Reviews for Hate Isn't Far From Love
mkb chapter 16 . 2/13
My friend and I have been obsessing over this, I'm so jealous of nat tbh. When will there be more?
ju chapter 16 . 2/11
. . . will you be writing more?!
Angel's Anthem chapter 16 . 1/27
Oh god I'm having a panick attack! I knew she was going to say no! I knew it but I was hoping you'd surprise me! I swear...if I have to wait a freaking month for the next chapter...I'm going to do very illegal things to you. Lol please update soon.
Angel's Anthem chapter 15 . 1/27
OMG! I LOVR IT SO MUCH! I'm so glad you decided to let Roach stay. :)
lucy.peskova.71 chapter 16 . 1/24
Are you trying to kill us all or something?! Are you mad?! Pleaseee tell me it's not over between them T.T
Anyway I just love this fic more and more and I'm waiting for the next chapter as I would for 1 hundred dollars :))
Hope to read it soon! Byee 3
ryanburnsps3 chapter 16 . 1/2
love this story.
fAN chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
Hey i really like your storie but you take a very long time updating and i die a litle everythime i have to wait months for it! xD
ghostsmemory chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Amazing and I am really sad for ghost, he loves Natalie and she can't marry him
Prettyprincess45 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
This is an amazing story! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Woot ! There's another chapter!
Poor Simon ... I hope that he doesn't die anytime soon :(
Laura627 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
finally -_-
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
good story id like a lot more storys like this
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
Please continue this ;_; The story is too good to stop here ;_;
lucy.peskova.71 chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Woahh I really need you to add another chapter! this story! Plsss don't make me feel so sad :'(( i neeeeeeed your storyyyyy xD anyway, to me you're one of the best author in the whole site. I love how your characters behave in different way from others, I love the way you write and I love Ghost of course. XD Hope to read the new chapter soon x)
Kisses