a while, maybe catch a horror flick and enjoy those magic fingers. ;) Hahah, and who doesn't jump at a chance to hurt either of the brothers? We are quite a sadistic fandom, aren't we?

Cheers,
Jimelda
Dizzo chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Nice! Very, very nice :)
Love the two different points of view, and Dean overcoming his pain to rescue Sammy. Hurt comfort heaven!

Don't worry about the professional help, hunny - life's far more interesting without it :)
x
KeiaWinchester chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh my gosh! THIS is the best drabble I've ever read! It's freakin' perfect! The last two lines - perfect! Dean would never let no of Sam, no matter how much pain it causes him, no matter who gets killed. Damn, I applaud you, my friend.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I do enjoy a good dislocation!
Bev x
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hehe :-) I don't think there's anyone professionell enough to cure us from that strange mental disease ;-) Nicely done, and I liked the switch of POVs.

xx Kate
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Well, seriously, who doesn't just adore hurt Dean?
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
LOL! No, not laughing at the story, which I definitely like. Laughing at your comment at the end!
elf chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, dear! We ALL need professional help then. *G* Great double drabble. Thanks for sharing!
Zinfer chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That's so sweet C: yay for brotherly love
JenF chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Two drabbles - two POVs - two times for me to enjoy a little hurt Dean :) Nicely done.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
"I think I need professional help!" Yup. LOL!