Reviews for Natsume Takako no Yuujincho
SolitaryGray chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
This is a nice fic to read.. but i don't understand what the author means by summoning sprites..

Also, i just realised that apart from the obvious reasons, maybe, just maaybe, Hiragi might have gone along with Natori so that she could protect Natsume in a way.. hmm..
SolitaryGray chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I hope there is some romance .. ;)
guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2017
I've been waiting for this story to update for a long time. i love what you have done, make natsume a female. I've re-read this chapter so many time that it gets me excited for the next chapter. i glad you are back. i love the way you did matoba. it portray him very well when he first met natsume in the manga. you did a really good job. i do wonder if love will blossom with any of the character with the female natsume.
yokishko chapter 11 . 7/11/2017
Yes, getting caught up with the new seasons (or manga) when real life seems to want to keep it from you is hard.

Anyway, I am thankful that Takako is now more self-aware of the danger she's in by how this chapter ended. I was quite frustrated at her naïveté or denseness (I don't really want to call it idiocy) and it was hard to keep reminding myself (I had to reread from the first chapter) that her character was in a way sheltered in her isolation, so much so that despite being aware of human cruelty she was still so blind. She really has to learn at least "stranger danger" if not how to lie or do politics, I was tearing my hair out when she honestly answered Matoba about the kimono despite not understanding why he'd asked, but really what gutted me was admitting to Nanase the vicinity of her friend's home (because all it will take is for them to ask the Tanuma's for her address or who she's living with).

As you can tell by my cynicism (more like pessimism) I'm very frustrated, I hope she learns to be more careful or be powerful enough that it doesn't matter in later chapters. I feel very sympathetic to Madara's difficulties in protecting her right now.
kyothefallenkit chapter 11 . 7/9/2017
Welcome back x3 I hope things are going well for you xD things happen all the time, so don't sweat it! XDDD
Namii chapter 10 . 7/7/2017
Hello! I've been a fan of this fanfic for a while now. It's written so well, perfectly portraying the fem!Natsume. I feel like if Natsume was really a girl, he would be exactly like the character you wrote. I know you have not updated in over 2 years, but I hope you have not given up on this story! It's too good to be left undone. Anyways, I hope that you are well and keep writing because your writing skills are top-notch!
P.S. Have you watched the new season for Natsume Yuujinchou? I'm so sad it was so short! I hope they have another season soon!
LovelyPolkaDots chapter 11 . 7/8/2017
Super happy you updated! I'm really concerned about Natsume, she really got in over her head this time and it seems like things are about to get real bad. Is this going off canon at this point or is this staying on that track? I like the new exorcist angle and it's really clever. But I'm surprised Reiko didn't just go ape crazy. She must've learned all sorts of things. Actually I hope history doesn't repeat because it just takes one incident before Natsume is taken away from her life. Are they assuming Nyanko is her fat unreliable shiki? At least Nanase got to meet Reiko once or twice.
xenocanaan chapter 11 . 7/8/2017
I am so happy you updated! I actually cried with joy! A fantastic chapter and the plot thickens! I can't wait for the past mysteries to be revealed! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
This is probably the 100th time I've read this fanfic, and I still love it. The newest season of Natsume Yuujinchou has just ended. The last episode had some foreshadowing about Natsume's grandfather. Give it a watch sometime. Maybe you'll be struck with inspiration. I hope you update soon. Your fanfiction and your portrayal of fem!Natsume are absolutely amazing.
Darkness7913 chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
Pls update! I seem to love this fem!natsume, so kawaii especially her reactions
Sophie908 chapter 10 . 5/24/2017
PLEASE update soon. I really want to read more, of your story. Its really good. I enjoy reading it.
Sophie chapter 10 . 4/11/2017
PLEASE, PLEASE update soon. I REALLY want to see, what happens next.
Sophie chapter 10 . 4/11/2017
PLEASE PLEASE update soon, I REALLY want to see what happens next.
Onyx Viper chapter 7 . 2/13/2017
z
Citopal chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
please update! i want to see how matoba would react to natsume seeing the flowers and the deep red of the kimono.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »