Reviews for Hate Isn't Far From Love
SZ-997 chapter 17 . 1/16
Very good, try to keep the drama too.
Amberitzy chapter 17 . 1/7
You should really consider ideas like Tricks getting captured or injured that would develop their relationship. But please no character deaths unless they're people like Makarov.
Amberitzy chapter 17 . 1/7
PLEASE PLEASE don't kill off anyone! Maybe injure someone but please no deaths. I am pretty sure 99.99999999% of the readers would agree.
Don'tTalkToMeUnlessYouHaveFood chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
This story actually made me cry... I love this story soooo much :)
ryanburnsps3 chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
Fucking. Love. This. Story. Read since chapter one was uploaded and I knew I would be out of tears. You're doing well. I fucking admire your work.
angry fangirl chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
U must update quickeeeeer!
ghostsmemory chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Ooh my gosh yes! Please update soon I beg u and please no killing unless its some ahole then go ahead
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Drink more energy drinks if they make you update faster!
Lord rage quit chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Oh no someones gunna dieeee! Possilby
jedi-stark chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Amazing chapter!
TheShadeOps chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Woooooooooo! You're back!

And as always, an amazingly angsty chapter filled with uncertainty just before what I assume will be an absolute door-kicker of a mission.

Why must you tease me so?! Why!?

Still, amazing work as always. I cannot (but will) wait for the next chapter to come!
mkb chapter 16 . 2/13/2015
My friend and I have been obsessing over this, I'm so jealous of nat tbh. When will there be more?
ju chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
. . . will you be writing more?!
Angel's Anthem chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
Oh god I'm having a panick attack! I knew she was going to say no! I knew it but I was hoping you'd surprise me! I swear...if I have to wait a freaking month for the next chapter...I'm going to do very illegal things to you. Lol please update soon.