Reviews for A Major Change
Noooooooo, it just got great and I luv your power and character set up. Please keep this story alive!
Please update
AnimeHunter411 chapter 8 . 3/31
I hope that you update this story SOON. It seems interesting and I would like to read more of it.
DoctorDumbledoor420 chapter 8 . 2/2
Update it's so fucking beautiful. I NEED to read more.
ellie chapter 8 . 1/3
i love this story so far, i really hope you update it :)
lunasky99 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
You should really update xD I genuinely enjoy this story and hope you decide to continue it. :) "Peace" out... Hahahahahaha get it?... Of corce you get it... I'll just leave now...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Wright more
DarkShadowEclipse chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
You seriously leave us with THAT and then put it on possible permanent hiatus? How can you do this to us? Here's some encouragement. CONTINUE WITH THE STORY PLEASE. Okay, more like a plea, but you get my point. You can't see it, but I'm doing the puppy eyes. You can't ignore the puppy eyes! PLEASE?
Sam726 chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
No! This fanfiction is not allowed to be on permanent hiatus! You left us on Steve being dead! How dare you even consider not continuing. You keep on writing. I swear. What is with all my favourite authors and teasing me with hiatuses? You cruel!
crazychessgurl chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Plz update
NIKKIDynamiteboom chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Please! Update! It's really good! It had me laughing.
Thatweirdgirly chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN! THE SUSPENSE IS REAL!

PLease update soon! :3
Wolfmoon6466 chapter 8 . 4/19/2015
Please update this. I just started reading it and I like it a lot.
shadowdancer26 chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
Please update. The Story is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Please please don't quit this story it's amazing and I love it and I hope you keep writing thanks:)