Reviews for Natsume Takako no Yuujincho
Alyss Penedo chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
You finally updated. Glad to know this series isn't dying. :)
ChocolateBunnyChan chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I love the idea of a female Natsume! Being a female does raise the ante quite a bit, seeing as most of the exoricists are men. Would I be right to assume that the most 'competition' will between Natori and the Matoba head? When I say competition I don't mean it in an only romantic way... Does it make me a bad person to hope that the little fox is even more attached to Takako than the male Natsume in the anime?
BrokenBlackCat chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Interesting! :D
Alyss Penedo chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
You finally updated XDD
I thought you were going to follow the canon a little more, but this is great too
Hope you keep going!
Kikuri chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
First of all let me say THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this story. Usually I dont review because it's troublesome but I feel like I have to in your case. Your story is well written and well thought out, and though you changed natsume's gender you kept his personality but offered your own version of the story. While giving the story a twist, u still kept it in the natsume yuujinchou fandom. Good work! :) update soon!
sakurablossoms chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
please please please please please please update soon! :)
NekoMimiMyawMyaw chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Natsume-chan
this is the first time i read about Female!Natsume and i love it
Misuzu? ah if i recall, this is was the first time that Natsume meet Tanuma's father right?
i havent watch the first season again... the last time i watch the first season is 2 years ago...
ah i love your story
please Up-Date soon
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
More please.
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Nice. Hope you continue this v
Tanukiskies chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love it! Please continue!
Sorrowfulchild chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loooovvvveeee this story , such detail and good thoughts Natsu-chan ! I cant waait for your next chapter , keep up the good work ! ;D
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9