Reviews for Natsume Takako no Yuujincho
love toshiro dragon chapter 7 . 11/11
Awesome chapter! It was so sweet! Little fox kid is so cute! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 6 . 11/6
Loved the chapter! I can't wait to see what else u have in store for this story! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 4 . 11/6
Awesome chapter! I love this alternate version! Can't wait to read more and thank u for the long chapters! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 3 . 11/5
Wow good chapter! I wonder what happened to Reiko? This is very interesting! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 11/5
This story is very interesting and love the gender-bend idea! Can't wait to read more! XD
Neriaruku120695 chapter 1 . 10/21
Will this be a Matoba x Fem Takashi?
tempestmind chapter 10 . 8/29
Omg I really love your story, and hope you will continue on it w
megumibex chapter 10 . 7/2
uh oh lookes like takako's in trouble! can't wait for the next chaptor, keep up the good work!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 6/28
I really like it. :) it's like a rewrite of the whole first episode but with some slight differences. I felt like you gave Tohko-san more of a personality than she has in the episodes. I really hope that Takako will take after Reiko and start carrying the bat around with her :) and that Nyanko-sensei will teach her some wards.
Crystalicelily chapter 10 . 6/27
I just started reading this and it's so good! I hope that you'll update soon and keep being awesome!
I believe it's some sort of ranking system to see the level of spriritual power. Kinda think she will see plain white flashing other colors
Randomful chapter 10 . 6/14
I cannot help but think that takako will see unicorns and rainbows. Haha. Forget me...
KisaragiMaru chapter 10 . 6/7
It'd be totally hilarious if Takako could see the kimono red with both the peony and chrysanthemum and maybe something more, like a silver dragon among the flower design or something like that, just to make Matoba and Natori's jaws drop, lols. There was a one shot mentioning that in AO3.
Pause143 chapter 10 . 5/28
I greatly enjoy this story. While Natsume, Nyanko-Sensei and a few others are a little out of character, I know from experience how that sometimes happens when writeing fanfictions. I notice how your updates take a while, my advice is to carry a a notebook and pencil with and write down ideas when ever you have time. Also setting aside a portion of your day dedicated to writeing is quite helpful and works as a destresser. I hope you can find more time in your life to write because I love reading your storys. :3
JackFrost14 chapter 10 . 5/1
Interesting. Keep it up! :)