Reviews for A Major Change
Thatweirdgirly chapter 8 . 4/28
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN! THE SUSPENSE IS REAL!

PLease update soon! :3
Wolfmoon6466 chapter 8 . 4/19
Please update this. I just started reading it and I like it a lot.
shadowdancer26 chapter 8 . 3/26
Please update. The Story is really good
Please please don't quit this story it's amazing and I love it and I hope you keep writing thanks:)
Whovain101 chapter 8 . 3/24
Yes! I have been hoping you woukd return to this.
Diversdown chapter 8 . 3/24
Please update this fanfic, I'm very curious to see what happens next.
DarkMoon010 chapter 8 . 3/23
If you are going to revise "Only On Olympus", are you gonna revise "A Major Change" as well? That is if you get enough reviews.
XxShadowDuskxX chapter 8 . 3/23
Oh, wow. Well I can only speak for myself but I would very much like this story to be continued. However, if you have other or more important commitments, you should put it to rest. But if you decide to keep it up and running, better late than never.
Kara Roman chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
More please
Spark Firebug chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
Omg! I feel so bad! As soon as I read the last paragragh, I cheered. But gosh, you defiantly made him out as the bad guy, so I think I'm justified. I got a question though. Since she as her tattoos on her skin, does she have to touch the tat with her hand, or is it just obvious that she's touching them all at once?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Decent fic, have been trying to find one for two days now that could at least be longer than 3 chapters. :p
SupernaturalGirl51799 chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
August 17th, huh?
Anyways, I really like this story, please update ASAP!
Moffat Jr chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Shocker at the end. I like it.
ShaMaiMai chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Aww, the 17th? Sigh, I suppose I might survive the agonizing wait ;)

Seriously, though, this story is really good! So good, in fact, that I'm writing out this review even though I have this stupid, bulky, cast on my right wrist that makes everything in life harder :P

Update ASAP! I'll be waiting!
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 7 . 8/8/2013