Reviews for A Major Change
lunasky99 chapter 8 . 9/12
You should really update xD I genuinely enjoy this story and hope you decide to continue it. :) "Peace" out... Hahahahahaha get it?... Of corce you get it... I'll just leave now...
Wright more
DarkShadowEclipse chapter 8 . 7/9
You seriously leave us with THAT and then put it on possible permanent hiatus? How can you do this to us? Here's some encouragement. CONTINUE WITH THE STORY PLEASE. Okay, more like a plea, but you get my point. You can't see it, but I'm doing the puppy eyes. You can't ignore the puppy eyes! PLEASE?
Sam726 chapter 8 . 6/23
No! This fanfiction is not allowed to be on permanent hiatus! You left us on Steve being dead! How dare you even consider not continuing. You keep on writing. I swear. What is with all my favourite authors and teasing me with hiatuses? You cruel!
crazychessgurl chapter 8 . 6/14
Plz update
NIKKIDynamiteboom chapter 8 . 5/30
Please! Update! It's really good! It had me laughing.
Thatweirdgirly chapter 8 . 4/28

PLease update soon! :3
Wolfmoon6466 chapter 8 . 4/19
Please update this. I just started reading it and I like it a lot.
shadowdancer26 chapter 8 . 3/26
Please update. The Story is really good
Please please don't quit this story it's amazing and I love it and I hope you keep writing thanks:)
Whovain101 chapter 8 . 3/24
Yes! I have been hoping you woukd return to this.
Diversdown chapter 8 . 3/24
Please update this fanfic, I'm very curious to see what happens next.
DarkMoon010 chapter 8 . 3/23
If you are going to revise "Only On Olympus", are you gonna revise "A Major Change" as well? That is if you get enough reviews.
XxShadowDuskxX chapter 8 . 3/23
Oh, wow. Well I can only speak for myself but I would very much like this story to be continued. However, if you have other or more important commitments, you should put it to rest. But if you decide to keep it up and running, better late than never.
Kara Roman chapter 7 . 11/13/2013