Reviews for Breaking the Loop
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Man, this is like a quick one-two punch in the gut. So stark so brutal and final. It's . . . Beautiful.
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Whoa. Awesome little chapter here and very true as well. Don accepts what he couldn't change while Leo doesn't. Very nice. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Wow. Awesome chapter. I can see Leo being jealous in a way of Don because Don ultimately defeated Shredder. Nicely done on this.

timme chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
...wow. love this, truly. brilliant depth, and go Donnie!
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Whoa. Now, that's awesome how Don has a hand in sending Ch'rell to exile. It really puts into perspective how Karai's anger has been dealt out and why she's been so angry. Nicely done. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update if there is one.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Wow. Awesome little drabble and very thought provoking. It makes one wonder about the comparison to the toaster, but that comparison fits so well with Shredder. Good job on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Whoa. An awesome introspective about Don's thoughts. Yes, I can see him feeling this way after experiencing that awful future where his brothers died. I would want to kill Shredder as well if I were him. I know his brothers don't really understand his motives, but they know that Don wouldn't feel this way unless there was a reason. Nicely done on this. I really wish there was more to this though.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Awesome drabble and a definite parallel to SAINW. I like this so far. Nicely done.

dondena chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It would have been sad that those guys would have died if it hadn't been for the Utroms saving them. Even Karai should have had a bit more gratitude about that part.
dondena chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Course, in the movie, Turtles Forever, Ch'rell was virtually dead in that ice cicle. But thanks to his dimentional counterpart, the human Shredder, he was brought back to life. So yeah, at least along those lines, he was brought back to Earth. But the improved Technodrome finished him off.