Reviews for Blood Dream One Shot
I big 2 thumbs up! Yum
Hanna chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Please keep going :)
me and my edward chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Glad you decided to continue this one shot!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Wow! I can't WAIT for you to start posting
the expansion next month! This was hot,
and gritty... VERY NICE!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh, this is really good!

I am looking forward to more of this please! :)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I love it.
pfkman23 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Intriguing and a great opening. I;d lvoe to read more, if you decide to expand. Bella's history sounds intriguing, although it almost seems like an adult version of Twilight with Bella as a the vamp.
loulou-29 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ok. I can't wait to read the future next chapter. The plot is great so far, and of course your writing is awesome (like always).

Bella being a dark vamp is interesting. And Edward will be the newborn. I'm wondering who is the "he" in the end - Edward himself or someone else...

Do you know when you will update this new develpment? In a new story? Thanks for sharing
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Awesome job on your first vamp fic!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh, I thought I had read this before. :( When you mentioned it on Facebook, I went back to check. Nope. *shakes head* never read this one. But, I have now rectified that.

It's not often that you find a fic with Vamp Bella and Human Edward. They are so few and far between. I think I have only read 3-4 of them. I totally loved this one. I love Bella as the strong, possessive vampire. Very sultry and seductive.

I can't wait to see where you will go with this as a multi-chapter story. So excited!

Thanks!

Sally
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
OH how is it that I never found this before! This was one hell of a sexy story and I'm so glad that you will be continuing it! I llike that you will finish up your 2 other WIPs before starting this one, though. I have been reading all 3 that you had going at once and really enjoying them all. It will be heavenly to read this one when all your focus is finally placed here!. ...you have become one of the writers that I read fervently!
Blanca123 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved it!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hmmm, I'm not sure what to think, to be honest... You took a good crack at it, I'm just not sure I like the plot that much...
Alterite chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This was amazing! The confusion, the obsession, Edward's feelings and life in general were so well written, I absolutely LOVED this. I like it when Isabella's the vampire for a change, and to have her stalk him was great.
The pace of the story and the different steps were really well done.
I had a more than amazing time reading it.
Love from France,