Reviews for Natsume Takako no Yuujincho
Darkness7913 chapter 10 . 6/19
Pls update! I seem to love this fem!natsume, so kawaii especially her reactions
Sophie908 chapter 10 . 5/24
PLEASE update soon. I really want to read more, of your story. Its really good. I enjoy reading it.
Sophie chapter 10 . 4/11
PLEASE, PLEASE update soon. I REALLY want to see, what happens next.
Sophie chapter 10 . 4/11
PLEASE PLEASE update soon, I REALLY want to see what happens next.
Onyx Viper chapter 7 . 2/13
z
naritaluv chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
please update! i want to see how matoba would react to natsume seeing the flowers and the deep red of the kimono.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
I've really enjoyed reading your author's note said that you thought Ch. 10 was horrible to write because you diverged from canon, but I actually like the changes that you made. I saw the latest episode of Natsume Yuujinchou and the scene with Natori and the kimono was in it. Check it out if you have time. Maybe you'll get some inspiration and enthusiasm for the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
I've really enjoyed reading your story. You were able to make a fem! story that stood out from the original. Your author's note said that you thought Ch. 10 was horrible to write since you diverged from canon, but I actually like the changes you made. I saw the newest episode of Natsume Yuujinchou and the scene with the kimono was in it. Check it out if you have time. Maybe you'll find some inspiration for the next chapter.
PolyxenaLovegood chapter 10 . 11/22/2016
I'm really enjoying this story so I hope you'll update when you have time. :)
Azurame Neve chapter 10 . 11/9/2016
Pleaseeeee updateeeeeee! You can't just leave me hanging theree, damn. I can't wait for the next chapter! Is Matoba gonna be shocked at the colour Takako would see on the kimono? Oh wait, depending on the colour of the kimono Takako can see would reveal the level of her spiritual powers- would Matoba take an interest in her? Hmm, sounds a bit off. Anyways, I'm waiting for the next chapter, so please keep up the hard work, author-san!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Please Please Please update soon. I would to read more of this story.
kyothefallenkit chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
Awwww I can't wait to read more x3 so interesting xD
Guest chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update SOON! Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2016
I'm really in love with your story and how well developed it is! I love your style of writing and I hope you will continue this story! Thank you for creating such a wonderful Natsume Yuujinchou fanfic! I hope you are okay with all the RL stuff too!
Sophie chapter 10 . 12/15/2015
I hope you update your story soon, as you've haven't updated in a long time. I love reading your story, I really like the female version of Takashi Natsume and how polite, kind and well mannered she is. Please update soon, as me and the other readers are waiting to find out what will happen in the next chapter. Thank you for taking the time, to read my review and hope you like it.