Reviews for Quarantine
White Pawn chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
The fact that more people aren't reading this is truly a shame. That said I do actual enjoy your work quite a bit.

Kudos & Keep it coming.
FCN chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Very sweet scene.
Water-please chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Awwwww! That last sentence was sooo sweet!
Love your story!
FCN chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Cute banter
FCN chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
This really has an episode-like feel. Good job.
ebfiddler chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Yikes! Cliffhanger! Please do post more soon.
ebfiddler chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
The dire things it takes to propel Castle and Beckett toward each other! Nice moment for the two of them. Sad for the intern.
ebfiddler chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
This virus works *really* fast, huh? And the drug cocktail is some kind of anti-viral? Interesting.
ebfiddler chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
Fast-acting virus! Nice use of details (Castle's aversion to having his blood drawn, Esposito kicking the chair). I also like that this story includes important roles for characters other than Castle and Beckett; I always like to see a well-drawn Captain Gates, and Esposito and Ryan are also favorites.
ebfiddler chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
And cue the guys in hazmat suits. Always dramatic. Looking forward to reading more.
ebfiddler chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I snickered at Lanie's "about time too" and Esposito's sarcastic "Yeah, Beckett took her top off." Nice case development, with your story title I was expecting something like this. I think you meant "virulent virus" rather than "violent virus"-unless the thing goes around kicking and punching rather than making people violently ill. Good story.
ebfiddler chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
*cue ominous music* What an ending! I liked the Castle/Alexis interaction, with the teasing and their obvious affection.
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Intrguing start. I like how you lay out the crime scene and the case. The banter is fun, and I like the bits of humor...I don't suppose you'll share what's on page 219?
Castleviewer chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
I am not quite sure about the end (style-wise) but the whole story is VERY GOOD! You kept a good pace, didn't linger on silly details or descriptions, were true to the characters and had a fairly good dialogue going. Great job! Thanks for posting it!
helena.xg chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
just say.. i loved it! :D