Reviews for Blood Dream One Shot
LisaDawn75 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Okay... I know I told you yesterday that I loved this, but I wanted to make it official and review! I think this was just genius... and I loved the whole spin you put on it with Bella as the vamp and Edward as the human. Fantabulous! I would love it if you continued this. You should certainly write more vamp fics! I hope you get a lot of love on this and your other stuff... I've pimped you out both here and on Twilighted!
eternaly.yours chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This story is absulutely amazing! Please carry on with it :)
EternallyCullen chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
First and foremost, Vamp stories own me. Totally. Excellent oneshot and so refreshing to have Vamp Sedructress Bella! Nice take and change to the canon!

What do I need to bribe you with for a little continuation of this?
Kessafan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh... this was great! Could definitely be more if you wanted to take it further... Great job as always my dear!
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Loved this-a different twist on canon. I like that you gave Edward the possibility of a more meaningful life with Bella. I also like that you left a bit of mystery at the end-we don't see Edward go through his change or any part of his life as a vamp and can only guess at what his new life is likPr
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Holy shit. First I love the role reversal of canon. Bella the Vamp and Edward the poor unsuspecting Human. Loved it. The memory erasure, the symptoms, then the flashbacks. Great story. Could be continued I think. Great job.
DaFi123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love it ! ;)
srp21993 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I liked it. Maybe you'll make a sequel... Please? :)
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
that was great please continue it :)
Lylynn chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hi! I absolutely adore your story (OS). That was so very well written. And I really hope you'll think of turning this into a multi chapter fic in a near future. I would love to read more about these two here.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3