Reviews for Hate Isn't Far From Love
Ryanburnsps3 chapter 17 . 5/20
Writers block hitting you? Same here. I've got an idea for you, though! What if, during the mission at Makarov's safehouse, Ghost had a flashback to HIS house and started going rambo and ending up like roach in pre game? Except for death, of course.

Just a playful thought! I actually adore your writing skills and I've been with you all the way.
Choi Cabais chapter 17 . 3/25
It just broke my heart. Is there no chance of you picking this up again? I would not have minded running the day on no sleep just to reach the final chapter only to be heart broken with a cliff hanger.. Please.. I have gotten attached to your story too much.. Please continue.. You are an awesome writer.. I love how you splayed it all out.. The flow of the story.. Your take on the characters.. I really want to know how this is going to end.. Please?
Great story! Please review soon! *puppy dog eyes* Can't wait to find out what happens next :)
SZ-997 chapter 17 . 1/16
Very good, try to keep the drama too.
Amberitzy chapter 17 . 1/7
You should really consider ideas like Tricks getting captured or injured that would develop their relationship. But please no character deaths unless they're people like Makarov.
Amberitzy chapter 17 . 1/7
PLEASE PLEASE don't kill off anyone! Maybe injure someone but please no deaths. I am pretty sure 99.99999999% of the readers would agree.
Don'tTalkToMeUnlessYouHaveFood chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
This story actually made me cry... I love this story soooo much :)
ryanburnsps3 chapter 17 . 6/26/2015
Fucking. Love. This. Story. Read since chapter one was uploaded and I knew I would be out of tears. You're doing well. I fucking admire your work.
angry fangirl chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
U must update quickeeeeer!
ghostsmemory chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
Ooh my gosh yes! Please update soon I beg u and please no killing unless its some ahole then go ahead
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 17 . 6/22/2015
please update soon
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Drink more energy drinks if they make you update faster!
Lord rage quit chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Oh no someones gunna dieeee! Possilby
jedi-stark chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Amazing chapter!
TheShadeOps chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Woooooooooo! You're back!

And as always, an amazingly angsty chapter filled with uncertainty just before what I assume will be an absolute door-kicker of a mission.

Why must you tease me so?! Why!?

Still, amazing work as always. I cannot (but will) wait for the next chapter to come!