Reviews for Hate Isn't Far From Love
You haven't updated In so long.
ghostsmemory chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
utterly awesome ur now anoher person who has given me ideas for my book im typng so feel free to read.
RocketGirl chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Hey, I was just wondering if you'll do more CoD fanfics, perhaps a DavidxOC one. :)
Lady american901 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I LOVE THIS!
LittleMissNina chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Pwease update, I really like this story. I've been following it for a veeeery long time.
BLACKHAWKSgirl92 chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Omg! Please update soon!
SpitfireUSN chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
Update soon, please, please, please?! I'm loving this story! Such great character development, can't wait to see if you do anything with the storyline and if you do what happens with Loose Ends! Ohhh please hurry!

Thanks for Reading, Fly High Aim Higher
Spitfire out
mcc25 chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
Your writing has improved immensely :) I'm enjoying the story so far. If there was a murder on base, does this mean that the CID will be involved? There will be a lot of investigatin' :P

I had to rack my brains to remember what happened in the previous chapter. Wish you don't take this long to update :/ Keep up the good work :)
ryanburnsps3 chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
Great :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Pandskies chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
:O ermahgerd I died
Lord rage quit chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
Goddddd u sure r suspenseful
Fire chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
NO! You evil evil person. Update soon!
Angel's Anthem chapter 14 . 10/8/2013
It's Roach! Noooooooonoooooooonoooo!
Tori chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
YaaaaaaY! Thank you for finally updating! It makes me sooooo happy! :D Please update more and fast. I'm so glad that Ghost and Tricks mfade up. Even more happy. :D And I can't seem to figure out who said "It was me." DUNN DUNN DUNN!
Backstroker98 chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Oh my God I loved this chapter so much! Update soon!