Reviews for Falling For The Neighbor Boy
Chioma chapter 1 . 8/20
i really liked you story you had a few errors. Like its *sweetie* not sweety if you going to spell it sweety you might as well put an "a" making it sweaty and also I don't like how vegeta says "woman" a lot and I understand it's your fanfic but don't make the characters to OOC it's like they're not even themselves other than that I like the story nice suspending ending. I see potential in you if you ever wanted to become a writer you would do great.
Laiden L'emotion chapter 18 . 6/26
This is super great as in greatness! A billion thumbs up to the author :3
Princess Vegetita Saiyan chapter 24 . 4/1
oh my...and that its what I call a great awesome fantastic hsf! a lot of teen drama, fights, sex ...love it
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
HOLY SHIT! I'm crying like a baby now! My poor Veggie-Head!
SirenAngel11 chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
OH. MY. GOODNESS! This was a VERY interesting turn of events! VEGETA NOOOO! OMG, I feel like crying right now! This chapter is just...AGH! I'm DEFINITELY going to read the sequel, you just wait!

10/10 for this series, and I'll be expecting more!
Kominatocest Fan chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This story is sweet and funny. I love it. I also love the sequel to it.
princessarmstrong chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
its a gr8 story but you need 2 rewrite the bitch words clashed u dont kno who' talkin and whats with all the siblings in confusing names
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Sorai & rikyu, sora & riku? _
MzHyde13 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Loved this chapter. Was a little shocked at the amount of sibling's Bulma has in this story. But I think I can roll with it. At least it's different from the other story's I've read haha.
JaspheReal chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
Your fanfic is really fun and very entertaining. But there are times when there are so many characters that I go crazy!
Okinawa Girl chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
AHHH! My head is exploding with all the characters! I can barely keep track with all the siblings!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
I read the first 4 chapters of this and it seems like decent fic except for your EXTREMELY ANNOYING author notes throughout the whole story! They're like constant interruptions when you're tryna read! And some of them u could have just regularly incorporated into the story. I couldn't even enjoy the story, got so annoyed that im just going to quit reading it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i luv it so far but just thihnking u said that vegeta and her boyfriend were rich sorry about not saying her his adress the laptops key, the letter that is after l is not working so bare with e. anyway is bula rich . i hope u aunderstand no bulla of gt no her o
callmekeke chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
nice ending lol
starrz35 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Ya! Time to binge on another fic!

I can't wait to read on!

starrz*