Reviews for Natsume Takako no Yuujincho
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 3/10
I love it so far! There sent a lot of female yuugincho stories out there so this is awesome! keep it up!
chica36 chapter 9 . 1/25
I really loved this chapter, I've only recently found this story and I felt so immersed while reading this. Thanks for creating this!
The dark of night5 chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
I really love your story! It's the first genderbender I've seen in this fandom, and to be honest, even though I'm new to this fandom, that's somewhat surprising considering how pretty Natsume is in canon. But I think you're doing a fantastic job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Juliedoo chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
This was so much fun to read: it's well written, and Takako is very likeable. It's nice to see the way things would've unfolded from a feminine perspective, too, especially since you've taken the time to develop Takako's relationship with the people in her life, particularly her foster parents and her classmates.

Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever you find time to post it. n_n
Sophie chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
Please continue this story. I would love to read the rest of this story.
Sophie chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
I enjoyed this story. I can't wait for more chapters. I can't wait when the Matoba Clan, especially Seiji Matoba appears in this story. Great story. I really enjoyed it.
xenocanaan chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kitty chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
Welcome back. I am so happy you didnt drop this fanfic. It so cool. I some times wish Takako has yokai blood in her. Oh wel she is cool that way too. I cant wait to reed more. Hope next chapter wont take so long. But thanks for you hard work. Good luck to you cant wait to read more of you work.
Eovin chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
I loved the chapter))) I'm gald to know you're going to continue the story. Yeah, I know what you mean about the real life and studies, so I will gladly wait ooohhh, Natori-san is going to show up? Niiice*smirks and fans herself* Deviate you say? Cool! Can't wait to see what you will come up with) Good luck with the exams*offers cookies for brainstorming*
hitomi65 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
nice chapter
KisaragiMarru chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Yay, natori 's coming up next! I'm looking forward to your next updates! Do update if you have the time!
myrielyzie chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This is nice! While reading I was imagining the whole episode in my mind. I love it and I can't wait for more its really nice that the Natsume was genderbent. Lol.
mirror-bluemoon chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
ohyou updated(**)i'm really happy for this! finally taki-chan come! i'm sure she'll be a good friend of natsume-chan ω
now i'm waiting for matoba-sama!omg i really want to see him and now i just image what he'll do with natsume-chan!/ wait for next chaphope u have a good time see yaω
indescribable music chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait for the introduction to the Matoba clan!
hitomi65 chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
nice chapter i can not wait for new chapter
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »