Reviews for Hate Isn't Far From Love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Please! Update this ! God forbid you hav most the password to your account ! I have literally come back to this account every year! It’s almost 2018! Pls! Update as a New Years gift to us? Please! I think i speak for all when i say, WE LOVE THIS FANFIC
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2017
Are you ever going to update this? I've read this from the start and I'm starting to lose hope of ever seeing this finished. Hope life is going okay anyway.

-D.
CODGAMERFOREVER chapter 6 . 6/18/2017
I READ THE WHOLE THING PLZ MAKE MORE I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY AND THANK TO THIS I DID A HUGE IMPRESS ON MY TEACHER AT MY READING SKILLS IM WAY PAST MY AGE GRADE MY I JUST WANT MORE PLZZZZZ
Wade Wilson 21 chapter 8 . 10/4/2016
Is natalie british?
Wade Wilson 21 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Do More!
Ryanburnsps3 chapter 17 . 5/20/2016
Writers block hitting you? Same here. I've got an idea for you, though! What if, during the mission at Makarov's safehouse, Ghost had a flashback to HIS house and started going rambo and ending up like roach in pre game? Except for death, of course.

Just a playful thought! I actually adore your writing skills and I've been with you all the way.
Choi Cabais chapter 17 . 3/25/2016
It just broke my heart. Is there no chance of you picking this up again? I would not have minded running the day on no sleep just to reach the final chapter only to be heart broken with a cliff hanger.. Please.. I have gotten attached to your story too much.. Please continue.. You are an awesome writer.. I love how you splayed it all out.. The flow of the story.. Your take on the characters.. I really want to know how this is going to end.. Please?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
Great story! Please review soon! *puppy dog eyes* Can't wait to find out what happens next :)
SZ-997 chapter 17 . 1/16/2016
Very good, try to keep the drama too.
Amberitzy chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
You should really consider ideas like Tricks getting captured or injured that would develop their relationship. But please no character deaths unless they're people like Makarov.
Amberitzy chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
PLEASE PLEASE don't kill off anyone! Maybe injure someone but please no deaths. I am pretty sure 99.99999999% of the readers would agree.
old-cringy-fics chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
This story actually made me cry... I love this story soooo much :)
ryanburnsps3 chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
Fucking. Love. This. Story. Read since chapter one was uploaded and I knew I would be out of tears. You're doing well. I fucking admire your work.
angry fangirl chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
U must update quickeeeeer!
ghostsmemory chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Ooh my gosh yes! Please update soon I beg u and please no killing unless its some ahole then go ahead