Reviews for 19 The Moments of Happiness
UF!
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
Yay emily is pregnant :)
tmarie9 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Dang! I was all "YESS SHE'S PREGNANT!" read some more "fuck! doyle's back!"
tmarie9 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
OH EM GEEEE so precious! I can't believe he's saying Mama! I kinda a lot feel bad for JJ
inheritancedrottningu chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
OMG! This was great, but I only just found this and when I saw the date you last updated it I almost had a panik attack but then I saw the note about the next story! phew!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
How could u leave us with just that horrible
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
awwww
Aaliayah13 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
UPDATE PLEASE...
chawkchic chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Awesome phase of your story.
vanpike chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
oh come on! ...

i read all the story in 2 day! u are a amazing writer!

thanks

keep writing
Secrets For Sale chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Ahh, some family and loving time away from the crime fighting! No sex for 2 weeks?! That's gonna be hard for the two of them, Haha! Emily's pod person comments never fails to make me laugh! Wonder what would JJ react if she heard Emily telling Morgan and Reid that she's having affairs with both Strauss and Hotch.
Emily really gonna be a great mother, and i always thought JJ would be the one cautious with the language and Emily being the one who would be saying the F word. But looks like I'm wrong. Can't believe Emily throw JJ under the bus and inform Sandy about her language. Haha!

Never gets tired to see Emily and Henry's interactions! I think Henry's presents are more meant for Emily and Will these two big kid. JJ gonna bear in mind that no comment on sex outside of bedroom next time. Haha ;) And I thought Reid's girlfriend is Traina? 0.0 Definitely more cute to see two nerds in the room! Ooh, Morgan just you know payback's a bitch but you are lucky that your partner in action are willing to help you with a few files, haha! Finally, Henry's first word! Hope that JJ won't be jealous since Henry first word is Mama instead of Mommy.

Lie and be creative with the truth, Emily you sure are evil. Lol. And who knows the bad ass Emily Prentiss who can go cliff diving and throwing herself off the stairs are afraid of a teeny tiny needle! I wass hoping for a blue eyes, black hair mini prentiss ;) Oh God, Ian! Definitely a evil cliffhanger but glad that I didn't need to wait long for the next story. Haha! Off to read 'Becoming Lauren' now ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
AAAHHH! I have been checking this at least every two hours! You are soooo killing me! I know I should feel grateful that I dont have to wait three weeks til the next update like most stories, but I just love your soo much! please update soon and thank you so much!
srhittson chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I had a feeling that the guy was Ian or one of his men. I just knew it. Love the story can't wait for the next one
DarXe chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Stupid Ian... gotta go messing with our girls. Wpnder what movie they are gonna need to watch when they get rid of him? :)
DarXe chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Yep ... I'm beginning to think you have a copy of my DVD list.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »