Reviews for Natsume Takako no Yuujincho
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
Been really enjoying this story, and how it doesn't follow the series exactly but rather loosely. Looking forward to next update!
pennameisblank chapter 11 . 1/4/2018
Been rereading Natsuyuu and then rereading fics... gotta say Natsume being a girl really put a sinister twist on Natori's narcissism and Matoba's no-sense-of-personal-space-ness. Ohmygod that dude is really master creeper... Why is Matobas in general creepers? are they genetically predisposed to be ambitious jerkass with flexibly flimsy moral compass?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2017
PLEASE PLEASE update soon. I would love, to read more of this story.
Wispr chapter 11 . 12/10/2017
Just blown away by this story. I generally don't like gender swapping stories but you've done an amazing job in capturing the difference between male & female viewpoints while keeping the characters core personality intact. Also, like how she is learning a bit more about using her powers to defend herself.

Do hope you continue with this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2017
Uh oh
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2017
PLEASE PLEASE update soon. I want to read more of this story.
Sophie chapter 11 . 8/10/2017
I'm SO glad you updated. I love the new chapter and I really love, reading this story too. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
RedLovesBlack chapter 11 . 8/6/2017
Great chapter, I love it, please update soon.
Daygon Yuuki chapter 11 . 7/28/2017
Ano, you know that it's forbidden for an exorcist to ask Ayakshi's name to bind it right? It's in the manga somewhere. The sequence with Hiiragi suggests that they bind them with names here in this story? And thank you for updating
Chica36 chapter 11 . 7/18/2017
Oh, I'm so happy you updated!
Person chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
Love it!
Sophie chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
I'm SO glad you updated. I really like the female natsume and I love reading this story too. I hope you'll update soon, as I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Sophie chapter 11 . 7/13/2017
I'm SO glad, you updated. I really like reading this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/12/2017
I was so excited to see that you had updated this fanfiction! I'm really glad that you decided to continue the story. The latest chapter is just wonderful. You've really expanded on fem!Natsume's character, and I'm enjoying her development and adventures. Keep up the good work. I hope you enjoy the latest season of Natsume Yuujinchou as much as I did. Hopefully, the happy tears that you get from the show will offset the tears you got from real life. I look forward to reading more of your marvelous story.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2017
Yay! I thought this fic was abandoned, I'm glad you're back! Matoba is so creepy here, I think you made him even scarier than the original... I like your Hinoe a lot too! Can't wait to see what happens next!
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »