Reviews for Hate Isn't Far From Love
ryanburnsps3 chapter 17 . 6/26
Fucking. Love. This. Story. Read since chapter one was uploaded and I knew I would be out of tears. You're doing well. I fucking admire your work.
angry fangirl chapter 17 . 6/24
U must update quickeeeeer!
ghostsmemory chapter 17 . 6/22
Ooh my gosh yes! Please update soon I beg u and please no killing unless its some ahole then go ahead
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 17 . 6/22
please update soon
Drink more energy drinks if they make you update faster!
Lord rage quit chapter 17 . 6/21
Oh no someones gunna dieeee! Possilby
jedi-stark chapter 17 . 6/21
Amazing chapter!
TheShadeOps chapter 17 . 6/21
Woooooooooo! You're back!

And as always, an amazingly angsty chapter filled with uncertainty just before what I assume will be an absolute door-kicker of a mission.

Why must you tease me so?! Why!?

Still, amazing work as always. I cannot (but will) wait for the next chapter to come!
mkb chapter 16 . 2/13
My friend and I have been obsessing over this, I'm so jealous of nat tbh. When will there be more?
ju chapter 16 . 2/11
. . . will you be writing more?!
Angel's Anthem chapter 16 . 1/27
Oh god I'm having a panick attack! I knew she was going to say no! I knew it but I was hoping you'd surprise me! I swear...if I have to wait a freaking month for the next chapter...I'm going to do very illegal things to you. Lol please update soon.
Angel's Anthem chapter 15 . 1/27
OMG! I LOVR IT SO MUCH! I'm so glad you decided to let Roach stay. :)
lucy.peskova.71 chapter 16 . 1/24
Are you trying to kill us all or something?! Are you mad?! Pleaseee tell me it's not over between them T.T
Anyway I just love this fic more and more and I'm waiting for the next chapter as I would for 1 hundred dollars :))
Hope to read it soon! Byee 3
ryanburnsps3 chapter 16 . 1/2
love this story.
fAN chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
Hey i really like your storie but you take a very long time updating and i die a litle everythime i have to wait months for it! xD